Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,484 members, 7,865,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall (5409 Views)

Bisi Akande Embarrassed Us With His Comments On Buhari, 2019 - Southwest APC Gov / Southwest APC Insists On True Federalism / Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

Guy,you are too much.You have my respect anytime and any day.You are giving them upper cut. Omo!! see facts and figures.Carry on.

Their only tactic is to derail a thread into a mud slinging challenge as you can see from their posts.

If you respond to them they will call their janjawiid janitors to ban you.

This forum is by far the worst place for sensible dialogue.

I only come here to deflate their lies but unfortunately they are so used to spreading their bullsh_t that they now believe it as facts.
Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by IAMTHEHERO: 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Dude, just STFU and admit that you goofed. The U.S in more indebted than Nigeria a thousand times over (and is still packing on more debt daily even as we speak) yet that hasn't affected the dollar's value. Dude, I ain't gat time for your word games. First you said the SW is responsible for the dip in the value of the naira, an allegation that has been refuted by statements credited to the former Finance Minister herself. Now you wanna shift goal post and argue about the debt portfolio of the SW states? Are the SW states the only ones that received the bail out? So why single them out? WHERE IS THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE SW DEBT PROFILE AND THE DIP IN THE NAIRA? THERE'S NONE EXCEPT ONE THAT EXISTS IN YOUR SICK MIND. Ffvck you dude. You're just a wannabe e-conomist. Don't quit your day job.
One thing with you and other propagandists is you people lack facts and always rely on names calling,insults and violence to drive home your stupidity. The guy has facts and figures in which he has showed you.Why can't you keep quiet if you have nothing to say and learn.

2 Likes

Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by IAMTHEHERO: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
PvtParts2:

Lagos, Ogun, Osun and Oyo have a total combined debt of over $1.5bn and tops all the other states combined occupying the top gbesse spots.

The combination of the total debts owed by Kaduna, Cross Rivers, Edo, Bauchi, Katsina and Enugu is not even up to 30% of what your states owe.
Chisos!!! But what did they do with money naw? $1.5 bn.

2 Likes

Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by IAMTHEHERO: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
PvtParts2:

Don't sound ignorant.

The US is pushing the dollar value via outright bullying.

Check this thread out for further explanation https://www.nairaland.com/2460106/buhari-heads-washington-conclude-details
He is already sounding ignorant and stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by tuffgongjo(m): 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
This should be in the Jokes section.
Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by IAMTHEHERO: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Buhari should be careful with SW people

I forsee them destroying his government angry
They have already destroyed his government already 1$= N245 .Chaii, but bros can it come down?

2 Likes

Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by IAMTHEHERO: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
PvtParts2:

You have no argument.
Stop displaying your delinquency.
Bros you have killed him.Have mercy!!.Delinquen....

1 Like

Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by IAMTHEHERO: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
[quote author=basilo101 post=36004130]
stop cursing and face the argument[/quote
Help me tell am ooo..ln fact beg him to face the argument. Well l don't blame him,his face has a lot of bruises. That PVTPart2 and submarine are wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by OkutaNla: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
Maybe it is just me but it seems these Hero and Pvt handles are one and the same person. I could be wrong of course, but if I am not then it means the person behind both monikers has a lot of time on his hands.

1 Like

Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
OkutaNla:
Maybe it is just me but it seems these Hero and Pvt handles are one and the same person. I could be wrong of course, but if I am not then it means the person behind both monikers has a lot of time on his hands.

you mean I will be same faggin and bumping my own posts?

