Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki (38816 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: Buhari & APC Side-lined Me After I Helped Them Win 2015 Election / PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. / This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by iamrealdeji(m): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
brixton:

Your argument is very flawed! Do you have to be super rich to b able to seek london Medicare? Go and sleep abeg
Your IQ seem to be too low to comprehend this,who's talking about medical attention in London alone? That's nothing,you said he is rich because he's an ex emir's son and I proved you wrong that his father being ex-emir ain't nothing. If you've never seen broke princes,come to yoruba land and you'll know that being a prince doesn't mean you have to be rich like you claimed and been a king doesn't mean you have to be rich,of course,all kings in Nigeria live in palace,eat well and get chauffeured in cars but only few of them are rich just the same way we have it among ordinary citizens
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by iamrealdeji(m): 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
abouzaid:
we have a constitution, he should follow it, that's all.
Well,the same constitution is what Jonathan was yelling till the country almost torn apart in his tenure,Nigeria has gotten to a stage where a leader has to be willing to step on toes and use whatever is required because most of these corrupt politicians have already perfected everything that no blade can scratch them if you want to rely on following constitution
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by omooba969(m): 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
discusant:
Dasuki is pleading not to expect the worse from Buhari.

Who does not know that nearly every northerner in the PDP worked for Buhari to snatch power from the south?

Only the self-acclaimed Sophisticated SW failed to understand that the last presidential election was a power tussle between the north and south of Nigeria.

@bolded,

South? shocked cheesy ...joker! grin
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by anibestlala(m): 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
fulanimafia:
Sambo should have expected to go through this grilling considering the monumental billions misappropriated and tremendous failures that were recorded in the sham fight against terror.

He oversaw the illegal arms purchase scam during Oritsejafor's misadventure to SA on behalf of the Federal Government, and is also under deep suspicion of behind a major vein in the monster called Boko Haram.

I know that residence and it's occupants personally and I understand the sense of violation that they might have felt, but it is a necessary price to pay if Nigeria is going to be rescued from its demons.
so treating a former nsa as a common criminal is how to get rid of the demons ba??smh
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
kennygee:
That's how they treat those who help them.
“I was fair to all as NSA. Even when I had security cause to act on some issues, inflammatory comments and actions against the government of the day by those in the opposition, I exercised restraint. I did not restrict anyone’s movement, I never asked security agents to occupy anybody’s house,” he said.

Ask Tinubu.

The situation is likened to the picture attached

Epic! Simply epic! Thank you. Just two days after leaving office he has forgotten about the sealing off of bourdillon house! Whatever goes around comes around. We need to take him up on that statement, or is it the numerous deaths he ordered on apc members in rivers state in particular and in the country in general?
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by DonXavi(m): 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
K
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by austelright(m): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
babajero:
He didn't betray GEJ, he did what he have to in order to be alive. People who voted buhari will one day die of heart attack for the wrong they did in voting him.
may your life and destiny be run down the way Jonathan left this country down.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by brixton: 2:35am On Jul 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Your IQ seem to be too low to comprehend this,who's talking about medical attention in London alone? That's nothing,you said he is rich because he's an ex emir's son and I proved you wrong that his father being ex-emir ain't nothing. If you've never seen broke princes,come to yoruba land and you'll know that being a prince doesn't mean you have to be rich like you claimed and been a king doesn't mean you have to be rich,of course,all kings in Nigeria live in palace,eat well and get chauffeured in cars but only few of them are rich just the same way we have it among ordinary citizens

I probably need to write in yoruba for you to understand me. The SSS, the above report nor myself did not at any time mention the fmr NSA as being responsible for fmr sultan' Medicare in London. You are free to read my previous posts as many times as possible to be able to grasp my position in all of these.

