Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

The Mecans Side Of The Story - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mecans Side Of The Story (3098 Views)

The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. / The Story Of Jesus Christ / God's Generals; The Story Of Smith Wigglesworth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mecans Side Of The Story by Blackfire(m): 11:46am On Jul 18, 2015
Over the years we have been told alot about the meccans during the time of muhamed, but has anyone try to find out what really happened to them? Is the allegation against them true? What was there crime against muhamed? There way of life that can be seen today,there tales folklores,the tribes.The masacare? Genocide,yes genocide,what is there own side of the story that ve been unheard as u look at history...Before,During and after muhamed..
If u are a judge ofcourse u will listern to both evidences before passing judgement.
Coming soon.
Shukurah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by tartar9(m): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Blackfire:
Over the years we have been told alot about the meccans during the time of muhamed, but has anyone try to find out what really happened to them? Is the allegation against them true? What was there crime against muhamed? There way of life that can be seen today,there tales folklores,the tribes.The masacare? Genocide,yes genocide,what is there own side of the story that ve been unheard as u look at history...Before,During and after muhamed..
If u are a judge ofcourse u will listern to both evidences before passing judgement.
Coming soon.
Shukurah.
stop massacring English

3 Likes

Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by onetrack(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
Blackfire:
Coming soon.
Shukurah.

It's a valid historical question. The history of the early Muslims is almost entirely one-sided. Ibn Ishaq, one of the earliest writers about the early Islamic period, evidently included a fair amount of information from the 'other side' because he was accused of getting his information from the Jews. Guess what? His book is lost, and we only have bits of his book found in other books. I wonder what happened to it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by Blackfire(m): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
onetrack:

It's a valid historical question. The history of the early Muslims is almost entirely one-sided. Ibn Ishaq, one of the earliest writers about the early Islamic period, evidently included a fair amount of information from the 'other side' because he was accused of getting his information from the Jews. Guess what? His book is lost, and we only have bits of his book found in other books. I wonder what happened to it?

people will be shocked at the truth, when they put themselves in the position of the meccans during the time muhamed.
Like u said alot of hadiths that seems to speak the mecan side of the story is either lost, or called corrupt.

1 Like

Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by Demmzy15(m): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
Thread Closed!

2 Likes

Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by parisbookaddict(f): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Blackfire:
Coming soon.
Shukurah.

The muslims killed all the pagan meccans and decided to narrate history in a way to vilify the meccans amd present mohammed as a nice fair warlord...even tho he killed people for silly reasons like making jokes about him, not praying, not paying jizyah etc
Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by Blackfire(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
parisbookaddict:

The muslims killed all the pagan meccans and decided to narrate history in a way to vilify the meccans amd present mohammed as a nice fair warlord...even tho he killed people for silly reasons like making jokes about him, not praying, not paying jizyah etc

he wiped out 3 jewish tribe systematically,immediately he became powerful.... He supervised the beheading of the men in this tribe.
The meccans side of the story!
Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by Blackfire(m): 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Demmzy15:
Thread Closed!
can u close the truth?

1 Like

Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by dalaman: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
The history of the pre islamic Arab world is lost forever. All we have is the very one sided revised history written by the biased muslims. Their own side of the story will never be known. The arabs are not interested in it. Those amongst them that tried to reconstruct the history of the pagans were forced to stop by islamist who threatened their lives.
Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by parisbookaddict(f): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
Blackfire:

he wiped out 3 jewish tribe systematically,immediately he became powerful.... He supervised the beheading of the men in this tribe.
The meccans side of the story!

I havent studied all the atrocities mohammed commited on the meccans and other jewish tribes but the much i have studied resembles what the terrorists ISIS is commiting on the christians, yadizi, kurdish communities etc in syria and iraqi..

at some point u just cant continue reading his crimes... he was plain evil..this is why thousands renounced islam shortly after mohammeds death which made his successor caliph abu bakr go to war on the apostates and beheaded them..
Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Demmzy15:
Thread Closed!

What are you afraid of? tongue
Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
Blackfire:
Coming soon.
Shukurah.

Abeg op do quick, I am itching to hear the meccan side of the story as opposed to mohamed's al taqquiya version. grin
Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by Blackfire(m): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
parisbookaddict:

I havent studied all the atrocities mohammed commited on the meccans and other jewish tribes but the much i have studied resembles what the terrorists ISIS is commiting on the christians, yadizi, kurdish communities etc in syria and iraqi..

at some point u just cant continue reading his crimes... he was plain evil..this is why thousands renounced islam shortly after mohammeds death which made his successor caliph abu bakr go to war on the apostates and beheaded them..