That is a janjawiid tactic.
Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by disumusa: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
basilo101:

stop cursing and face the argument
blame se and ibo,pdp, for all social vises in nigeria i.e baby making factory,prostitution,robbery, insurgence,millitant, corruption,nepotisin,drug pusher, ritual killing,cannibalisin i.e cliford urji etc
Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by IAMTHEHERO: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

You're nothing but a straight-up punk, that's why I'm not really keen on engaging you. The SW as it stands contributes the highest non-oil revenue to the federal coffers. Last year alone it exported up to a 1-billion USD in Cocoa exports (http://businessdayonline.com/2014/10/nigeria-to-earn-1-3-billion-from-cocoa-exports-this-year/) -- and the region is fixing to tripple that record this year. That's a shyt-load of value it's adding to the commonwealth than your entire SE region combined. Now, at least that gives us some bragging right, unlike you all. What value are you adding to the non-oil economy? Considering that the Oil coming from the entire SE isn't even up to that contributed by Ondo state alone. See, it's a fruitless exercise engaging y'all. Absolutely fruitless.
Are you still talking? Now l know that you have no shame.After all that PVTPART2 has done to you, and you are still quoting him.Chaii, who did this to you?

1 Like

Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by djon78(m): 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Dude, just STFU and admit that you goofed. The U.S in more indebted than Nigeria a thousand times over (and is still packing on more debt daily even as we speak) yet that hasn't affected the dollar's value. Dude, I ain't gat time for your word games. First you said the SW is responsible for the dip in the value of the naira, an allegation that has been refuted by statements credited to the former Finance Minister herself. Now you wanna shift goal post and argue about the debt portfolio of the SW states? Are the SW states the only ones that received the bail out? So why single them out? WHERE IS THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE SW DEBT PROFILE AND THE DIP IN THE NAIRA? THERE'S NONE EXCEPT ONE THAT EXISTS IN YOUR SICK MIND. Ffvck you dude. You're just a wannabe e-conomist. Don't quit your day job.

You cant compare the US debt with Nigeria's because this our present worlds financial system is in total and complete control by the AngloSaxons/West. That is why they control the 2 foremost financial instutions in the world, US controls the world bank, while Europe controls the IMF. So dont compare US with Nigeria, when our nation is not even in control of its basic fundamentals.

1 Like

Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by AshiwajuFoward: 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Only on Nairaland can a fowl have the effrontery to falsely point accusing fingers at the debt profile of an entire region when his own state is owing more than double the combined amount of debt he's accusing the region of. Smh. Only on NL.
Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by IAMTHEHERO: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
oganology33:

And ur trying 2 say dat our naira has been sliding dis sharply for decades Reset ur brain and Think Again!
He needs a slap to reformat his brain.

1 Like

Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by IAMTHEHERO: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
[quote author=aenero post=36005987]Could yorubas be Nigeria's problem... Like if u agree,Share if u disagree[/quote
Do you need like & share to confirm it.Lamido Sanusi has said already.
Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by AshiwajuFoward: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
djon78:

You cant compare the US debt with Nigeria's because this our present worlds financial system is in total and complete control by the AngloSaxons/West. That is why they control the 2 foremost financial instutions in the world, US controls the world bank, while Europe controls the IMF. So dont compare US with Nigeria, when our nation is not even in control of its basic fundamentals.

Am sure this is one of the OP's numerous other monikers. I have already shown that Delta state, your state, owes more money than all the SW states combined. The new governor attested to it himself. So now can you all get off my di*ck for pete's sake? ?
Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:
Only on Nairaland can a fowl have the effrontery to falsely point accusing fingers at the debt profile of an entire region when his own state is owing more than double the combined amount of debt he's accusing the region of. Smh. Only on NL.

That foul is from a state that has been feeding you with you even comfortably borrowing against what you get from his state
Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by IAMTHEHERO: 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

You are crazy for that question. I thought you're the 'smarty pants' that has all the facts and figures? Why don't you pull those figures too out of your a$$ like you've been doing so far. Anuofia!
Answer the question or Shut up!! You are becoming stupid.

1 Like

Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Am sure this is one of the OP's numerous other monikers. I have already shown that Delta state, your state, owes more money than all the SW states combined. The new governor attested to it himself. So now can you all get off mu di*ck for pete's sake? ?

You have something to grab on.

I am not hero and he is not me.

I can never be shilling my own posts like your janjawiids
Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by AshiwajuFoward: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

Are you still talking? Now l know that you have no shame.After all that PVTPART2 has done to you, and you are still quoting him.Chaii, who did this to you?

