Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,488 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Vacation Photos Of Former President Jonathan And His Family In Kenya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vacation Photos Of Former President Jonathan And His Family In Kenya (1079 Views)

E-money And Wife Juliet All Smiles As They Jet Out For Vacation - Photos / Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together / Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Dubai Vacation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacation Photos Of Former President Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by badassProdigy(m): 10:39am On Aug 19, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan and his family are enjoying their vacation at the 'Kenya Games Reserve...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vacation Photos Of Former President Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by boboLIL(m): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2015
God bless u sir..GEJ

Man of peace

1 Like

Re: Vacation Photos Of Former President Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by kestolove95(m): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2015
Mr and mrs clueless
Re: Vacation Photos Of Former President Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 19, 2015
I missed mama peace
Re: Vacation Photos Of Former President Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by eleko1: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2015
Make he dey bounce about in KEnyA.See him Fat boy self undecided.They are still eating N3 billion food

1 Like

Re: Vacation Photos Of Former President Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by enoqueen: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2015
So this man was once a president
Re: Vacation Photos Of Former President Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by frodobee: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2015
I think I like the swag in the second pic.

You have a peaceful soul and the fore sight of a visioner. Your foot prints in the agric sector is blinding your detractors like the husband of an Ethiopian.
Re: Vacation Photos Of Former President Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by adeniyi3971(m): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
Pls come back the kirikiri has been emptied for your family! Let's see if that boy can keep up that weight!

BTW only the boy self na 3billion naira!
Re: Vacation Photos Of Former President Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by gulfer: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
Those two at the back, which one is the son and which is the mother cos they look identical in a certain respect............Anyone got my drift cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Vacation Photos Of Former President Jonathan And His Family In Kenya by adeniyi3971(m): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
gulfer:
Those two at the back, which one is the son and which is the mother cos they look identical in a certain respect............Anyone got my drift cool cool cool

Like hell I do!

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Makes Cute Faces. / Christina Milian Shows Of Bod In 2-peice Bikini / If Linda Ikeji Needed A Big Banana, She Sure Went To The Island To Get One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.