Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki (38817 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: Buhari & APC Side-lined Me After I Helped Them Win 2015 Election / PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. / This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by DIVINE78: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
I talk am. GEJ surrounded himself with his enemies. Dullardeen.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by emamos: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
.A whole rtd colonel stooping so low like this..
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by anwo247: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Buhari will remain a Dul-lard . Two trucks of SSS?

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by bigerboy200: 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Kq
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by olaotanleye(m): 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Inspire Your Relationship. Get Roses From
www . konga . com/love-themed-red-and-pink-rose-petal-1825235

(Remove Spaces)

Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by Funpeter: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
imagine 40 thousand dollars in cash not to talk of the one in bank ooooooo. let him account for that mone first. 40 thousand dollars 〓9800000
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by omowolewa: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Smart man!
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by hayatou27: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Guy face the music jare... you stole from military budget. We go probe your ass. Banzaa

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

So dasuki worked for the apc?.Is it dat u cant read or u r jst confused

“I was fair to all as NSA. Even when I had security cause to act on some issues, inflammatory comments and actions against the government of the day by those in the opposition, I exercised restraint. I did not restrict anyone’s movement, I never asked security agents to occupy anybody’s house,” he said.

What is ur drift?
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by emamos: 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
babajero:
He didn't betray GEJ, he did what he have to in order to be alive. People who voted buhari will one day die of heart attack for the wrong they did in voting him.
so bro,what will kill those people who voted for GEJ.. You must be funny.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by san316(m): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
If I hear. Scam
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by RedCard1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Eiyaah. The rich also cry
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by philips70(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
iamrealdeji:
That's why Jonathan said stealing is not corruption. He made mention of 9 cars in his compound like it's nothing and he's not ashamed of himself ole. Does Clinton or Buhari have 9 cars? His father in London for medical treatment,he pays someone that feeds his dogs,2 cooks? Who pays for that? Corrupt leaders that think stealing is not corruption. President Buhari is a democracy dictator. The military system is still so much running in his veins.

Exactly who we want at this moment. GEJ handled corruption and corrupt people with kid gloves and this is where we are. If this tempo is continued every government official will sit tight knowing not what tomorrow will spring up. I tell you this will even make elements in APC sit up because they can't be too sure which party will come in next. Nigerians are dying everyday because of the actions of our thievery ruling class. You need to get the statistics of deaths recorded in hospitals daily because of inadequate medical care for you to be angry with anyone who faults any method used in fighting corruption. Poor Nigerians do not attend hospitals but slaughter houses.

Buhari, right thinking Nigerians are behind you. Please we don't want a weak president, Nigerian thieves do not succumb to subtle threats but buckle under real action.

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by Evaromantik(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
The truth can't be hidden for a very long time and now the truth is creeping its way out.......he helped them to win jonathan so that he could be paid back with good but lo and hehold what he is goin through........i never felt sorry for u but for poor GEJ whom u betrayed.......u are seeking permission to go and say ur prayers forgeting that the evil u did is going along with you......old nitwit and injuicious homosapian....it obvious u are going through senile-de-mentia
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by kennynelcon(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
oh biased Nation Newspaper.
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by Berrymoss(f): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
fulanimafia:

Learn to read before commenting. He claimed he did not oppress the opposition, not that he betrayed his employer.
he betrayed him.He is just playing down the word.
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by EdCure: 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
bigiyaro:
so u betrayed GEJ! Traitor. U deserve worefa comes to u.
You read just the headline

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by Emekamex(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Buhari already showing his dictatorship tendencies.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by emamos: 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
MasterG:
I have no sympathy for any of you guys who has occupied lofty positions in Nigerian government. It is the system you created and relish in that has now come to hunt you. You don't create a monster, because it will come back to hunt u. Period.
this is the truth
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by nijanigga: 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
ehie:
A whole retired colonel, a coup plotter and an NSA director crying like a baby,na u first go prison, na wah oh...see how soft rich men are,them no get even small liver,na so them go dey shyte for pant
e don thief bellefull, e wan enjoy all that loot. no be him wey postpone elections?
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by fkpboss: 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
Don't worry, we dey observe
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by akinsuraj(m): 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
babajero:
He didn't betray GEJ, he did what he have to in order to be alive. People who voted buhari will one day die of heart attack for the wrong they did in voting him.g
for ur mind u don talk ,let us see people that will first die of hearth attack when PMB unveils his fool cabinet,bad losers and CO,

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by blackjack21(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
StOla:

When Ihejirika was being accused and DSS refused to investigate him, he too made the same claims about other people being more complicit.

So what is it with security personnel not doing their jobs when they occupied the office to do so?

some Nigerians are bunch of cretos. I observe that any corrupt person arrested will play the sympathy card to them and they always usually fall for it. angry

16:24:55
Sat, Jul 18, 2015

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by blackjack21(m): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
kennygee:
That's how they treat those who help them.

“I was fair to all as NSA. Even when I had security cause to act on some issues, inflammatory comments and actions against the government of the day by those in the opposition, I exercised restraint. I did not restrict anyone’s movement, I never asked security agents to occupy anybody’s house,” he said.

Ask Tinubu.

The situation is likened to the picture attached

Ogogoro is banned, I hope you know?

16:27:05
Sat, Jul 18, 2015
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by eminikansoso(m): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
babajero:
He didn't betray GEJ, he did what he have to in order to be alive. People who voted buhari will one day die of heart attack for the wrong they did in voting him.
Tanoid
Ntoo gi tongue tongue
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by blackpanda: 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
babajero:

You and your family will first die of protracted deadly cancers first!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by DTOBS(m): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
will you just shut up your mouth and smell that shit coming out of ur mouth... u pave way for the opposition to come to power which means u betrayed ur employee, Mr dansuki or what is ur name,u re a devil and u deserves the treatment of a betrayal...more is still coming for u!
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
babajero:

Hehehehe

You sef go die of heart attack sooner than later
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by bayusdipe(m): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
he should relax
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by Friabol: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
U did everything to bring this government into power?. You shall explain in due course. Jega shall also explain when it's time.
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by bigiyaro(m): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
EdCure:

You read just the headline
if d headline which is d sumarry of d whole write up is nt correct, den it should be changed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts / My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 / Buhari Poses With Kannywood Actors,pledges To Support Them [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.