...and u wonder what happened to his 2 grand children, and great grand children, they were killed no decimated by the same muslims...the kaffri(christains,jews,hindus or atheist) who had protected him and his goons when they were small and weak,were cut short when they became many and strong.
Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by parisbookaddict(f): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Blackfire:

...and u wonder what happened to his 2 grand children, and great grand children, they were killed no decimated by the same muslims...the kaffri(christains,jews,hindus or atheist) who had protected him and his goons when they were small and weak,were cut short when they became many and strong.

I once posted something about mohammeds kids and grand kids.. the mods deleted it .. i shall post it again...very disturbing how muslims butchered their own prophets grand kids
Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by Blackfire(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jagoon:

Abeg op do quick, I am itching to hear the meccan side of the story as opposed to mohamed's al taqquiya version. grin

by sunday u will hear the meccans side of the story.. For now we are testing waters of mind.
Here is a take away... We are told the meccans are wicked as they persecute mohamed and his goons... But ask them to tell u how many muslims were killed(u will be suprised about the number).
When they were exilled, ask them where did they ran to and they were treated well (a christain country in ethiopia)... Heheheeehe is ok , tomorrow we begin proper.
Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by Blackfire(m): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
parisbookaddict:

I once posted something about mohammeds kids and grand kids.. the mods deleted it .. i shall post it again...very disturbing how muslims butchered their own prophets grand kids

the crux that birthed shia-ism against sunnism... The animosity so strong,they try to out do themselves violently.... Do u know the shia believe the angel was suppose to give ali the koran(qur'an) but mistakenly gave it to muhmed, the shia shada(declaration of faith is also different).
The kaffri who are cursed by allah,did not kill muhamed offspring, rather it was the wonderful muslims, just some years after his 'death'(another story) .
Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by SalC: 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
Am seriously following this thread
Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by parisbookaddict(f): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
Blackfire:

the crux that birthed shia-ism against sunnism... The animosity so strong,they try to out do themselves violently.... Do u know the shia believe the angel was suppose to give ali the koran(qur'an) but mistakenly gave it to muhmed, the shia shada(declaration of faith is also different).
The kaffri who are cursed by allah,did not kill muhamed offspring, rather it was the wonderful muslims, just some years after his 'death'(another story) .

I am of the opinion that shias are more dangerous than sunni muslims as evident by their eschatology and pain inflicting traditions. .

However the sunnis have been better at killing shias.. but they are all made by the same evil substance.. without islam the world would have had some extra billions to spend on innovative ideas and scientific breakthroughs instead of fighting islamic terrorists and settling muslim civil wars and revolutions.

1 Like

Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 01, 2015
Blackfire:

by sunday u will hear the meccans side of the story.. For now we are testing waters of mind.
Here is a take away... We are told the meccans are wicked as they persecute mohamed and his goons... But ask them to tell u how many muslims were killed(u will be suprised about the number).
When they were exilled, ask them where did they ran to and they were treated well (a christain country in ethiopia)... Heheheeehe is ok , tomorrow we begin proper.

We are still waiting for the meccan side of the story oh

Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 01, 2015
I just read from some islamic sources that contrary to the widespread kitman that muslims peddle today that mohammed was persecuted at mecca before he fled, that it was actually mohammed that provoked the meccans by regularly insulting their gods and traditions when he first started preaching Islam and despite several warnings he didn't stop cause he had an influential uncle who protected him. The islamic sources also confirm they eventually agreed on a peace treaty and it was mohamed's breaking of the terms of agreement of the treaty(kitman) that led to the renewed aggression of the meccans against him leading him to flee mecca. But today's muslims conceal(kitman) the provocation mohamed did to the meccans that led to their aggression against him. The hypocrital thing here is that mohamed himself could not tolerate criticism and instructed his followers to murder those who criticise him or his moon god known as allah.

1 Like

Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by johnydon22(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Demmzy15:
Thread Closed!
Let us see you close it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by onetrack(m): 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jagoon:
I just read from some islamic sources that contrary to the widespread kitman that muslims peddle today that mohammed was persecuted at mecca before he fled, that it was actually mohammed that provoked the meccans by regularly insulting their gods and traditions when he first started preaching Islam and despite several warnings he didn't stop cause he had an influential uncle who protected him. The islamic sources also confirm they eventually agreed on a peace treaty and it was mohamed's breaking of the terms of agreement of the treaty(kitman) that led to the renewed aggression of the meccans against him leading him to flee mecca. But today's muslims conceal(kitman) the provocation mohamed did to the meccans that led to their aggression against him. The hypocrital thing here is that mohamed himself could not tolerate criticism and instructed his followers to murder those who criticise him or his moon god known as allah.

