Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World (45681 Views)

The Most Powerful Android App Ever!!!! / Members Charging Phones In My Church Today (Funny photos) / Advice Me Pls.which Powerful Android Phone Cn 20k Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
Bratking:

Note 3 launched late 2013, while the S5 launched early 2014, and maintained it's flagship status till the launch of the Note 4, yes (completely forgot about the Note 4), but as of May 2015, the S5 was ranked 4th on list the of most powerful android phones, while the Note 4 was ranked 7th on the same list, based on their respective consistent Antutu benchmark scores. See the pic below.

The S5 isn't overhyped, and I don't know why you got the idea that it overheats, cuz it doesn't. I should know cuz I own one.

Why S5 beats note 4 is because of the larger screen and QHD employed in d note 4, so it does not give room for note 4 to perform very well
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Bratking(m): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gunbiz:

Why S5 beats note 4 is because of the larger screen and QHD employed in d note 4, so it does not give room for note 4 to perform very well

Exactly.
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Emeka71(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
SAMSUNG GALAXY of course; but Injoo Note should have been on that list.
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Bratking(m): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
Emeka71:
SAMSUNG GALAXY of course; but Injoo Note should have been on that list.

You were kidding, right??

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by braintext(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
dokunbam:

The phone is strong for real,

The phone don fall down tire, but still dey gidigba

I even dey pity the phone sef

Same here...my screenguard cracks a lot ...but the screen no even scratch
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by PresidentT(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Until you handle one. Cheers!
Bratking:

Sorry, but the overhyped Z3 didn't and couldn't make the cut. Apparently, it isn't as powerful as you think!
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Extom(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
#TeamS6 cool
My only problem is that I actually expected the battery to last longer. But my fast-charge charger has got that covered. cool
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by infinitemiles: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
SMART CLICK Data Resellers
Buy cheap data bundle for your android phones, Samsung, iPad, iPhone, bb10, Nokia, windows and modem.

For Etisalat
250mb @ N500 (Airtime Payment)
500mb @ N700 (Airtime Payment)
750mb @ N900(Airtime Payment)
1GB @ N1200 (Airtime Payment)

For Mtn
1GB @ N1200 (Airtime Payment)

Contact
Call/Whatsapp: 08036211097

Note: All plans are valid for I month

Tell ur friends and get a 5% discount on your first subscription.
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by LordReed(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:
I DIDN'T SEE INFINIX HOTE NOTE THERE...

*WALKS OUT OF THREAD*

It's just above the S4.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by justmenoni: 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Op where is Xperia z3?
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by mekd: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Incomplete, cos Hauwei mate 7 is absent
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Emeka71(m): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Bratking:

I'm serious.
Bratking:

Bratking:

Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by vikkybrown(m): 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
opsson nko?
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Bratking(m): 6:26am On Jul 20, 2015
Emeka71:
I'm serious.

So you really think that Innjoo Note deserved to be up there among the top dogs? Why??

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Emeka71(m): 9:07am On Jul 20, 2015
Bratking:

So you really think that Innjoo Note deserved to be up there among the top dogs? Why??
Yes Injoo note is a popular phone.
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Engnrcollins(m): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2015
No iPhone 6 & 6s
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Bratking(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
Emeka71:
Yes Injoo note is a popular phone.
Nope, Innjoo note is a low spec mid-ranger that is simply too mediocre to compete with the high-enders on the list. Moreso, Innjoo products are only known in Nigeria and a few other African markets, thus, not a popular brand. Also their products are prone to faults.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Bratking(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
Engnrcollins:
No iPhone 6 & 6s
Read the topic, man.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Emeka71(m): 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bratking:

Nope, Innjoo note is a low spec mid-ranger that is simply too mediocre to compete with the high-enders on the list. Moreso, Innjoo products are only known in Nigeria and a few other African markets, thus, not a popular brand. Also their products are prone to faults.
I don't use Android; maybe that is why I don't know much.
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Bratking(m): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
Emeka71:
I don't use Android; maybe that is why I don't know much.

I suspected as much.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Emeka71(m): 6:23am On Jul 21, 2015
Bratking:

I suspected as much.
your guess is right.
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by just2endowed: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2015
for ur msd card class 10 loaded with free HD games, pssp emulator, SEGA emulator and Heavy size movies. location not a barrier anymore. try us

https://www.nairaland.com/1853577/genuine-class10-advance-microsdcard-16g32gig64g/11
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by haibe(m): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2015
krak101:
Your list is incomplete without a Sony Xperia z3 compact... I get sha cause different folks have their different tastes
how do u see the phone? Planning to buy it
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 05, 2015
haibe:

the phone make sense but buying it now does not make sense as Sony Xperia M5 is coming out latest september, a better phone at the same price range
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by haibe(m): 2:57am On Aug 05, 2015
Gunbiz:

the phone make sense but buying it now does not make sense as Sony Xperia M5 is coming out latest september, a better phone at the same price range
its a mediatek processor. . All other stuffs are good but u know it will take a while before the price will come down sha.. an pretty sure it would be higher than 70k if it comes out, so price is another factor
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2015
haibe:
its a mediatek processor. . All other stuffs are good but u know it will take a while before the price will come down sha.. an pretty sure it would be higher than 70k if it comes out, so price is another factor

The fact that it's a mediatek processor does not mean, and I think mediatek is improving, lets wait for the benchmark scores to compare, as for d price, if u are patient, by December the price will drop

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by haibe(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2015
Gunbiz:

The fact that it's a mediatek processor does not mean, and I think mediatek is improving, lets wait for the benchmark scores to compare, as for d price, if u are patient, by December the price will drop
and by then I will be thinking of buying a better one that will be released January. .lol, technology sef..
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2015
haibe:
and by then I will be thinking of buying a better one that will be released January. .lol, technology sef..

Thinking of changing fone after 3 months
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by haibe(m): 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
Gunbiz:

Thinking of changing fone after 3 months
no now.. u said I should be patient by December for the price to drop and am saying a better phone might be coming out January again.. its sony u know?
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by wemimo42: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
donholy28:
Infinix zero°2

abi ooo..no infinix on the list#incompletelist# tongue
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
haibe:
no now.. u said I should be patient by December for the price to drop and am saying a better phone might be coming out January again.. its sony u know?

Oh okay....yea I know
Re: 10 Most Powerful Android Phones In The World by krak101(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
haibe:
... That's the piece I use presently. Won't and can't trade it for any other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did You Get This Message From MTN? / How To Subscribe To The Etisalat Blackberry Daily Plans / Whatsapp Now Offers Protection For Your Profile Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.