Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,469 members, 7,819,715 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World (45254 Views)

The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! / Members Charging Phones In My Church Today (Funny photos) / Advice Me Pls.which Powerful Android Phone Cn 20k Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by BeloHorizonte14: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Youngzedd:

LG G4 shouldn't be there. The phones listed are from top phone makers with badt spec and superb performance.
So are you implying that LG is not a top OEM company and that LG G4 doesn't perform very well?

Please i don't understand this your post.
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by AustineE1: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
The guy that did the analysis is not so vast on android phones e.g i use a samsung note 3 and nt even the beast known as note 4,but i can tell you that note 3 is still ahead of galaxy 5. You can check it up yourself in the popular phone freak site 'GSMARENA'. Why the note3 boast of 3gigabyte RAM,galaxy 5 comes with 2gigabyte RAM etc note series are always a world ahead.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Youngzedd(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
BeloHorizonte14:
So are you implying that LG is not a top OEM company and that LG G4 doesn't perform very well?

Please i don't understand this your post.

They are but the mobile devices that made the list is better than any LG device out there.

LG G4 perform well but not up to the phone that made the list.

Phone dey pass phone.
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by lifezone247(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
ylaa:
ADAM, i know this temptation will not pass you by. always read psalm 23. grin grin grin
EVE, you see what you have turn the world to?
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Bakass(m): 12:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
TECNO R7 BLIST is the best
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by J4Jenom(m): 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
toh where BB10 series...
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Gmekx(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Bratking:

Now that July is here, the benchmark experts at AnTuTu have rounded up the average scores of every major Android smartphone from the first half of 2015 and ranked them:

2. Samsung Galaxy S6
1. Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
11. Xiaomi Mi Note Pro
4. LeTV 1 Pro LG G4
5. ZTE Nubia Z9 Max
6. HTC M9
7. ZTE Nubia Z9
8. LeTV 1
9. Samsung Galaxy S5 HTC m8
10. Google Nexus 6

http://antutu.com/view.shtml?id=8068

Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by dokunbam(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
braintext:
Glad to see my s5 there
The phone is strong for real,
The phone don fall down tire, but still dey gidigba
I even dey pity the phone sef
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by freeslash: 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Finestibogirl:
. Hm techno na fone? Abegyyyy

Man, Tecno na phone ooo. Try h7, M7 or R7 u go feel am.
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
londongal03:
#Team GIONEE
yes oo
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
londongal03:
#Team GIONEE
yes oo grin
londongal03:
#Team GIONEE
yes oo
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Well that is for Antutu. Other site org would soon rilize theirs
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by chiwondoski: 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
U ppl should stop that rubbish o,wre is my Nokia torch before I stone it on someone head and couple it back grin grin cheesy
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Bratking(m): 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
AustineE1:
The guy that did the analysis is not so vast on android phones e.g i use a samsung note 3 and nt even the beast known as note 4,but i can tell you that note 3 is still ahead of galaxy 5. You can check it up yourself in the popular phone freak site 'GSMARENA'. Why the note3 boast of 3gigabyte RAM,galaxy 5 comes with 2gigabyte RAM etc note series are always a world ahead.

God! Some people sabi lie sha! As a phone freak, I live in Gsmarena, phonearena, Android authority, and Gizchina and have practically read every head to head ever published and guess what? There weren't any direct comparison between S5 and Note 3 on Gsmarena arena as you had stipulated! But, there were in others, and on each occasion, the S5 edged the duel in 5 particular areas:

1. Better calibrated screen
2. More powerful processor
3. More advanced chipset
4. More advanced camera tech
5. Sharper and more colorful display

The only places that Note 3 consistently trump the S5 are:

1. Bigger screen
2. The S pen
3. More ram (which doesn't really matter)

You should also note that before the advent of the S6 and it's edge variant, the S5 was Samsung's flagship device. You know the meaning of the term 'flagship' as used in popular culture, right? The best performing phone, and thus, the promotional face of an OEM.

Btw it's a known fact that a 2gb ram phone operating a faster and more powerful processor is slightly more powerful than one with 3gb ram but operating a weaker and slower processor. The extra one gigabyte of ram is an overkill, a waste, doesn't really come into play.

An antutu benchmark test performed by experts puts the S5 significantly ahead of the Note 3 on every single occasion.

Get your facts right, man.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by rottennaija(m): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
braintext:
Glad to see my s5 there
Taah... You get S5? Lie lie

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Kangol99(m): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Techno no even dey among!!!