The irony has been noted that if someone were to do in Mecca today (preach a new religion) what Muhammad did 1400 years ago, the Muslims would treat him much worse than what the pagans did to Muhammad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by dolphinheart(m): 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
parisbookaddict:

I am of the opinion that shias are more dangerous than sunni muslims as evident by their eschatology and pain inflicting traditions. .

However the sunnis have been better at killing shias.. but they are all made by the same evil substance.. without islam the world would have had some extra billions to spend on innovative ideas and scientific breakthroughs instead of fighting islamic terrorists and settling muslim civil wars and revolutions.

Had tears in my eyes when I watched the CNN documentary on the steady increase of refugees in syria .those children are suffering while there fathers and Learned religious leaders are busy on the web checking the latest kind of guns and bombs the pagans and infidels have made available for them to buy.
Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
dolphinheart:

Had tears in my eyes when I watched the CNN documentary on the steady increase of refugees in syria .those children are suffering while there fathers and Learned religious leaders are busy on the web checking the latest kind of guns and bombs the pagans and infidels have made available for them to buy.

Very true, Classic! The extreme end of islamic hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by dolphinheart(m): 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jagoon:

Very true, Classic! The extreme end of islamic hypocrisy.

I dnt know about hypocricy, but I know reality! . And reality has taught me something different.

My cousins husband came around some months ago, while jisting about life, he told me about how he lost his father, that some muslims just berserk after Fridays prayer meeting and came directly from the mosque to burn their house, killing their father in the process. He and his other siblings came back to lagos with nothing but the clothes on their back .
Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2015
dolphinheart:

I dnt know about hypocricy, but I know reality! . And reality has taught me something different.

My cousins husband came around some months ago, while jisting about life, he told me about how he lost his father, that some muslims just berserk after Fridays prayer meeting and came directly from the mosque to burn their house, killing their father in the process. He and his other siblings came back to lagos with nothing but the clothes on their back .

Real life experiences like this are very sadnen yet some al taqquiya expeRts here would have us believe islam is not to blame. May mohamed continue to rot in hell
Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by Annunaki(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2015

Muslims were never persecuted by the meccan pagans, it was mohamed on the contrary who continuously provoked them by insulting their gods when they refused to accept mohamed's god as the supreme god. He eventually had to flee mecca having made several enemies for himself when his uncle who was protecting him from the meccans died.
Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by Annunaki(m): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
TheReligionofPeace.com Presents:

The Myths of Muhammad

The Myth:

Muhammad was Forced by Persecution
to Flee Mecca - and the Muslims were
Forced to Flee with Him

The Truth:

Both parts of this myth are wrong. Only Muhammad was in danger at Mecca and this was after he made a treaty of war against the local residents while living among them.

After his influential uncle died, Muhammad was exposed to the wrath of the Meccans, whom he had been insulting free of penalty for so many years. Still, they did not seek to harm him, because they believed that his vulnerability following the death of his protector meant that he would finally stop stirring up trouble.

They were mistaken.

Muhammad eventually made an alliance with another town, Medina, that included provisions of war against the Meccans. The parties to the treaty were asked “Do you realize to what you are committing yourselves in pledging your support to this man? It is to war against all and sundry” (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 299). The pledge to war is further confirmed in Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 305.

Therefore, it was only after Muhammad committed himself to armed revolution against the Meccans that the town’s leaders sought to have him either killed or evicted.

The historical account also flatly contradicts the popular view that all Muslims had to flee Mecca following Muhammad’s declaration of war. In fact, it was only Muhammad himself whom the Meccans were interested in seizing. This is proven by the episode recounted in Ibn Ishaq/Hisham (326-328) in which Muhammad's own son-in-law, Ali, sleeps in his bed to trick his enemies into thinking that they had cornered him on the night they came to seize him.

Not only did the Meccans do no harm to Ali, even after finding out that he had fooled them, but he remained in the city for several days thereafter with Muhammad’s daughter Fatima in order to arrange the transfer of the family business to Medina.

The story of Fatima's sister, Muhammad's oldest daughter, is of acute embarrassment to those who insist Muslims were suffering in Mecca. Zaynab was married to Abu al-Aas ibn al-Rabee, one of Muhammad's arch enemies, and had no desire to leave. When Muhammad took her husband prisoner at the Battle of Badr, Zaynab tried to ransom him, but the prophet of Islam would not free the man until she promised to leave Mecca and live in Medina with him instead. She was actually forced to trade her marriage for her husband's life. It was not until Abu al-Aas agreed to "embrace" Islam (after being taken hostage again six years later following a Muslim caravan raid) that Muhammad allowed the two to live together.

