Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. (54723 Views)

More Photos Of Aisha Buhari United States Institute Of Peace Washington / BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address / Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by mohdimplez(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2015
nationwide1:

Neither am I a PDP sir.

On my own, I'll go for a Buhari instead of a Jonathan but the bare faced lies APC chieftains and supporters have smeared on our faces have left much to be desired.

They said Buhari ordered the sale of presidential jets to cut cost of governance only to be refuted the next day.

They said Buhari fixed the refineries in less than 40 days in office only for Buhari to deny it on NTA saying it was the last administration that did it.

They Buhari's dedication to the US will be 32 people only for us to hear of this record breaking number of people.

Buhari is not the problem but those who blindly support him. I mean those who don't know where to draw the line in praise singing when the arena calls for constructive criticism.
It's a problem that is as OLD as the stones.... I assure you I am not of that bloc. As well pointed out, the aids and sharks that surrounds PMB causes most of this misnomer.
My problem with the way Nigerians make their criticism is that they criticise because they expect Mr President to fail, they are always waiting for the nation to fail in one way or the other so they can flex their fingers on Nairaland and it's likes.... It really beats me chief. That youths of a particular political division Hope to see the country drench in chaos JUST to make their party the Messianic Jesus... it ain't right.

Buhari has failed in some areas but even the most foolish of all Men cannot but see his tenacity and drive to fulfill promises made. I don't gong for any candidate or any party, I gong for whatever rocks the NIGERIAN progress boat.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by excel4us: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2015
THIS ''EMPTY TREASURY'' IS POWERFUL! IF FGN CAN FOOT THE BILLS OF SOME PAST GOVERNMENT FUNCTIONARIES AND THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT FUNCTIONARIES AND THEIR AIDES WITHOUT HASSELS,THEN NIGERIA CAN PAY HER CITIZENS MONTHLY AND STILL CARRY OUT SOME DEVELOPMENTAL PROJECTS.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Jesusloveyou: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2015
kenex4ever:
go and do research and see if GEJ has spent upto 2.2billion in just one trip.
u make me laugh, still assuming we believe d two report, so if 229 delegate consume 2b naira , how much will 600, delegate consume, figure that out

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2015
grin
coolbis:
. Of hate,lies and deception.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by nijanigga: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2015
Liars will die before their death.
U.S. to trace Nigerian stolen assets, boost military help
http://news.yahoo.com/u-trace-nigerian-stolen-assets-boost-military-help-075612358.html
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by double0seven(m): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2015
kenex4ever:
u didn't even read d link u pasted. D amount is nt for one travel. And all I see there are cooked up figures from saharadistorters

didn't repost philps post because of "amount spent by Jonathan" link in it. Don't care about that.

posted because it exposes the blog that posted the story as a copycat blog. Even if it's not a copycat blog, it posted a story that only it carries. No other newspaper or blog carried it.

so people are taking the incredible story by a faceless blog as sacrosanct truth.

At least Sahara Reporters is not a faceless blog, and it has some reputation, whether you call it good or bad.

I don't even have to reason before I know the story is nothing but a fabricated lie, formulated out of thin air.

Why would Buhari and his entourage needs almost 250 aides to assist them. Especially taken into mind that Buhari is not a frivolous person.

I thought after elections, all this propaganda against Buhari will come to an end. It would appear have still kept their internet rats on their payroll. This time, their task it to try their best to give Buhari a bad image.

it's so obvious. They are people on Nairaland, that seems to be online most hours of the day, some even writing lengthy articles. A man wouldn't have for all that unless it is his job.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by dahjor(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2015
matthew41:
This newspaper companies and their lies sha..

I tire o, 2.2b bawo... even the numbers of pple going, I disagree with it. How many people can eagle one carry?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by bibiking7(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2015
The first article was posted on the site on the 15th before the actual trip. Its full of crap and fabrications.

http://dailymail.com.ng/muhammadu-buharis-united-state-visit-will-cost-nigeria-n2-2billion/

The same stewpid site then posted another article when the president finally travelled. without the ridiculous, crap that the first one contained. This one was posted on the 18th of JULY. You folks should stop discussing this crap. Its a lie.

http://dailymail.com.ng/muhammadu-buhari-goes-to-america-yusuf-buhari-first-son-32-others-make-entourage/
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Jesusloveyou: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2015
excel4us:
THIS ''EMPTY TREASURY'' IS POWERFUL! IF FGN CAN FOOT THE BILLS OF SOME PAST GOVERNMENT FUNCTIONARIES AND THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT FUNCTIONARIES AND THEIR AIDES WITHOUT HASSELS,THEN NIGERIA CAN PAY HER CITIZENS MONTHLY AND STILL CARRY OUT SOME DEVELOPMENTAL PROJECTS.
let assume d rubbish report are true, d money Nigeria make a day is more than 2b naira, does that amount to d full treasury ur hero left for us?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by kenex4ever(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u make me laugh, still assuming we believe d two report, so if 229 delegate consume 2b naira , how much will 600, delegate consume, figure that out
600 delegates can spend less if d person involved is GEJ and fortunately it's him.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Sammy12302(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2015
undecidedWhat else do you expext from a country where the president belongs to nobody
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
hahhhaahhhaaaa. U too funny I swear.....

