Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff (45254 Views)

Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions / Vacancies At The Redeemer's University For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff / Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by Tvaddict: 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Download Free Aptitude test Past questions of different companies at http://www.quickjobng.com/resources

Materials you can find there:

GMAT Questions
PWC Aptitude Test Practice Questions & Answers
NLNG Aptitude Test Practice Questions & Answers
Workforce Practice Questions & Answers
Psychometric Tests
Numerical Reasoning Tests
Verbal Reasoning tests
TOEFL & GRE Test Questions & Answers
DRAGNET and so much more ……

Thank me later smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by manie(m): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
jobsrecruitment:
Chrisland Schools is an educational organisation that is based in Lagos. As a result of our ongoing expansion exercise, we currently require the services of qualified and experienced personnel in the following disciplines:

1.) Class Teachers for the Nursery and Primary Sections

2.) Educators – Secondary School in the following subjects:

* Intro Tech/Basic Tech
* Physics
* Chemistry
* English Language
* Biology
* Mathematics
* Home Economics
* Fine Art
* Agricultural Science
* Geography
* Accounts/Book Keeping
* Commerce
* Government
* Business Studies
* ICT
* Music
* Yoruba Language

Non-Academic Staff:
3.) Secretaries
4.) Caterers
5.) Housemasters/mistresses
6.) Maintenance Officers
7.) Swimming Instructors and Life Guards (Male and Female)

Requirements
For positions 1 and 2, applicants should have:

* First degree (preferably in Education and the relevant teaching subject).
* Must be hard working, proactive and interested in Curriculum development.
* Must be fluent in English Language.
* Should have a passion for impacting knowledge.

For position 3

* Applicants must be experienced in Secretarial duties and must be computer literate.

For position 4

* Applicants should have a certification in Catering and Hotel Management.

For position 5

* Applicants should have a degree from a reputable university or polytechnic.

For positions 6

* Applicants must be well experienced on the job and have at least a certification

For position 7

* Applicants should have a certification in swimming.
* A minimum of four (2) years working experience is required for all positions

Application Deadline: Two weeks from date of publication

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to The Human Resource Unit chrislandschools@gmail.com for inquire contact Mr. Remi on +2348065896022

NOTE: All CV's should be directed to the aforementioned email address.

This is a scam, Chrisland will not use gmail or yahoo.

Applicants show apply on-line or visit the Headquarters of Chrisland Educational Organisation at Opebi Ikeja Lagos.

http://www.chrislandschools.org/school/index.php/en/

http://chrislandschools.org/school/index.php/en/crs/application
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
This doesnt sound right

Chrisland Schools has a website.

So why send applications to a gmail address?

Chrisland Schools recruitment email is recruitment@chrislandschools.sch.ng

I dont trust this

Make una shine your eye
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

hAPpy birthday mwaaaa
thanks muahh smiley
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
thanks muahh smiley

Inbox
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by people4mie(m): 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Knowledge is being imparted and not impacted. I rest my case.
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by Nielbaba(m): 5:12am On Jul 20, 2015
Optimixim:
scam this is the school official recruitment address
recruitment@chrislandschools.sch.ng
was just laffin wen i saw d email address ,was just waiting for tuesday to com so i can copy and paste the reall email here when i get to office .cos my company run asp in skools and chrisland is one of those those in which i know dey av official emails attached to der website not gmail.
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by ttaolin500: 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
just wondering y we gat send it to that email.dz is d official recruitment email of d school
besides Chrisland r done with dre test. I sat down for maths test 6th of June 2015. I did my micro teaching interview ydy(24/06/15)
so chairman where u dey drive@
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by gracealabs(f): 6:54am On Jul 26, 2015
WORKSHOP ON EFFECTIVE TEACHING FOR TEACHERS
Eleos School of Business with the approval of NAPPS offers two days workshop on EFFECTIVE TEACHING FOR TEACHERS which will gives an opportunity for teachers to improve their teaching and to make it more enjoyable and rewarding for them and their students.
WHO MAY ATTEND?
.Proprietors and proprietress
.Teachers
.Individuals who want to develop themselves in teaching line
Workshop Date: August 7 and 8(Friday and Saturday)
Workshop Fee: #2500 for 2days (training materials, refreshment and certificate inclusive)
Venue: 29, Adebajo Street, Kongi New Bodija, Ibadan.
Only 30 space available, for more enquiries call or whatsapp 08036449669 or send message to esbit@eleosgoldenheritage.com
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by teebarbie(f): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2015
ttaolin500:
just wondering y we gat send it to that email.dz is d official recruitment email of d school
besides Chrisland r done with dre test. I sat down for maths test 6th of June 2015. I did my micro teaching interview ydy(24/06/15)
so chairman where u dey drive@
please can I still apply?
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by ttaolin500: 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
teebarbie:
u can still apply. there is no arm in trying.
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by ttaolin500: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2015
teebarbie:

