Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

My 2 In 1 Panel (fondant/dessert) Cakes (photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My 2 In 1 Panel (fondant/dessert) Cakes (photos) (3115 Views)

Cake Decor:how To Make Fondant Icing. / The Best And Easiest Fondant / How To Make A Fondant Stiletto Shoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 2 In 1 Panel (fondant/dessert) Cakes (photos) by cynhamscakes(f): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hiya everyone, i want to share my panel cake pictures with you. This is not the 100% fondant cakes. My own panel cake comes with a nice twist; the side of the cake is wrapped with fondant while the top is filled with yummy cream and fruits.
The cake is of course layered and filled with cream.

This cake design is perfect for people who do not like much cream and for long distance deliveries.

Enjoy the pictures..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 2 In 1 Panel (fondant/dessert) Cakes (photos) by iornenge81(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
nice work
Re: My 2 In 1 Panel (fondant/dessert) Cakes (photos) by cynhamscakes(f): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
The cake is fun to make. You can decorate the fondant part anyway you choose to.

Just make sure its neat.

2 Likes

Re: My 2 In 1 Panel (fondant/dessert) Cakes (photos) by raayah(f): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
I love the fruits inclusion.

Yum!
Re: My 2 In 1 Panel (fondant/dessert) Cakes (photos) by cynhamscakes(f): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
raayah:
I love the fruits inclusion.

Yum!

Yeah the natural fruits makes this a healthy treat.
Re: My 2 In 1 Panel (fondant/dessert) Cakes (photos) by cynhamscakes(f): 4:41am On Sep 09, 2015
More additions to my thread.
The first cake is a two step fondant panel cake. See the yummy orange cream rosettes with butterflies? Yum!

Let me inform y'all about my wedding cake promo:

WEDDING CAKE PROMO!!!!!!!

At very affordable prices, you can get your absolutely delicious and rich wedding cake for your wedding.

5 steps + 250 cut-outs = #55,000
4 steps + 250 cut-outs = #45,000
3 steps + 250 cut-outs = #35,000

Birthday and other party cakes are also available. We deliver to any location in Abuja.

Cakes for tasting will be made available at clients request.

SURPRISE CAKES!
If you are based outside Abuja but you have a loved one living in Abuja whose birthday is coming up, contact Cynhams Cakes to order for delicious cakes for them.
Even if there isn't an occassion, you just feel like sending some sweetness to your family, friends and even haters (lol....... everyone needs a little sugar once in a while), contact us to do the delivery for you.
We also help pick up wines and cards for clients.

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!!!

For further information, please ping 531753fb or call/whatsapp Cynthia 07034794947, 08052874411.
Instagram: @cynhamscakesabuja,
www.cynhamscakes.com.

Please kindly refer your family and friends to us.

Samples of my work are attached. Pls check out @cynhamscakesabuja on instagram for more pictures.

Re: My 2 In 1 Panel (fondant/dessert) Cakes (photos) by cynhamscakes(f): 3:53am On Oct 19, 2015
cynhamscakes:
More additions to my thread.
The first cake is a two step fondant panel cake. See the yummy orange cream rosettes with butterflies? Yum!

Let me inform y'all about my wedding cake promo:

WEDDING CAKE PROMO!!!!!!!

At very affordable prices, you can get your absolutely delicious and rich wedding cake for your wedding.

5 steps + 250 cut-outs = #55,000
4 steps + 250 cut-outs = #45,000
3 steps + 250 cut-outs = #35,000

Birthday and other party cakes are also available. We deliver to any location in Abuja.

Cakes for tasting will be made available at clients request.

SURPRISE CAKES!
If you are based outside Abuja but you have a loved one living in Abuja whose birthday is coming up, contact Cynhams Cakes to order for delicious cakes for them.
Even if there isn't an occassion, you just feel like sending some sweetness to your family, friends and even haters (lol....... everyone needs a little sugar once in a while), contact us to do the delivery for you.
We also help pick up wines and cards for clients.

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!!!

For further information, please ping 531753fb or call/whatsapp Cynthia 07034794947, 08052874411.
Instagram: @cynhamscakesabuja,
www.cynhamscakes.com.

Please kindly refer your family and friends to us.

Samples of my work are attached. Pls check out @cynhamscakesabuja on instagram for more pictures.

(1) (Reply)

Awara And Tuwon Madara Recipes Needed / How Much Is The Cost For Per Kilogram Rice In Nigeria / Learn How To Cook Party Jollof Rice Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.