still waiting for ur whatsapp message

this is a divine arrangement

dnt u think so
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by double0seven(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2015
bibiking7:
The first article was posted on the site on the 15th before the actual trip. Its full of crap and fabrications.

http://dailymail.com.ng/muhammadu-buharis-united-state-visit-will-cost-nigeria-n2-2billion/

The same stewpid site then posted another article when the president finally travelled. without the ridiculous, crap that the first one contained. This one was posted on the 18th of JULY. You folks should stop discussing this crap. Its a lie.

http://dailymail.com.ng/muhammadu-buhari-goes-to-america-yusuf-buhari-first-son-32-others-make-entourage/

The guys (registered nairaland names) spearheading the discussions know it's a lie. They won't stop because it's a job to them are being paid for it.

even the stupid blog was propably created for the purpose of propaganda. So they can be quoting it as a source.

But the major sad thing is that you can that on Niaraland now have a very low level of intelligence. So low that it's so bad. There is no sophistication to thier mind at. They can be so easily decieved; and you wonder, these people are supposed to educated.

Another very important point is: why would a moderator that is supposed to be informed (by reason of being chosen as a mod) decide to put a thread that is so glaringly fake and propaganda on the front page.

You can't really blame some people when the insinuate that Nairaland has been compromised
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nicepoker(m): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:
CHILDREN OF HATE

BEGIN YOUR WORK...
hypocrite
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by HDee(m): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2015
arbitter:
Lmao! Sure just throw random numbers and call it news. No facts no nothing ! Just an idiot making up things and capitalizing on ignorant half wits whose brain is limited to reading headlines.

Off Topic:-

Also is the new PDP apologists plan to basically make up reasons to complain about everything Buhari does or doesnt do undecided Most of the time you'll see that once that bogus complain is busted they just walk away from it and jump on the next bullshit. Im sure even they arent delsional enough to actually beleive their own bullshit (well some of them are i guess) so its kinda pointless trying to even address their attitude.

Im just gonna watch on the sidelines and see how they live a life of going on a forum/blog/twitter every fucking day just to spread the latest anti Buhari messages for the next 4 years (and lets be honest thats what you do 90% of the time, sure you have valid complaints once in a while but rest of the time you're just being youre basic bitter sadist selves). And that doesnt even inculde all those Biafra folks who somehow decided channeling all their hate at Buhari is their 'solution' , those ones are a whole different case of nutjobs.
thank you man

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by switkc(f): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2015
2.2 billion naira and we r sayin it's fair? No its not der r masses 4 God sake
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by agabaI23(m): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2015
Passenger: Conductor bring my change
Conductor: No call my name again, I resemble APC?
APC: Be patient, we have empty treasury....
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 19, 2015
Nicepoker:
hypocrite
You look sensible than you write...
Happy Sunday Mate...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by ibisko04: 11:04am On Jul 19, 2015
What is the 2.2billion going for. We have been told that the president and his entourage are going to stay in the LEE house opposite the white house in Washington D.C. and all expenses fully paid by the American government.
Can someone please explain what the money will go for.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by GoldStandard: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2015
Lets be reasonable, this story is cooked up!
If it were to be 500million, at least I would have believed.. .
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by kutchs: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2015
Excuzeme:

You be real MUGUN!
And you believed this crap from Daily Mail! grin grin grin

Your Mugun nor get part 2!

This kind of propaganda no dey work again jorr!
Even their accommodation is being taken care-of by the U.S Government
Listen bro I do not believe the 10 aides each as the paper wrote neither do I believe the 32 man delegation the FG wants us to believe. I have always written that ain't no way the members of the entourage especially the state governors will travel without 2 or 3 aides each, now factor that into the announced number and you get the true and accurate figure. Don't always believe all the govt tells you.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Chigold101(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:

Boss, even POTUS travels with a buffet on Eagle one...
humn...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by crisycent: 11:15am On Jul 19, 2015
This APC don start.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2015
Later, they will say Nigeria will get better....am just so speechless.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nicepoker(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:

Happy Sunday Mate...
u won't support GEJ assuming he was the one doing this.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nicepoker(m): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:

Happy Sunday Mate...
u won't support GEJ assuming he was the one doing this..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 19, 2015
Nicepoker:
u won't support GEJ assuming he was the one doing this..
So did I support PMB?
Grow out of this hate...
It has blinded you physically Mate
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2015
haba bubu y na

Ehh dat money to much na *in igbo man's voice *

Is this the change
Nawa ooo where is that drug addit tinubu of course

Them no carry am bubu y na

I don't think Buhari have to go with all this cows.. It waste of money.. nawa ooo the money too much

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos / Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested / DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.