did u later apply bcz dey just called some set of ppl for interview ydy 5 Aug
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by teebarbie(f): 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
ttaolin500:

did u later apply bcz dey just called some set of ppl for interview ydy 5 Aug
No, I didn't. I had to consider the distance to where I live. Thanks so much for the concern. I wish you God's best there.
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by danjummaa(m): 6:53am On Aug 07, 2015
Na 50k ooooooooo
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by ttaolin500: 10:45am On Aug 08, 2015
teebarbie:
No, I didn't. I had to consider the distance to where I live. Thanks so much for the concern. I wish you God's best there.

sorry to ask ?
did u stay in Lagos?
if yes dey have like 7sch in Lagos which I bliv one of them will b closer to ur end
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by teebarbie(f): 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
ttaolin500:

sorry to ask ?
did u stay in Lagos?
if yes dey have like 7sch in Lagos which I bliv one of them will b closer to ur end
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by teebarbie(f): 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
ttaolin500:

sorry to ask ?
did u stay in Lagos?
No, I stay in Ota. Maybe I should try to send. Thanks
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by damilola87(f): 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
@ttaolin500 i also did the microteaching on 31st august 2015.
have u been called for the next stage..
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by ttaolin500: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
damilola87:
@ttaolin500 i also did the microteaching on 31st august 2015.
have u been called for the next stage..
I guess its 31st of July u wanted to say not August. bcz we r yet to reach 31st of August.we have done 2stages of interview after d micro teaching.
we did d final stage with the MD yesterday (10/08/15).and only 17 of us r shortlisted to c d MD. and each candidate to each subject.
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by ttaolin500: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
teebarbie:
No, I stay in Ota. Maybe I should try to send. Thanks
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by damilola87(f): 9:01am On Aug 12, 2015
@ttatolin,that means all subject have been represented
pls when did u do your microteaching
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by ttaolin500: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
damilola87:
I did my micro teaching on July 31.Damilola its best u send me email
bcz I don't really understand dz nairaland mail stuff
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by ttaolin500: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
damilola87:

after d micro teaching was d third stage after d 3rd stage we met d MD.I want to bliv any subject dt didn't cross d 3rd stage is not needed for now.which sub did u apply for
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by teebarbie(f): 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
ttaolin500:

OK all d best
or better still send ur CV to me ttaolin500@yahoo.co.uk I will help u drop it with d hr whenext am going dre.don't forget to add ur cover letter along side d CV
Hello!I have sent my cv. Have you checked your mail? Also hope its not too late? Thanks in anticipation
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by maryam34: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
I did the 3rd stage of the interview but haven't been called back. After the 4th stage, have you been given an appointment?
ttaolin500:

after d micro teaching was d third stage after d 3rd stage we met d MD.I want to bliv any subject dt didn't cross d 3rd stage is not needed for now.which sub did u apply for
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by maryam34: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
@ttaolin500, I did the 3rd stage of the interview but haven't been called back. After the 4th stage, have you been given an appointment?
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by maryam34: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
I did the 3rd stage of the interview but haven't been called back. After the 4th stage, have you been given an appointment[quote author=maryam34 post=37249261][/quote]
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by just2okworld(f): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
Has anyone been called to resume work?
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by opeoluwa2(f): 8:25am On Jun 13, 2016
This is a school where they pay over 70k as salary.
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
opeoluwa2:
This is a school where they pay over 70k as salary.
hello thank you very much for voting ivyy, pls lemme cc your followers to follow on your part.
, raychiel(f), kwhiz(m),queennyy
daik(m), topsonkay(m), Rencent,
Goshen360(m), Delejumi,
Petraman(m), Anubiri(m), scozzy
(m), humblenet, micholalo(m),
naijasofamerica(f), pojophilius(m),
PucciGuru(m), MrFixIt001(m),
KingsleyBuubba(m), flow1759,
fairygeh(f)

hello guys sorry for the disturb, please go to this link https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand#up and vote a lady that begs for your vote by typing i vote ivyy cc: nljega
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by busuyem: 6:40am On Jun 26, 2016
ttaolin500:

Hello, were you eventually recruited by Chrisland last year? If yes, plsb how do I knw current vacancies there because I would like to submit my CV. More so, what is their salary range? Thanks 4 ur responses in advance.
Re: Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff by splmosixx(m): 4:00pm On May 17, 2017
teebarbie:

please what does the math questions look like?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / 5 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview / 'Indians Only' Job Advert In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.