Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,851 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Just For Fun: How Do You Intend To Propose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Fun: How Do You Intend To Propose? (1186 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend During Her Birthday Celebration / Just For Fun:How True Is This??? / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just For Fun: How Do You Intend To Propose? by princejenks(m): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2015
Lets get creative guys cos in our world today people are daily coming up with never before known ways to pop the "will you marry me" question to their girlfriends(and even vice versa). We have heard of guys causing a traffic gridlock just to do this,organising decoy parties which ends with a marriage proposal,going down on one knee at a public eatery,etc. So guys, lets think up other new and creative ways to pop the question to our chosen one from the pack,ladies can also contribute on how they wish to be proposed to. Lets go there!
Re: Just For Fun: How Do You Intend To Propose? by badaoyeyemi(f): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
as a proposeee I would love ma proposer to propose to me on ....lemme see
Re: Just For Fun: How Do You Intend To Propose? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
Honestly, I am not swayed by all the razmataz that a lot of people are putting up these days.

If you want to propose, just be straightforward and simple about it. You could also add a little element of surprise, but that doesn't mean you have to propose in the middle of a shopping mall or in the midst of a lot of people.
Such would put me off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun: How Do You Intend To Propose? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
on the street of lagos or on a BRT lane... gringringringringrin
Re: Just For Fun: How Do You Intend To Propose? by DrObum(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
In the lagoon grin
Re: Just For Fun: How Do You Intend To Propose? by naijaboiy: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Which guy has the time to be thinking about all these marriage stuff?

It's mostly girls that fantasize about their wedding and all bullshyte that comes with it.

I've not even thought of the time or age I would get married not to talk of proposal.

All that's on my mind all day is how to make money. undecided
Re: Just For Fun: How Do You Intend To Propose? by marshalcarter: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

It's mostly girls that fantasize about their wedding and all bullshyte that comes with it.

I've not even thought of the time or age I would get married not to talk of proposal.

You just said ma mind bro

8 gbosa for yougrin
Re: Just For Fun: How Do You Intend To Propose? by aviona: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
Just tell her to her face, or watch another young chap take her to the alter.
Re: Just For Fun: How Do You Intend To Propose? by aviona: 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Well, one lovely day, just get your biro, hold one of her hands and write the question on her palm, 'will you marry me?' simple!...lol
Re: Just For Fun: How Do You Intend To Propose? by princejenks(m): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
marshalcarter:

8 gbosa for yougrin
take a chill guys,its just for fun. Besides,imagine you already have the money and thinking of a creative way to pop the question such that the special moment will linger in your minds years after you must have been married and staying together.
Re: Just For Fun: How Do You Intend To Propose? by naijaboiy: 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
marshalcarter:

8 gbosa for yougrin
That's it mahn!

If not for these women that are so deep in all the unnecessary procedures of romantic proposal,,wedding in seychelles/dubain,,baby shower and all other unnecessary crap.

We men won't care.

It's just to satisfy them. grin
Re: Just For Fun: How Do You Intend To Propose? by joseph1832(m): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
misssclassy:
Honestly, I am not swayed by all the razmataz that a lot of people are putting up these days.

If you want to propose, just be straightforward and simple about it. You could also add a little element of surprise, but that doesn't mean you have to propose in the middle of a shopping mall or in the midst of a lot of people.
Such would put me off.
How about proposing to you after a round of awesome sex? Surely you would appreciate the scenery. Two naked bodies and one proposing.... grin
Re: Just For Fun: How Do You Intend To Propose? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

That's it mahn!

If not for these women that are so deep in all the unnecessary procedures of romantic proposal,,wedding in seychelles/dubain,,baby shower and all other unnecessary crap.

We men won't care.

It's just to satisfy them. grin

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Just For Fun: How Do You Intend To Propose? by jonaifame22(m): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
Take her out and tell her Hey baby,I' think we've dated a while,and I believe u're the perfect one for me will you marry me?
Re: Just For Fun: How Do You Intend To Propose? by chigoizie7(m): 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
More like,

Gozie:- sugar m

Chomy:- sucre m.

Gozie:- u know we ve gone far with this our lovey dovey thing.

Chomy:- hmmm, yea, any problem?

Gozie:- No,no problems @ all, just thinking, maybe we should make it official, we aint getting any younger you know?

