Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. (55100 Views)

More Photos Of Aisha Buhari United States Institute Of Peace Washington / BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address / Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Jesusloveyou: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Iyoma2:
Just to visit Obama? God pls help Nigeria, no one is real as far as leadership is concerned, cant Baba just travel with his body guard n someone dat will help modify his unclear english ?
he went to UK alone to see Cameron, u saTANist still complain, now he went with his potential ministers to get first hand information, u still complain, what did u saTANist want?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Jesusloveyou: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
kutchs:

Clap for yourself wise one. According to one report which you people were quick to believe Jonathan's 20 trips in 2012 cost the nation #3.3 billion but Buhari is spending #2.2 billion on just one trip alone and you are here making noise.
When the cost of Buhari's trip to Chad, Ethiopia and West Germany are made known you will know your frugal and 'cost saving' president na wayo pesin.
see as ur head big for lying, if 20 trip cost wasteful gej 3b naira, how will a conservative PMB waste 2b in one trip, if PMB even spend 2b in 20 trip, i will disown him

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by blahcknproud: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
The only justification for this expense is if the naira equals the dollar in value as he/his people promised.

Besides America has never helped Nigeria though they always claim to be our friend, I hope we wake up to this reality soon enough.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by ModiKen(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
I wld like to know how much GEJ spent on his trip to the U.S to meet with Obama, so I cld compare figure.

Until then Baba Bu Bu.....carry go!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by kutchs: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
see as ur head big for lying, if 20 trip cost wasteful gej 3b naira, how will a conservative PMB waste 2b in one trip, if PMB even spend 2b in 20 trip, i will disown him
Like say u sabi me for pesin my head dey big tru tru but e no consign me. Your conservative PMB is spending #2.2 billion as the report says. Disprove the report if you can.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nature8(m): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Buhari just dey travel out side country any how dey enjoy his life, say him dey try help Naija..
Ok na, continue..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
lexy2014:
I don't think its about hate. If d trip will actually cost d said amount, then its definitely questionable considering d fact that d president once lamented that he inherited an empty treasury
Well penned...
But there are too much WE need to know than what WE Read on the internet and listen on the news.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
2.2 billion Naira - for what exactly?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by dozymars(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
Liars.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by andrewutibe: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
This group of aide is needless, reckless, uncalled4 and totaly akward. What are they going there to do for cyring out
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by frenzymirakk(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
feldido:

You just expose yourself as a Casket Maker grin wink
c u. Is it a bad business no b money we all dey look for? My broda anyway na way ooo make man no jst steal
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by frenzymirakk(m): 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=Rexnegro post=36030309]
Bro calm down , see America is the world richest and most powerful con3 , ok fine just imagine immediately America stopped buying our crude oil naira started dropping against dollar and since then naira is still dropping....don't that speak volume to u? Don't that shows how influential America is among nations? As much I don't support d N2.2B spending if true o but I support the visit to tighten our diplomatic tie Back as gej wasn't respected or taken serious among world leaders...before now buhari was respected even before him becoming president again....most world leaders knows his track record hence the front row position when taking pics when he went to G7 summit last month.....so am in support of him and his entourages going to see obama the most powerful man on earth based America military and diplomatic power, tho for now until perhaps Russia , France , china or England , Japan surpasses America.
NB: my other concern also is that buhari shouldn't give in on any pressure concerning same sex shitt.....nigeria is a moral state and not sodom and gomorra and so shall it also be.[/quot

i totally agree with u. But dont forget an African adage dat (when a goat walks wit a dog, it has greater chance of dinin on feases or pupu as d case may b) dats in respect to d gay marriage tn.
Den on d oda end with d cost of d travelling dnt u tnk dat if it were Obama comin to naija, am 101% sure he wont spend half of dat money. I will lyk u to figure dat out. How ur day anyway
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by BraniacX(m): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
phyllosilicate:
haba bros, I hope you are not among those that hate mathematics? If one say 32 people have an average of 10 aides. It means the total number of aides are 32 multiplied by 10. Which equals 320. So how did they arrived at 229?. This proves that the author don't know what he is saying.

Its not the maths confusing you, its obviously the english
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by onoja12: 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
you speak like this is fact when this is a big lie from the pit of hell,the President traveled with only 32 man delegation with no extra aid,why such wicked lies,what do you gain.every body who knows GMB would tell you that you cant bring a bill of 2.2billion for a trip to him and not expect to end up in jail

kutchs:

We do not hate we rather call out your hypocrisy. You announced a 32 man delegation but deceitfully refused to announce the number of aides that will accompany the 32 whose expenses of course will be paid from the 'empty treasury'.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Ahmad01: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Journalist PMB will be staying at Free accommodation provided for by Lotus his entourage is light to cut cost this figs are false
thanks bro tell the haters to re-think again.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by PecE2Make: 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
I meet an empty treasury. contunue....
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by wolebanks(m): 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
Not authentic info. Na u disburse the funds
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Iyoma2(f): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
@jesusloveyou back to sender i reject. Its ur Entire family Generation that is SATANist. Dont I hav right to comment? Do u Counter comments with insults or curse?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
hahhhaahhhaaaa. U too funny I swear.....

hey

hv not heard from u dear

xup

ain't we meeting in ph
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by disloman(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
chuna1985:

Do u think ur travelling costs is same with a presidents own Do u know who and who makes up a presidential crew
Don't word with chest beater.Go get brain 1st.Then,I can give u attention.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Lanretoye(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
some fools will believe this shii...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Cjrane2: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Let them spend the money, who cares? I pity the workers being owed salaries while these pretenders live live overlords.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
disloman:
Don't word with chest beater.Go get brain 1st.Then,I can give u attention.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by unite4real: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2015
The sole aim of this post is to attract visitors to the site to increase number of hits and they are probably achieving that. Foolish post.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=frenzymirakk post=36051693][/quote] Who tod you Gej wasnt respected
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by frenzymirakk(m): 11:42am On Jul 20, 2015
crixtex:
Who tod you Gej wasnt respected
And wu talked abt GEJ in d first place
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
frenzymirakk:

And wu talked abt GEJ in d first place
Who told u obj, ibb, zik , gowon, Abacha were not respected?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by free13: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2015
2.2billion.... shocked
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by emekamicrosoft: 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
Fellow Nigerians,

How have we descended to this level. That we cant separate political propaganda from reality? There is no verifiable news source currently supporting this wild allegation of N2.2 Billion, not vanguard, not punch, not sun news, not ChannelsTv, none of the credible online news media only the very junk ones.

And someone just manufactured this allegation from his bedroom out of pure hatred for Buhari only to come out and circulate it for people to believe him. Okay let me manufacture mine now, "Dangote is gay, he slept with his driver, the driver already confessed" ... Yes, some idiots will definitely carry this one and start deceiving Nigerians ... Life will always be painful and miserable for people spreading this evil and wicked lies, no yeye N2.2 Billion was spent anywhere...!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.