But the guys are really trying, soon they would rise to the top

TO CREATE A WEBSITE FREE OF CHARGE ON YOUR PHONE
Visit www.younginfopreneurs.

Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Bratking(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
dennisworld1:
no LG G3 or even LG G4 and LG G FLEX OR XPERIA Z3. OP ur list is not complete

LG G series are well designed devices, lots of great features - I particularly like the motion stabilization feature - but performance wise, not so much. Their QHD pixel density always end up sabotaging the inadequate Krait processors, inevitably forcing them to post consistently low marks on various benchmark tests out there.
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by ylaa(f): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy welldone adam.
lifezone247:

EVE, you see what you have turn the world to?
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by cahrym(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Judeoxide:
Were is sonny experia z3 this list is just not complete without that phone, and watin make S5 powerful
I tire o
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
what of TECHNO?....
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by ahmadgtx: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Where is galaxy note 4 ?
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by ahmadgtx: 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Bratking:

God! Some people sabi lie sha! As a phone freak, I live in Gsmarena, phonearena, Android authority, and Gizchina and have practically read every head to head ever published and guess what? There weren't any direct comparison between S5 and Note 3 on Gsmarena arena as you had stipulated! But, there were in others, and on each occasion, the S5 edged the duel in 5 particular areas:

1. Better calibrated screen
2. More powerful processor
3. More advanced chipset
4. More advanced camera tech
5. Sharper and more colorful display

The only places that Note 3 consistently trump the S5 are:

1. Bigger screen size
2. The S pen
3. More ram (which doesn't really matter)

You should also note that before the advent of the S6 and it's edge variant, the S5 was Samsung's flagship device. You know the meaning of the term 'flagship' as used in popular culture, right? The best performing phone, and thus, the promotional face of an OEM.

Btw it's a known fact that a 2gb ram phone operating a faster and more powerful processor is slightly more powerful than one with 3gb ram but operating a weaker and slower processor. The extra one gigabyte of ram is an overkill, a waste, doesn't really come into play.

An antutu benchmark test performed by experts puts the S5 significantly ahead of the Note 3 on every single occasion.

Get your facts right, man.
i think ure right note series are powerful dat dosent mean galaxy note2 is beta dan galaxy s4
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Gabaleve(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
HTC m9 suppose dey top.3 na
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Teedeechian(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Teedeechian(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Cc- Bratking ,austineE1 ,NOTE 4 WAS SAMSUNG FLAGSHIP B4 S6 WAS LAUNCHED,SCREW THE ALWAYs hot & OVA HYPE S5.
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Gabaleve(m): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
ahmadgtx:
Where is galaxy note 4 ?
if na note 4 u dey use...abeg how much is ur inbuilt memory
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Bratking(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Teedeechian:
@ Bratking ,NOTE 4 WAS SAMSUNG FLAGSHIP B4 S6 WAS LAUNCHED,SCREW THE ALWAYs hot & OVA HYPE S5.

Note 3 launched late 2013, while the S5 launched early 2014, and maintained it's flagship status till the launch of the Note 4, yes (completely forgot about the Note 4), but as of May 2015, the S5 was ranked 4th on the list of most powerful android phones, while the Note 4 was ranked 7th on the same list, based on their respective consistent Antutu benchmark scores. See the pic below.

The S5 isn't overhyped, and I don't know why you got the idea that it overheats, cuz it doesn't. I should know cuz I own one.
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Bratking(m): 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
ahmadgtx:
i think ure right note series are powerful dat dosent mean galaxy note2 is beta dan galaxy s4

Galaxy S4 is slightly better than the Note 2, performance-wise.
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Baddestguyp(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
jude33084:
...And no iOS in the list? undecided
are you sleeping why not look at the topic again
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Chuknovski(m): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
I will move HTC to number 1, best mobile phone for .5yrs
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by eROCK247(m): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Bratking:

Now that July is here, the benchmark experts at AnTuTu have rounded up the average scores of every major Android smartphone from the first half of 2015 and ranked them:

1. Samsung Galaxy S6
2. Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
3. Xiaomi Mi Note Pro
4. LeTV 1 Pro
5. ZTE Nubia Z9 Max
6. HTC M9
7. ZTE Nubia Z9
8. LeTV 1
9. Samsung Galaxy S5
10. Google Nexus 6

http://antutu.com/view.shtml?id=8068

Doesn't diminish my love for tecno h6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

18 Pictures Every Nigerian On Facebook Will Relate To. / I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says / About Mafab Communications & Profile Of The Owner, Musbahu Bashir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.