Kindly refrain from abuses during debates, it only show how unintelligent u are!
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by onlykach: 5:34am On Jul 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:
That's why Jonathan said stealing is not corruption. He made mention of 9 cars in his compound like it's nothing and he's not ashamed of himself ole. Does Clinton or Buhari have 9 cars? His father in London for medical treatment,he pays someone that feeds his dogs,2 cooks? Who pays for that? Corrupt leaders that think stealing is not corruption. President Buhari is a democracy dictator. The military system is still so much running in his veins.

I guess you ar not working, what is 9 cars? how much is a car and when one is a car maniac he should own exotic cars. dont ask this kind of questions please
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by chrisnnanna(m): 6:48am On Jul 19, 2015
This is just d beginning
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by iamrealdeji(m): 7:03am On Jul 19, 2015
onlykach:

I guess you ar not working, what is 9 cars? how much is a car and when one is a car maniac he should own exotic cars. dont ask this kind of questions please
Of im working,i bought my own car by myself,but can you compare an EOD with the type of cars that would be in this guy's compound in just one of his houses,we dont know the types of cars in other houses of his. I aint even talking about cars alone,he made mention of minor workers in his house and mentioned 3 ,i.e 2 cooks,1 worker to feed his dogs,imagine the number of workers that do major stuffs,his launders,his cleaners,his drivers,his gardeners,his security guards,his maids,etc those that do similar works in his other houses,because he has houses around. Be smart girl,these people are real looters,even a succesful business man wouldnt employ people to do useless stuffs like this,i know a billionaire. Believe me,he has a housemaid that does all the cooking and feeding dogs,etc . Dasuki is no doubt a billionaire,the question is where is his investment? He is a colonel. No colonel thats not in politics would live this big.This lifestyle is nothing to him,but its something even to hhis seniors that are not in politics. Does he pay these workers from his salary or what? Wake up,Dasuki wasnt just smart enough to cover up properly. They are looters,thieves,an average man that sweats for his smoney wouldnt be this less servy
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by abouzaid: 7:15am On Jul 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Well,the same constitution is what Jonathan was yelling till the country almost torn apart in his tenure,Nigeria has gotten to a stage where a leader has to be willing to step on toes and use whatever is required because most of these corrupt politicians have already perfected everything that no blade can scratch them if you want to rely on following constitution
what you're are essentially saying is that buhari is a dictator and you support it? no politician can go Scot free if enough evidence is held against him, we have seen a police IG in chains and in prison. so buhari should stop been a dictator and follow due process
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by abouzaid: 7:21am On Jul 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Of im working,i bought my own car by myself,but can you compare an EOD with the type of cars that would be in this guy's compound in just one of his houses,we dont know the types of cars in other houses of his. I aint even talking about cars alone,he made mention of minor workers in his house and mentioned 3 ,i.e 2 cooks,1 worker to feed his dogs,imagine the number of workers that do major stuffs,his launders,his cleaners,his drivers,his gardeners,his security guards,his maids,etc those that do similar works in his other houses,because he has houses around. Be smart girl,these people are real looters,even a succesful business man wouldnt employ people to do useless stuffs like this,i know a billionaire. Believe me,he has a housemaid that does all the cooking and feeding dogs,etc . Dasuki is no doubt a billionaire,the question is where is his investment? He is a colonel. No colonel thats not in politics would live this big.This lifestyle is nothing to him,but its something even to hhis seniors that are not in politics. Does he pay these workers from his salary or what? Wake up,Dasuki wasnt just smart enough to cover up properly. They are looters,thieves,an average man that sweats for his smoney wouldnt be this less servy
his lifestyle is no different from that of atiku,danjuma,tinubu,ameachi,fashola,ngige etc.all of whom are walking free, singling Jonathan men for humiliation is plain witch hunt,the siege on his homes have no aim and have achieved no aim. it was a flagrant display of cluelessness. besides the work of the dss is to capture boko haram and Fulani cattle thrives that kill thousands every year not to investigate corruption, that's for icpc and efcc.
