Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Davido Announces New Single With Wizkid; To Be Released Next Month - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Announces New Single With Wizkid; To Be Released Next Month (1025 Views)

Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) / Lola Rae Promotes "One Time" New Single With Breathtaking Photos / Davido Announces Collaboration With Young Thug (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Announces New Single With Wizkid; To Be Released Next Month by olojojo: 12:21am On Jul 19, 2015

And the most anticipated collaboration in
Nigerian music culture is coming in August!
Davido has announced himsef and Wizkid
will be releasing a collaboration next
month. The news brings a dead end to the feud the two artiste have had in the past.

Davido after winning his Best Male Awards
on Saturday announced.

SEE TWEET
Re: Davido Announces New Single With Wizkid; To Be Released Next Month by drnelson: 12:24am On Jul 19, 2015
At least they are not wearing Lebanese beard like dbanj. How do you feel about our stars wearing fake beards ? Join the discussion https://www.nairaland.com/2461455/dbanj-wearing-lebanese-beard-mama
Re: Davido Announces New Single With Wizkid; To Be Released Next Month by odinese(m): 12:24am On Jul 19, 2015
Omg first day
Re: Davido Announces New Single With Wizkid; To Be Released Next Month by Davinex(m): 12:24am On Jul 19, 2015
Anticipation mode activated...
Re: Davido Announces New Single With Wizkid; To Be Released Next Month by odinese(m): 12:25am On Jul 19, 2015
Why must David come to Wizkid??

Wizkid be forming since 80s
Re: Davido Announces New Single With Wizkid; To Be Released Next Month by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 19, 2015
ok
Re: Davido Announces New Single With Wizkid; To Be Released Next Month by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:32am On Jul 19, 2015
E no concern me abi e no wan beta for davido ni.

Mtcheww

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Announces New Single With Wizkid; To Be Released Next Month by chaberry(m): 1:14am On Jul 19, 2015
I'm anticipating already
Re: Davido Announces New Single With Wizkid; To Be Released Next Month by VITALGIST: 6:47am On Jul 19, 2015
It gonna b jam of life
Re: Davido Announces New Single With Wizkid; To Be Released Next Month by VITALGIST: 7:49am On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Davido Announces New Single With Wizkid; To Be Released Next Month by VITALGIST: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2015
Davido will kill d fucking beat
Re: Davido Announces New Single With Wizkid; To Be Released Next Month by Adultnextdoor(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
This report is true so i therefore endorse it for frontpage!
Re: Davido Announces New Single With Wizkid; To Be Released Next Month by popweezy(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nd wu iz gonna kill d beat?
Re: Davido Announces New Single With Wizkid; To Be Released Next Month by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
U've gat to be kidding me
Re: Davido Announces New Single With Wizkid; To Be Released Next Month by VITALGIST: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
It real

(1) (Reply)

#throwback PHOTOS: Oritse Femi Shares Photos Of Himself And Baby Mama / . / 'I Turned Down A Bank Job To Pursue Music' - CDQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.