Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Pickled Snake Comes Alive And Viciously Bite Woman. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pickled Snake Comes Alive And Viciously Bite Woman. (1245 Views)

This Snake Bite My Dog But It Was Killed By Me / Is It Right For My Dog To Want To Bite Me? / Snake Bite Dog’s joystick, Refuses To Let Go (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pickled Snake Comes Alive And Viciously Bite Woman. by ManTiger(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
According to the Global Times, a woman in northern China had to be rushed to the hospital after a snake preserved for three months in a bottle of rice wine came alive and bit her hand.

The woman, surnamed Liu, from Shuangcheng, was trying to fill the bottle to the top when the snake jumped out.

Throughout China and some parts of Hong Kong, people drink snake wine for its medicinal traits. It is used to treat a wide range of ailments ranging from sexual performance to overall health. Liu bought the visually-awe inspiring drink in an attempt to cure her rheumatism.

She has since received treatment for the bite at a local hospital and is expected to make a full recovery.
Re: Pickled Snake Comes Alive And Viciously Bite Woman. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
undecided
Re: Pickled Snake Comes Alive And Viciously Bite Woman. by ManTiger(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Pickled Snake Comes Alive And Viciously Bite Woman. by chiderablaze(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Pickled Snake Comes Alive And Viciously Bite Woman. by flyingdutchman(m): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
It doesn't add up! sad
Re: Pickled Snake Comes Alive And Viciously Bite Woman. by exactly77(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
It was never dead.
Re: Pickled Snake Comes Alive And Viciously Bite Woman. by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
exactly77:
It was never dead.

it was [b]un[/b]dead
Re: Pickled Snake Comes Alive And Viciously Bite Woman. by Mckandre(m): 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
there's nothing these Chinese won't consume. no wonder they get murumuru (waterproof)skin
Re: Pickled Snake Comes Alive And Viciously Bite Woman. by naijainfogalery: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
This is what i call day bush me don catch the hunter

(1) (Reply)

Parvo / Watch Python Almost Strangled A Very Big Dog To Death / Help Me Rate My Gsd Pup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.