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by iamrealdeji(m): 7:22am On Jul 19, 2015
abouzaid:
what you're are essentially saying is that buhari is a dictator and you support it? no politician can go Scot free if enough evidence is held against him, we have seen a police IG in chains and in prison. so buhari should stop been a dictator and follow due process
abouzaid,be sincere,northerners are known to be honest. Does any Nigerian politician that gets arrested deserve to go Scot free? Once he gets arrested,there's definitely some skeleton in his cupboard,once he gets freed,he has found his way to get out and gets away with the crime
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by iamrealdeji(m): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2015
abouzaid:
his lifestyle is no different from that of atiku,danjuma,tinubu,ameachi,fashola,ngige etc.all of whom are walking free, singling Jonathan men for humiliation is plain witch hunt,the siege on his homes have no aim and have achieved no aim. it was a flagrant display of cluelessness. besides the work of the dss is to capture boko haram and Fulani cattle thrives that kill thousands every year not to investigate corruption, that's for icpc and efcc.
dude,how are you sure of what will happen to Atiku,Tinubu,Fashola,Ngige tomorrow? Dasuki was also like them before he got arrested,at least some people would mention his name the way you mention this like "why are the likes of Dasuki not arrested when the likes of Nyako are getting arrested?"
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by abouzaid: 8:09am On Jul 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:
abouzaid,be sincere,northerners are known to be honest. Does any Nigerian politician that gets arrested deserve to go Scot free? Once he gets arrested,there's definitely some skeleton in his cupboard,once he gets freed,he has found his way to get out and gets away with the crime
please, we all know that Nigerian security operatives always put the cart before the horse, they always behave like brutes without training. the simple truth is that they don't even know what they were searching for, from the dss story on punch this morning, it's clear they just went there to search for anything which is why dasuki is still walking free. we both know the truth but would we accept it as the truth?
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by abouzaid: 8:17am On Jul 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:
dude,how are you sure of what will happen to Atiku,Tinubu,Fashola,Ngige tomorrow? Dasuki was also like them before he got arrested,at least some people would mention his name the way you mention this like "why are the likes of Dasuki not arrested when the likes of Nyako are getting arrested?"
dasuki is not like them because he is not an apc financier, rather he was the officer that arrested buhari when buhari was overthrown and thrown into prison. that same coup cost buhari his first marriage. when he realized that while in prison, his wife has received allowance money from the same ibb that overthrew him. he divorced his his first wife who is the mother of his six children and have been swearing revenge openly since then. however, when ibb started opposing his candidacy because of that, some northern elders intervened. buhari is on a revenge mission. if you know anything about the Fulani, then u would know that they would Always seek revenge even after many decades.
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by eagle13(m): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:
find out Dasuki history b4 his appointment as NSA
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by iamrealdeji(m): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2015
abouzaid:
dasuki is not like them because he is not an apc financier, rather he was the officer that arrested buhari when buhari was overthrown and thrown into prison. that same coup cost buhari his first marriage. when he realized that while in prison, his wife has received allowance money from the same ibb that overthrew him. he divorced his his first wife who is the mother of his six children and have been swearing revenge openly since then. however, when ibb started opposing his candidacy because of that, some northern elders intervened. buhari is on a revenge mission. if you know anything about the Fulani, then u would know that they would Always seek revenge even after many decades.
Yeah,i know all that and I know that Fulanis always seek revenge,but the question is "Is Dasuki Corrupt?" if he's not and has no skeleton in his cupboard,then he shouldn't have any problem,but :

Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by iamrealdeji(m): 8:46am On Jul 19, 2015
eagle13:
find out Dasuki history b4 his appointment as NSA

that he's a prince and IBB's ADC? What else?

Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by iamrealdeji(m): 8:46am On Jul 19, 2015
abouzaid:
Mu question now is why didn't he arrest IBB who sent his then ADC to arrest him,why arrest the messenger? Even though Dasuki possibly showed Buhari hostility then
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by abouzaid: 8:56am On Jul 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Mu question now is why didn't he arrest IBB who sent his then ADC to arrest him,why arrest the messenger? Even though Dasuki possibly showed Buhari hostility then
because ibb is probably the biggest fish in the Nigerian political space right now and unlike dasuki was not part of the past immediate government. going after ibb would pitch him against all the past generals and heads of state thereby eroding his support base in the north. do you know that Nigeria has never experienced a successful coup without the involvement of ibb? that guy is a chairman among the ex army generals. even his seniors then in the army respects him till today.
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by iamrealdeji(m): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2015
abouzaid:
because ibb is probably the biggest fish in the Nigerian political space right now and unlike dasuki was not part of the past immediate government. going after ibb would pitch him against all the past generals and heads of state thereby eroding his support base in the north. do you know that Nigeria has never experienced a successful coup without the involvement of ibb? that guy is a chairman among the ex army generals. even his seniors then in the army respects him till today.
Who is IBB? Is he still in power? Only corrupt leaders have a lot to fear about IBB,no support can be lost if he goes after IBB,IBB is no saint and so much hated. If IBB was that powerful,why not become the president of Nigeria? He couldn't even had to step down the second time when he realized he was only going to humiliate himself,and who says Dasuki wasn't a coup plotter? The only reason why Buhari may not go after IBB is because IBB is smart enough to know that believes no one knows tomorrow,so because of that,he has mended his relationship with Buhari,Buhari MAY have forgiven him,why do you think he attended Buhari's Inauguration? Why do you think he gave Buhari full support during campaign? Why do you think he said recently that Buhari will tackle Boko Haram? Why trying to support Buhari? Why did he make ranka dede gesture to Buhari in a pic? Why not against Buhari and criticize him if he believes he's so powerful that know one can come near him?
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by abouzaid: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Yeah,i know all that and I know that Fulanis always seek revenge,but the question is "Is Dasuki Corrupt?" if he's not and has no skeleton in his cupboard,then he shouldn't have any problem,but : 
i have answered this question before. everything they found at dasuki house can be found in the homes of apc financiers like ameachi,tinubu,atiku,obasanjo etc even buhari still have a highly implicating case on his head about the billions that disappeared from the nnpc account when he is heading it and was traced to his account on a London branch of the Midland bank. fela sang and highly populised the case which made him to maltreat fela so much that fela referred to him as an animal in human clothing. you can Google to know much about his other corruption cases like when he headed the ptf under abacha. buhari is corrupt like every other Nigerian politician but the obama campaign team used effective techniques to sell him to the voters. dasuki is just been witch hunted.
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by abouzaid: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Who is IBB? Is he still in power? Only corrupt leaders have a lot to fear about IBB,no support can be lost if he goes after IBB,IBB is no saint and so much hated. If IBB was that powerful,why not become the president of Nigeria? He couldn't even had to step down the second time when he realized he was only going to humiliate himself,and who says Dasuki wasn't a coup plotter? The only reason why Buhari may not go after IBB is because IBB is smart enough to know that believes no one knows tomorrow,so because of that,he has mended his relationship with Buhari,Buhari MAY have forgiven him,why do you think he attended Buhari's Inauguration? Why do you think he gave Buhari full support during campaign? Why do you think he said recently that Buhari will tackle Boko Haram? Why trying to support Buhari? Why did he make ranka dede gesture to Buhari in a pic? Why not against Buhari and criticize him if he believes he's so powerful that know one can come near him?
i have told u before how the northern elders moved to settle the rift between the two just before the elections and that's my final answer to u. ibb refused to appear before the oputa panel and even obasanjo didn't do anything about it.u clearly don't know the power brokers in this country
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by iamrealdeji(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2015
abouzaid:
i have answered this question before. everything they found at dasuki house can be found in the homes of apc financiers like ameachi,tinubu,atiku,obasanjo etc even buhari still have a highly implicating case on his head about the billions that disappeared from the nnpc account when he is heading it and was traced to his account on a London branch of the Midland bank. fela sang and highly populised the case which made him to maltreat fela so much that fela referred to him as an animal in human clothing. you can Google to know much about his other corruption cases like when he headed the ptf under abacha. buhari is corrupt like every other Nigerian politician but the obama campaign team used effective techniques to sell him to the voters. dasuki is just been witch hunted.
Bros,talk is cheap. So if you have some rivals and they go to newspapers and magazines and claim that Abouzaid was once stole arrested in spain for trying to steal a beautiful flower vase,does that mean it's true? There's no solid evidence that that was what happened,dont believe everything you read or hear,if the money was found in his account,how come he never lived a glitzy life like others or did he use the money for charity? Look,if you make so much money today,everybody will know,no matter how much you try to hide it or try to be modest,people will surely know,as for Fela,Fela is entitled to his own opinion,Fela is not Muhammad,neither was he Jesus,Fela used to praise Idi Amin in his songs,i'm asking you Abouzaid,do you see Idi-Amin as a very good leader that's worthy of emulating? If you do I don't and a lot of people don't
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by iamrealdeji(m): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2015
abouzaid:
i have told u before how the northern elders moved to settle the rift between the two just before the elections and that's my final answer to u. ibb refused to appear before the oputa panel and even obasanjo didn't do anything about it.u clearly don't know the power brokers in this country
that was then bro,IBB can't go away with anything now, Power broker my ass,power broker that can't get himself to power,its impossible for Obasanjo to try it then because it would be like biting the finger that fed him,if not for IBB,you probably wouldn't be hearing about Obasanjo today,but that was then,IBB's power is limited to the late 90's he's no more powerful
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by abouzaid: 9:48am On Jul 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Bros,talk is cheap. So if you have some rivals and they go to newspapers and magazines and claim that Abouzaid was once stole arrested in spain for trying to steal a beautiful flower vase,does that mean it's true? There's no solid evidence that that was what happened,dont believe everything you read or hear,if the money was found in his account,how come he never lived a glitzy life like others or did he use the money for charity? Look,if you make so much money today,everybody will know,no matter how much you try to hide it or try to be modest,people will surely know,as for Fela,Fela is entitled to his own opinion,Fela is not Muhammad,neither was he Jesus,Fela used to praise Idi Amin in his songs,i'm asking you Abouzaid,do you see Idi-Amin as a very good leader that's worthy of emulating? If you do I don't and a lot of people don't 
ur no longer maintaining objectivity and an open mind. Google and learn the truth by yourself. as for idi amin, he was demonized by the west just as ghadafi and Mugabe was demonized.Google and read up on the man.pls stop mentioning me, thanks and have a fun filled Sunday.
Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by iamrealdeji(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2015
abouzaid:
ur no longer maintaining objectivity and an open mind. Google and learn the truth by yourself. as for idi amin, he was demonized by the west just as ghadafi and Mugabe was demonized.Google and read up on the man.pls stop mentioning me, thanks and have a fun filled Sunday.
I'm sorry to mention you again,But this is important,don't be so naive to take anything Sola Saraki says serious,he's probably the  biggest liar out of all Nigerian politicians dead or alive. I live in Ilorin and know much about him,Saraki is a hard headed politician and a very good and dubious one at that,he lies a lot. His lies is one of the reason why he was a very successful Godfather. Pls,sense this,does this sound true to you? This is one of Sola Saraki's numerous lies. If coup is that easy to plot to get out of trouble(during the regime when stealing wasn't corruption),everybody would have done it

Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by tsodjete: 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
fulanimafia:

Learn to read before commenting. He claimed he did not oppress the opposition, not that he betrayed his employer.
God bless you jare

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki by emmydollars4life(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2015
bigiyaro:
so u betrayed GEJ! Traitor. U deserve worefa comes to u.
so that fool betrayed Gej, now I changed my mind, u deserve the music because u are traitor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Hosts Senators At His Daura Residence / 'Hakika Islamic' Emerges - Nigerian Army / Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.