Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

5 reasons why men like P** girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 reasons why men like P** girls. (2663 Views)

Why Do Men Like Virgins? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Why Do All Men Like Female Butts? (adults Only Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 reasons why men like P** girls. by Kencruz: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
My girlfriend asked me why some men prefer pros titutes to homely girls. after a brain cracking session i was able to give her five reasons why i think some men prefer the women of low virtue. she couldn’t help it as she laughed her guts out. I felt i should share these reasons here.

Before i do that, let me first of all let you know this shocking truth;

80% of women are pros titute. It only depends if they are WILD protitutes or DOMESTIC pros titutes. The wild ones are the ones that stands in the hotels for commercial s*x trade while the domestic ones are the so-called girlfriends we keep at home with the false impression that we have a decent clean babe all to ourselves, but unfortunately when we are away they sneak out to have s*x with other guys and sugar daddies, now tell me how are they different from the roadside pros titute. My brothers, it is the same thing o. So whether you admit it or not if your wife sleeps around with Chief when you are not in town, then you have a domestic pros titute in your house. So don’t judge other men who sleep with the wild pros titutes in hotels becos you are in their shoes too.

now the 5 reasons some men refer pros titutes are;

1. A pros titute does not expect you to remember her birthday, not to talk of buying her gifts. You don’t also have to take care of her responsibilities like buying her body cream, paying for her hair do, etc. Yet you still enjoy maximum s*x for a little fee which cannot be compared to the expenses we spend on our so-called clean babes. A friend of mine said his girlfriend won’t let him touch her or even talk to her because he didn’t give her a particular amount of money she requested. If this young man must give her that money before he would touch her then what is the difference between her and the pros titute out there?

2. You don’t need to remember the safe period of pros titutes because non of them would come back telling you they are pregnant.

3. pros titutes won’t compel you to get married to them as the last thing on their mind is marriage.

4. Believe it or not, pros titutes are more disease free than the so-called clean babes. This is becos every man thinks her job is risky so there is need to protect himself with a condom and at the end 100 men may sleep with her but with a condom but with the so-called decent clean and homely babes, Emeka thinks she is decent so he doesn’t need a condom, tomorrow Kalu will think the same and do it with her again without using a condom and Alhaji will also think she is decent and safe so he too goes without a condom and at the end she has 100 men who have slept with her without condom yet she still parades herslef as the homely, decent, clean, mummy’s pet babe, and the cycle continues. What a shame!

5. A pros titute does not expect you to satisfy them, they would do anything to satisfy you and make you come for them again unlike the clean homely babes who expect you to take them to cloud nine while they only lie on their backs and spread their legs like frozen chicken.

Now, with the afore-mentioned reason, why won’t men go for pros titutes, tell me!

NOTE: I have never slept with a pros titute (i mean WILD pros titute) before, believe it or not, neither do i encouraged the act of prostitution, i just felt i should look at the issues from the perspective of men who are into the act.

3 Likes

Re: 5 reasons why men like P** girls. by iceberylin(m): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
So love the first part...

These gurls be like "its my birthday, you should be the first to wish me well" angry
Re: 5 reasons why men like P** girls. by lative(m): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
yh I think no 4 is right

2 Likes

Re: 5 reasons why men like P** girls. by lordtim001(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
And with those few reasons of his,i hope he has been able to convince you and not to confuse you that Men prefer p** girls to homely girls.Thank you *Bows deeply*

3 Likes

Re: 5 reasons why men like P** girls. by katoto: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
With prostitutes you are care-free n not being so philosophical as compared to.the so-called decent women.They turn u to mental juggernaut.
Re: 5 reasons why men like P** girls. by donholy28(m): 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
So ur mind tell u say we like prostitues eh? those ones na walking disease
Re: 5 reasons why men like P** girls. by prettyjo(f): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
ok
Re: 5 reasons why men like P** girls. by 2Brains1(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
So True
Re: 5 reasons why men like P** girls. by mightyjoe746: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
What a wonderful write-up bro. U are 2 much!
Re: 5 reasons why men like P** girls. by thelastmediator: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
You are not far from the truth. Your premise and your points are concrete and well articulated. thumbs up OP.
Re: 5 reasons why men like P** girls. by Lawalsuleiman(m): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
You Wrong! and to say 80% of women are ....? What did 21st century women do to you type to deserve this?!!
Re: 5 reasons why men like P** girls. by delectablegyal(f): 2:03am On Jul 19, 2015
So u will not get married? U will continue patronising prostitu.tes? Kontinu.
Re: 5 reasons why men like P** girls. by boboLIL(m): 3:24am On Jul 19, 2015
I prefer dos clean babes to prostitutex
Re: 5 reasons why men like P** girls. by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 19, 2015
Fine girls full Allen mhen. u would even want to give them a heading
Re: 5 reasons why men like P** girls. by steph2sweet(f): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2015
What I know is that when they want something serious, they go for homely babes.
Re: 5 reasons why men like P** girls. by wheesin(m): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2015
I so much love prostitutes...they are so cheap...
Re: 5 reasons why men like P** girls. by Bacteriocin(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2015
another one wey tire me pass na him b the pretending level of our home babes: dem too dey pretend.
Re: 5 reasons why men like P** girls. by okoocheche(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
iceberylin:
So love the first part...

These gurls be like "its my birthday, you should be the first to wish me well" angry
true talk. Y dem da always feel like dat?

(1) (Reply)

Husband Or Wife! Which Should Be Older? / [see Photos]university Lecturer Ask Female Students To Write Exams Naked / A Nairalander's Birthday Message.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.