Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? (5316 Views)

Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars / Muhammadu Buhari Enjoying His Meal With Amosun Amidst Death Rumours (photo) / Picture: Buhari Enjoying His Vacation In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by oderemo(m): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
How is he living large with that blood clat wall paper and stupid wall tiles.? How.
Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by mightyhaze: 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
kiss
CreekReporter:

this lady is obviously one of the few sane south easterners
u mean one of d numerous insane southwesterners

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Beremx(f): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Go and marry, stop being jealous of that beautiful couple.
one of the deluded and brainwashed Igbos. See your life?

6 Likes

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by abbeyty(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Biafra president in waiting. ..na so e go dey use biafran money flex in London when he becomes president

3 Likes

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Caseless: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
So Na d foolish boy b this?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by PhockPhockMan: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Beremx:
I'm brainwashed abi?
See your life. During Jonathan's regime, you people were praising every Boko Haram's evil acts just because it served your evil plans, today, you've gone dumb. Yet you're not deluded and brainwashed.
My Bible told me that you and your fellow change agents will soon face destruction.
Proverb 24 vs 21 : 22.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Tkester: 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
CreekReporter:

She's not a south easterner, no south easterner will say such a thing, or else you mean to imply that she is one of those born-throway leftovers in the south east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Tkester: 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
Beremx:

Thanks, you just described yourself, I don't need any other description about you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Tkester: 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
kalufelix:
If he wasnt well to do now they will say his shouting biafra because of hunger...lol

As someone said this man may have a crude approach but you can't deny the fact that he's a revolutionary...

Quit hating

Biafra is coming

they know and thats why they are afraid.
Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Tkester: 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Earthwide:
U don see yoruba lady wey fine like that before for ur life?

I tel you, na only to dey open mouth like person wey wan - aaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!
Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Sunofgod(m): 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

What's the evidence that the picture was taken in London.

You can tell its a two bedroom council flat in Peckham . . . grin

7 Likes

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by papaejima1: 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
102.1 is Live and Direct in PH.
I thought NBC said they have jammed it?
Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
that's the biggest yahoo boy out of africa.

The albino has succeeded in making his tribe believe they are chained animals in a zoo.

grin

The lady he's with might even be a yoruba girl.

Have you ever seen a Yoruba girl that beautiful?

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by NwaNimo1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
Clerverly:
Please Can someone Identify this spoiled lad?

I sabee de girl shaa . . .
Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cleverly dunce at least he isn't an e tout like you
Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by RapLawd(m): 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
CreekReporter:

No wonder that diss track is like toddler's shiiit!
Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Have you ever seen a Yoruba girl that beautiful?
yet omotola is the most beautiful nollywood actress.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by RapLawd(m): 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
Beremx:
The fool is living large at the expense of funds donated to his Radio Biafra while the ones he has succeeded in brainwashing are already deluded.

And i ask,where was Nnamdi Kanu and Radio Biafra when Jonathan and PDP ruled for 6years?

Creating the Destroyer Radio Biafra to catapila the zoo to the ground
Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
RapLawd:

No wonder that diss track is like toddler's shiiit!

lmao. your moniker sounds cool.

RAPLORD.

I can guess you're a dope rapper.

well, even if you don't feel my song, I got mad respect for your moniker man. BOSS!
Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I'm brainwashed abi?
See your life. During Jonathan's regime, you people were praising every Boko Haram's evil acts just because it served your evil plans, today, you've gone dumb. Yet you're not deluded and brainwashed.
My Bible told me that you and your fellow change agents will soon face destruction.
Proverb 24 vs 21 : 22.

lmao see who is quoting bible verse.
take a look at your moniker dude.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Clerverly:
Please Can someone Identify this spoiled lad?
I like this guy, collecting money from senseless people and using it to chop the life of his head.. Flexing things while the illiterates are dying for unjust course.. you can now see why it's good to be educated!

6 Likes

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by superstar1(m): 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
He is the Greatest Scammer of a Messiah that the Igbos have been waiting for since 1969.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Talented90(m): 12:23am On Jul 19, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
that's the biggest yahoo boy out of africa.

The albino has succeeded in making his tribe believe they are chained animals in a zoo.

grin

The lady he's with might even be a yoruba girl.
Yoruba girl?. . .For real? ROFL

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by PhockPhockMan: 1:34am On Jul 19, 2015
CreekReporter:

lmao see who is quoting bible verse.
take a look at your moniker dude.
Shaarrrrraaaaap if you don't have anything up your head.
Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Tkester: 1:56am On Jul 19, 2015
superstar1:
He is the Greatest Scammer of a Messiah that the Igbos have been waiting for since 1969.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mumu detected, take your frustrations to your Herd-master, if you don't see him, go search for him in Musa Oyedji's abattoir.

Olodo rabata!
Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Tkester: 1:58am On Jul 19, 2015
Talented90:
Yoruba girl?. . .For real? ROFL

Help me ask am ooooh, Yoluba girl for real?
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by superstar1(m): 2:09am On Jul 19, 2015
Tkester:

Mumu detected, take your frustrations to your Herd-master, if you don't see him, go search for him in Musa Oyedji's abattoir.

Olodo rabata!

Don't tell the world that you are happy to call your blabbing ''speaking''.

Ode oniranu aburo paadi mukailu.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by glassjar1: 3:32am On Jul 19, 2015
vent your anger waste axis tribal apes vent your anger . 2 pages ,keep on trying rusty roof intelligent .

oyolobaboons .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by glassjar1: 3:40am On Jul 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

they are rejoicing and dancing over fake news '' radio biafra is off ''' and there was heavy jubilation in lagos

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

o . y . o . r . u . b . a . b . o . o . n . s ,

n monkeys grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Tkester: 4:05am On Jul 19, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
yet omotola is the most beautiful nollywood actress.

Which omotola?
Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Tkester: 4:07am On Jul 19, 2015
Beremx:

Always running around making useless comments... Yet that brainwashed Igbo is far better and more resourceful than your sorry self.
Mufu!
Re: Who Is This Chap Enjoying His Life In London? by Tkester: 4:10am On Jul 19, 2015
superstar1:

Don't tell the world that you are happy to call your blabbing ''speaking''.

Ode oniranu aburo paadi mukailu.

Hahaha.... supeerstar ko, superbeer ni.
Fool! When you can finish reading my post and comprehending it let me know,so that I will engage you.
Now go back to the abattoir!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra Casts Long Shadow Over Nigeria, Nearly 50 Years On - Yahoo / Tanzania New President Makes Radical Changes_ / BREAKING! Tension As IPOB, MASSOB Order Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate South South An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.