Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account (38809 Views)

Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit / Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) / RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by NwekeUG(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
The Enugu State Commissioner for Gender Affairs and Social Development, Hon. Princess Peace Nnaji, has formally invited Mrs. Josephine Nchetaka Chukwujama Eze, the woman who recently returned the sum of Thirteen Million, Nine Hundred and Forty Six Thousand, Four Hundred Naira (N13,946,400) mistakenly paid into her account, for an important meeting in her office, at No. 5 FSP Avenue, Independence Layout, Enugu.

According to a statement by the Commissioner, the meeting which is scheduled for August 25, 2020 at 10am, is in recognition of the outstanding and exemplary honesty Mrs. Eze displayed.

https://www.independent.ng/enugu-state-govt-invites-woman-who-returned-n13-9m-mistakenly-paid-into-her-account/

11 Likes

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Turningmoon(f): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
Congratulations to her. Na so God don dey pick her call.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Brandstudio01: 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
Commendable.
Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by IamWonderful: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
Good for her

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
Good one. She deserve an award.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Kunlekynbasa(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
She deserves it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Tonimax: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
That woman is not a real niggaaarrrr grin grin grin

If na damnnnn niggggeerrr see that kind money mistakenly sent by a stranger to his acct
cheesy cheesy
I can bet my balls everyday twice on a Thursday that he will japaaaa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Oyikoha(m): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
In this government grin she tried

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by bolaayenimo: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
if i'm Governor Ugwuanyi, i will double the amount for her and place her children on full scholarship
i also expect FG to honour her but i doubt if they will

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Mayng01(m): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hmmmm! Okay o
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Perfecttouchade: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
How can she return such amount...

In this government

Well maybe she is a well to do woman because there is no way anyone else (in their right mind) can return that money angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by CallMeAthena(f): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
Good Nigerian ladies exist after all

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by CallMeAthena(f): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
bolaayenimo:
if i'm Governor Ugwuanyi, i will double the amount for her and placed her children on scholarship
Yes she deserves it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by abdullahi45: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
One good turn deserves another

1 Like

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by dynicks(m): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
All these CHIOMA JESUS Dem!!

Abeg someone should mistakingly transfer over 500million into my account....I want to check for two things....1- if the alert tone would be the same compared to when I receive paltry sums and 2- if I would be tempted as not to return the money...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Kemimarch16(f): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
Congrats.....she has done well
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by izzyboi(m): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nice move. Honesty pays guys!

I do affordable and quality web design, please patronize me @ [url]idesigns.com.ng[/url]
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
The commissioner supposed to get a life. Hope they dont want to use her to shine. What she did is supposed to be normal thing average nigerian supposed to emulate without noise. But they made us to believe now that its difficult to see a truthful person again. Even at that if she spent the money or try to withdraw it, she will be traced easily and put herself and her husband into more troubles. Good for her she did the needful. Very soon now in this country, being truthful or honest, which supposed to be norm will be celebrated and see as strange things while stealing and fraud is getting normal day by day. No thanks to all the shady politicians and crook bankers, government agents and officials who believe doing good and being accountable is a taboo, grab anything you can grab and use the same system via crook fellas in authority to distract the case and avoid justice.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Incandescent(m): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
Beautiful

More of this should be extolled.

When I read stories like this, I have hope for Africa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by muchroom(m): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
God is on our side
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by abdullahi45: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
How can she return such amount...

In this government

Well maybe she is a well to do woman because there is no way anyone else can return that money angry

Is it her money? No, honesty is truly a virtue. Had it been she ran away with it, she might be nabbed and disgraced at last.

11 Likes

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Rimtim: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Opportunity come but once
Sorry for her
Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by themes009(m): 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
clean Toyota tundra for sale, port Harcourt ! 0 8 0 6 2 9 4 9 9 2 9

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by seborrhic: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Yes it's okay to hail her promptness in alerting of the error,but there is no way she would have collected the cash or spent it because the bank would have sooner found out it's error and promptly got her arrested.
The government and praising pouring encomiums on her are making it sound she had a choice.
It was either she got the deposit corrected or end up getting arrested,prosecuted and going to jail.

13 Likes

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Love may be blind but marriage is an eye opener.

FIVE THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE MARRIAGE by Pastor Funke Adejumo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDTCVOGgaVE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Openbusiness: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
But she couldn't run with the money na grin . Returning it was the ONLY option. Me I don't see anything outstanding about this. The one I value and have so much respect for is the airport cleaner or other indomie guy that saw RAW CASH that they could have easily disappeared with and might not be found out, but yet they returned the money. Those are the kind of people with exemplary honesty.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account by Dangrace01: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court / President Buhari Hosts Senators At His Daura Residence / Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.