Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

“fans Mi’ Video Was Promoting Yam Flour”davido’s Manager Kamal Responds To NDLEA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “fans Mi’ Video Was Promoting Yam Flour”davido’s Manager Kamal Responds To NDLEA (1074 Views)

Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi / Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] / Davido & Manager, Kamal Ajiboye Pose For The Camera Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“fans Mi’ Video Was Promoting Yam Flour”davido’s Manager Kamal Responds To NDLEA by AbuadStudent(m): 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
[img]http://www..ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/fans-mi-NL.jpg[/img]

Last week, National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) was reported to be investigating 22-year old HKN Boss Davido Adeleke for allegedly promoting hard drugs in his video featuring Meek Mill ‘Fans Mi’.

Davido’s manager, Kamal Ajiboye, has come out to talk on the viral drug trafficking allegations on OBO.

Kamal claimed the idea of what looks like hard drugs is just to promote yam flour business as a source of making funds rather than venturing into hard drugs biz.

Read his explanation below.

‘The story is basically to dissuade people from trafficking in hard drugs. The purpose of the video is to let the audience know that since some people are making money from hard drugs, they can also make a lot of money by selling yam flour. The yam flour was well projected in the video.

It was finally prepared as a meal of pounded yam to be eaten with vegetable soup in one of the scenes in the same video,’

He concluded that bad belle’s just want to create an unnecessary controversy around the video and Davido’s personality and his just amazed why anyone would want to tarnish Davido’s name in relation to hard drugs.

Do you think this Is a good explanation?

Source, Naijafire.com
Re: “fans Mi’ Video Was Promoting Yam Flour”davido’s Manager Kamal Responds To NDLEA by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
kiss
Re: “fans Mi’ Video Was Promoting Yam Flour”davido’s Manager Kamal Responds To NDLEA by Chestar5(f): 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Freemanan:
kiss
Who are u kissing now? undecided
Re: “fans Mi’ Video Was Promoting Yam Flour”davido’s Manager Kamal Responds To NDLEA by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
Chestar5:

Who are u kissing now? undecided
Who else?
You
Re: “fans Mi’ Video Was Promoting Yam Flour”davido’s Manager Kamal Responds To NDLEA by Gold49(m): 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
na so jare ..no mind those clowns
Re: “fans Mi’ Video Was Promoting Yam Flour”davido’s Manager Kamal Responds To NDLEA by Chestar5(f): 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Freemanan:
Who else? You
, sorry o lipsrsealed
Re: “fans Mi’ Video Was Promoting Yam Flour”davido’s Manager Kamal Responds To NDLEA by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lol!!!!! Amala and ewedu things!
Re: “fans Mi’ Video Was Promoting Yam Flour”davido’s Manager Kamal Responds To NDLEA by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Chestar5:

, sorry o lipsrsealed
Don't do that..
Re: “fans Mi’ Video Was Promoting Yam Flour”davido’s Manager Kamal Responds To NDLEA by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
Freemanan:

Who else?
You
...... That is allowed, only if you are a Chelsea fan! Chester5, no be so?
Re: “fans Mi’ Video Was Promoting Yam Flour”davido’s Manager Kamal Responds To NDLEA by Chestar5(f): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Freemanan:
Don't do that..
what did i do wrong sef that am apologizing for? sad
Re: “fans Mi’ Video Was Promoting Yam Flour”davido’s Manager Kamal Responds To NDLEA by Chestar5(f): 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
modelmike7:

lolcheesy
Re: “fans Mi’ Video Was Promoting Yam Flour”davido’s Manager Kamal Responds To NDLEA by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
Chestar5:

lolcheesy
............... Abi na!!
Re: “fans Mi’ Video Was Promoting Yam Flour”davido’s Manager Kamal Responds To NDLEA by lordrayne(m): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
i smell FP
Re: “fans Mi’ Video Was Promoting Yam Flour”davido’s Manager Kamal Responds To NDLEA by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
modelmike7:
Ouch...
I am a Citizen/Catalan
I can be anything for her grin
Re: “fans Mi’ Video Was Promoting Yam Flour”davido’s Manager Kamal Responds To NDLEA by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Chestar5:

what did i do wrong sef that am apologizing for? sad
You turned my golden kiss down..
Re: “fans Mi’ Video Was Promoting Yam Flour”davido’s Manager Kamal Responds To NDLEA by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin they had to say something nah...
But yam flour? Come on grin
Re: “fans Mi’ Video Was Promoting Yam Flour”davido’s Manager Kamal Responds To NDLEA by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Freemanan:

Ouch...
I am a Citizen/Catalan
I can be anything for her grin
............... Man City/Barca Fan you are? Oh, nothing for you bro... Leave ma sister for we Blue Fans with Blue Blood running in our veins O!
Re: “fans Mi’ Video Was Promoting Yam Flour”davido’s Manager Kamal Responds To NDLEA by Chestar5(f): 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Freemanan:
You turned my golden kiss down..
Golden?, undecided issorait.....
Re: “fans Mi’ Video Was Promoting Yam Flour”davido’s Manager Kamal Responds To NDLEA by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
Chestar5:

Golden?, undecided issorait.....
Goodnight live...
Dream of me...
Re: “fans Mi’ Video Was Promoting Yam Flour”davido’s Manager Kamal Responds To NDLEA by AbuadStudent(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2015
Wow
Re: “fans Mi’ Video Was Promoting Yam Flour”davido’s Manager Kamal Responds To NDLEA by dubylhover(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2015
grin,dis manager don carry us for motor pass our bus stop..abeg driver stop me for area 1 joor grin..promoting yam flour..with guns abi..msteeew
Re: “fans Mi’ Video Was Promoting Yam Flour”davido’s Manager Kamal Responds To NDLEA by hensben(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2015
The gun nkor grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Barack Obama In Kenya In 1988 , 1992 , 2006 / Nollywood Actress Omotola Jolade Shares Picture With Sound Sultan / Vacation Photos Of Former President Jonathan And His Family In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.