Muslim biographers provide the names of other Muslims who continued to live in Mecca following Muhammad’s departure and there is no record that they were persecuted. There is even some evidence that the Muslims in Medina were allowed to conduct pilgrimages back to Mecca during the holy months (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 424 & Qur’an 2:196).

It is important to note that Muhammad justified his own eviction at the hands of the Meccans by his subsequent actions in Medina, where he began evicting the native Jewish tribes within just a few months of arriving. Apologists are fond of claiming that the eviction (and outright execution) of the Jews on the direct order of Muhammad was necessary because of their “enmity” towards him.

Unfortunately for the Jews, the Muslims were far less patient and far more severe with them than the Meccans had been with Muhammad – but this is just one of the many grand hypocrisies of Islam.

A supremacist ideology is always its own justification.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/muhammad/myths-mu-hijra.htm
Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by basilico: 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=Annunaki post=40016641]TheReligionofPeace.com Presents:

The Myths of Muhammad

The Myth:

Muhammad was Forced by Persecution
to Flee Mecca - and the Muslims were
Forced to Flee with Him

The Truth:

Both parts of this myth are wrong. Only Muhammad was in danger at Mecca and this was after he made a treaty of war against the local residents while living among them.

After his influential uncle died, Muhammad was exposed to the wrath of the Meccans, whom he had been insulting free of penalty for so many years. Still, they did not seek to harm him, because they believed that his vulnerability following the death of his protector meant that he would finally stop stirring up trouble.

They were mistaken.

Muhammad eventually made an alliance with another town, Medina, that included provisions of war against the Meccans. The parties to the treaty were asked “Do you realize to what you are committing yourselves in pledging your support to this man? It is to war against all and sundry” (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 299). The pledge to war is further confirmed in Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 305.

Therefore, it was only after Muhammad committed himself to armed revolution against the Meccans that the town’s leaders sought to have him either killed or evicted.

The historical account also flatly contradicts the popular view that all Muslims had to flee Mecca following Muhammad’s declaration of war. In fact, it was only Muhammad himself whom the Meccans were interested in seizing. This is proven by the episode recounted in Ibn Ishaq/Hisham (326-328) in which Muhammad's own son-in-law, Ali, sleeps in his bed to trick his enemies into thinking that they had cornered him on the night they came to seize him.

Not only did the Meccans do no harm to Ali, even after finding out that he had fooled them, but he remained in the city for several days thereafter with Muhammad’s daughter Fatima in order to arrange the transfer of the family business to Medina.

The story of Fatima's sister, Muhammad's oldest daughter, is of acute embarrassment to those who insist Muslims were suffering in Mecca. Zaynab was married to Abu al-Aas ibn al-Rabee, one of Muhammad's arch enemies, and had no desire to leave. When Muhammad took her husband prisoner at the Battle of Badr, Zaynab tried to ransom him, but the prophet of Islam would not free the man until she promised to leave Mecca and live in Medina with him instead. She was actually forced to trade her marriage for her husband's life. It was not until Abu al-Aas agreed to "embrace" Islam (after being taken hostage again six years later following a Muslim caravan raid) that Muhammad allowed the two to live together.

Muslim biographers provide the names of other Muslims who continued to live in Mecca following Muhammad’s departure and there is no record that they were persecuted. There is even some evidence that the Muslims in Medina were allowed to conduct pilgrimages back to Mecca during the holy months (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 424 & Qur’an 2:196).

It is important to note that Muhammad justified his own eviction at the hands of the Meccans by his subsequent actions in Medina, where he began evicting the native Jewish tribes within just a few months of arriving. Apologists are fond of claiming that the eviction (and outright execution) of the Jews on the direct order of Muhammad was necessary because of their “enmity” towards him.

Unfortunately for the Jews, the Muslims were far less patient and far more severe with them than the Meccans had been with Muhammad – but this is just one of the many grand hypocrisies of Islam.

A supremacist ideology is always its own justification.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/muhammad/myths-mu-hijra.htm[

following thread
Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by Annunaki(m): 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Blackfire:

Sunday was eight months ago angry blackfire if you don't want to see realfire come and complete your story angry
Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by Blackfire(m): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Annunaki:

Sunday was eight months ago angry blackfire if you don't want to see realfire come and complete your story angry

omo iya fire ke? Ah i ve to come out of my hidding when i saw your post o.
No send fire o..
Re: The Mecans Side Of The Story by Annunaki(m): 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
Blackfire:

omo iya fire ke? Ah i ve to come out of my hidding when i saw your post o.
No send fire o..

Oya complete your story oh! These al taquiya of muslim persecution by the meccan people must stop.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join The Fastest Growing Free Christian Telegram Group Chat / Banned From Heaven / How Can You Be Sure You Are Destined For Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.