OP, if you like, sign-in with a million other monikers na your MB you dey burn. It's your poor parents I pity coz they only wasted money on your education; if I could advice them I'd say they should go get a refund. Smh.
Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by AshiwajuFoward: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
PvtParts2:

You have something to grab on.

I am not hero and he is not me.

I can never be shilling my own posts like your janjawiids

Story for the gods. Una never plenty reach cheesy
Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Story for the gods. Una never plenty reach cheesy

Well whatever you choose to believe is your own headache.

I am posting here on a total different matter which is that your region is the most indebted and the consequences of this have serious financial rippling effects that will lead to socio-political ramifications in the near future.

Can you deny this?

1 Share

Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by AshiwajuFoward: 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
PvtParts2:

Well whatever you choose to believe is your own headache.

I am posting here on a total different matter which is that your region is the most indebted and the consequences of this have serious financial rippling effects that will lead to socio-political ramifications in the near future.

Can you deny this?

Hell yeah I will deny it till tomorrow coz Okowa himself said your state owes more money than the figures you yourself computed that the entire SW region owes. You are confused. And you are a bold-faced liar. I used your own figures to deconstruct your Stu.pid argument. Admit it, you goofed.
Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by djon78(m): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Am sure this is one of the OP's numerous other monikers. I have already shown that Delta state, your state, owes more money than all the SW states combined. The new governor attested to it himself. So now can you all get off my di*ck for pete's sake? ?

Honestly your manner of approach is very rude, uncivilised and uncultured. I was just contributing to the discuss

2 Likes

Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by aenero(m): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
[quote author=IAMTHEHERO post=36009351][/quote]I concur with you man,even lord luggard in far back 1914 said it too.

1 Like

Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by AshiwajuFoward: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
djon78:

Honestly your manner of approach is very rude, uncivilised and uncultured. I was just contributing to the discuss

You may have others fooled but I know you = OP

1 Like

Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Hell yeah I will deny it till tomorrow coz Okowa himself said your state owns more money than the figures you yourself computed that the entire SW region owes. You are confused. And you are a bold-faced liar. I used your own figures to deconstruct your Stu.pid argument. Admit it, you goofed.

The Delta State Governor is being honest with the truth with respect to the State debt profile.

Can you say the same with Osun or any other SW state?

Are we to believe that Osun only owes a mere $74 million dollars and that is why they can't pay salaries?

Think and use your head!

1 Like

Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by IAMTHEHERO: 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

OP, if you like, sign-in with a million other monikers na your MB you dey burn. It's your poor parents I pity coz they only wasted money on your education; if I could advice them I'd say they should go get a refund. Smh.
Guy,l am different from PVTPART2. Even Asiwaju Tinubu who is your name sake,knows that PVTPART2 has finished you.Let me give one candid advice never you go into any argument without facts. If you watch closely your other of brothers have deserted you.

1 Like

Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by IAMTHEHERO: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Guy,l am different from PVTPART2. Even Asiwaju Tinubu who is your name sake,knows that PVTPART2 has finished you.Let me give one candid advice never you go into any argument without facts. If you watch closely your brothers have deserted you. But l know tribal bigotry and sentiment will not allow you take this advice.

1 Like

Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

You may have others fooled but I know you = OP

See your foolishness.

The same person you are accusing to be me is whose post you latched on to state that I am posting with different monikers on this same thread.

See your life cheesy cheesy cheesy

djon78:

1 Like

Re: Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

Hell yeah I will deny it till tomorrow coz Okowa himself said your state owes more money than the figures you yourself computed that the entire SW region owes. You are confused. And you are a bold-faced liar. I used your own figures to deconstruct your Stu.pid argument. Admit it, you goofed.

Story. So because of a mere $74million dollars your Living Legend Aregberascal can not pay his state workers?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abu Ali Actually Died in the Hands of Boko Haram... Fresh Details Emerge / PMB Presents 2019 Budget To NASS Next Week / Jonathan Is A Very Weak President – David-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.