Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

A Must Read; The Warning Letter I Sent To MTN Just Now! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Must Read; The Warning Letter I Sent To MTN Just Now! (1144 Views)

The Warning Letter Against Fani-Kayode & Lere Olayinka From Amaechi (Photos) / Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau / Independence Speech: Why I Sent Ministerial List Late – PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read; The Warning Letter I Sent To MTN Just Now! by scofieldsimba(m): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
I write to remind u that I don't need any of your unsolicited sms from whether your third party agent or fourth party.
I can go on and on to remind you MTN the confusion,trauma and financial embarrassment this your series of misleading sms has caused me.
I have spoken to my lawyers,we are already preparing a suit against u and I assure your that this mail am sending u now will come in handy as evidence.
The NCC is fully aware of my complaints and they assured methat they are fully ready to stand in as witness to all the fraud MTN has been involved in if it becomes necessary.
I just hope that the content of this mail is understood.

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read; The Warning Letter I Sent To MTN Just Now! by omogin(f): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
Seconded solidly

1 Like

Re: A Must Read; The Warning Letter I Sent To MTN Just Now! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
thirded!

1 Like

Re: A Must Read; The Warning Letter I Sent To MTN Just Now! by aenero(m): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
In Nigeria that I know o,u won't win the case so don't bother
Re: A Must Read; The Warning Letter I Sent To MTN Just Now! by chachazzy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
MTN is so annoying! the other day, I received a flash message on my screen, prompting me to press OK, I pressed the CANCEL button and the message refuse to leave oo, it kept prompting me to press the OK button so that they will deduct #50. abeg na by force?
MTN is a scam!
Buncha thieving Network.
I hope they FRY!!!

1 Like

Re: A Must Read; The Warning Letter I Sent To MTN Just Now! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
MTN can port you for that mail.

They also have the right to stop being your service provider as they are not mandated to accept every customer.

Just as any hotel can refuse to offer their service to you.

Fact!

You have the right to complain but that will just be confirming MTN's claims that you are a troublesome customer.

I read an article from the US of how some telecoms are offloading their most complaining customers to another network.

Let me dig for it.
Re: A Must Read; The Warning Letter I Sent To MTN Just Now! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
MTN sees themselves as a broadcast outfit and such can advertise on behalf of third parties on their customer base.

It is just as Yahoo can advertise on your mail page.

I think the only solution is for sombe body to design an APP to automatically block all incoming texts and calls that are for mobile advertising.

I think the worst network is Airtel as they use a conventional number to call you and once you pick you get a recorded advert playing.

1 Like

Re: A Must Read; The Warning Letter I Sent To MTN Just Now! by MalcoImX: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Somebody should come to our aid. The number of unsolicited messages sent by these networks daily is bringing down one's productivity. Hardly would a minute HP without messages to be deleted, a time that should have been invested profitably being wasted. These people should stop this drain on our physical and mental resources.

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read; The Warning Letter I Sent To MTN Just Now! by MrFlavvor(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
issokay... we dey your back

1 Like

Re: A Must Read; The Warning Letter I Sent To MTN Just Now! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
Abeg Call Me for Witness

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read; The Warning Letter I Sent To MTN Just Now! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
MalcoImX:
Somebody should come to our aid. The number of unsolicited messages sent by these networks daily is bringing down one's productivity. Hardly would a minute HP without messages to be deleted, a time that should have been invested profitably being wasted. These people should stop this drain on our physical and mental resources.

block the numbers
Re: A Must Read; The Warning Letter I Sent To MTN Just Now! by adehsenior(m): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Me I be witness number one MTN and thief thief!!

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read; The Warning Letter I Sent To MTN Just Now! by BabaNath(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
I will port to etisalat first thing on Monday

1 Like

Re: A Must Read; The Warning Letter I Sent To MTN Just Now! by scofieldsimba(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Chosen1984:
Abeg Call Me for Witness
u are my no 1 witness.
I tell u,it is very annoying the way all these yeye network providers lord over us.
What they can't do in their country.
Iranu oshi!

1 Like

Re: A Must Read; The Warning Letter I Sent To MTN Just Now! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ok bro! Am ready and Willing
scofieldsimba:
u are my no 1 witness.
I tell u,it is very annoying the way all these yeye network providers lord over us.
What they can't do in their country.
Iranu oshi!

1 Like

Re: A Must Read; The Warning Letter I Sent To MTN Just Now! by tuscani: 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
good please join me in the suit. MTN is such a foolish network

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Becomes First Nigerian President To Stay In US President's Guest House / Photos: Summary Of The Meeting Fayose, Ewi And Adeyeye Had Today / FFK Reveals Why Igbos Will Break Away From Nigeria Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.