Chomy:- wooow!!!, I would love that too.

Gozie:- so, what do u say? Do u want to spend it all with me?

Chomy:- yes, u know I love u so much.

Gozie :- ashawo, lolz, so, when do u want us to come see your people, so that I will inform my dad and uncles.

Chomy :- anytime u want it, once u guys are ready, I will inform them.

Gozie :- ok then, I am thinking maybe a month time, how about that?

Chomy:- its ok by me, @least make u stop this ur ashawo thing. (Teasing)

Gozie :- bomb dey ur head, u go soon tell me how much u ve been paying me for all the services rendered, ashawo.

Chomy :- stup!d boy, u know, there are just so many reason why I love u, and being silly is one of them.

Gozie :- ode, anya oke, I love u too.

Chomy :-, I love u more,

Gozie :- ok, u ve won, abeg, I dey H.

Chomy, :- I will be right back (enters kitchen)

Btw, we are on the bed, pillow talking and no ring is involved.

*obaino:- guy!!!!!!, guy!!!!!!!!, guy!!!!!!!!!!, Abubakar!!!!!!!!
Guy wake up, abi, u no go go work today? !!!!!

Gozie :- so, I ve been dreaming, what d time?

#teambabymamas
Re: Just For Fun: How Do You Intend To Propose? by EddyBlingzz(m): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

That's on point grin

i'll get married only when i'm 35+
Re: Just For Fun: How Do You Intend To Propose? by EddyBlingzz(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
misssclassy:

Such would put me off.
you ain't married yet?

that means there is hope for me then.wink

simple proposal infused with little awww-provoking surprises loading... cheesy
Re: Just For Fun: How Do You Intend To Propose? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
EddyBlingzz:
you ain't married yet?

that means there is hope for me then.wink

simple proposal infused with little awww-provoking surprises loading... cheesy

I will be waiting grin
Re: Just For Fun: How Do You Intend To Propose? by EddyBlingzz(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
misssclassy:

I will be waiting grin
i won't make you wait too long baby. i'm a gentleman like that grin
Re: Just For Fun: How Do You Intend To Propose? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Maybe in the dream sha
Re: Just For Fun: How Do You Intend To Propose? by zicoraads: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

Cc: Marieolae tongue tongue
Just dump this guy's arse already grin

Missclasssy...no surprise there that you would find the practice annoying and not so important. Well, in my own opinion, I think I find the reason(s) behind it good enough. In any relationship, there are certain times and actions that are considered timeless memories. Things like birthday's, Christmas, Sallah, anniversary etc. contribute in making it fun and interesting. Except of cause you would prefer to be in a dull, boring and 'dead' one. I would want the day I would propose to Whoever I am going to date and get married to to be an unforgettable memory. A memory that would forever be etched in her mind and mine. Hence, I intend to do at atop the Eiffel Tower in Paris grin

Uhmm...Naijaboiy and EddyBlingzz...I think y'all are both speaking that way because to be honest, una still be broke asssss students cheesy grin

I know the tune will be different when una finish school, get a good job and the cool money starts rolling in. Then, you will start thinking of making someone a wife...and afterwards, babies cool
Re: Just For Fun: How Do You Intend To Propose? by naijaboiy: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
zicoraads:

Cc: Marieolae tongue tongue
Just dump this guy's arse already grin

Missclasssy...no surprise there that you would find the practice annoying and not so important. Well, in my own opinion, I think I find the reason(s) behind it good enough. In any relationship, there are certain times and actions that are considered timeless memories. Things like birthday's, Christmas, Sallah, anniversary etc. contribute in making it fun and interesting. Except of cause you would prefer to be in a dull, boring and 'dead' one. I would want the day I would propose to Whoever I am going to date and get married to to be an unforgettable memory. A memory that would forever be etched in her mind and mine. Hence, I intend to do at atop the Eiffel Tower in Paris grin

Uhmm...Naijaboiy and EddyBlingzz...I think y'all are both speaking that way because to be honest, una still be broke asssss students cheesy grin

I know the tune will be different when una finish school, get a good job and the cool money starts rolling in. Then, you will start thinking of making someone a wife...and afterwards, babies
cool
That's the point man! grin

(1) (Reply)

Pic Of The Day: When You Have Got No Option / Can U Imagin / If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl..you Must........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.