Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Zahra Buhari Finally Opens Up On Marriage Plans With Gov. El-rufa’i - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Finally Opens Up On Marriage Plans With Gov. El-rufa’i (2849 Views)

Atiku Already Running For 2019 — El-rufa’i / El-rufa’i Sacks ADC For Insurbordination / Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari Finally Opens Up On Marriage Plans With Gov. El-rufa’i by Nicolars(m): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
Zahra Buhari, the amiable daughter of Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari, has opened up on marriage plans, various insinuations about her kicking out a woman from a boutique in Abuja and many more.
In a recent interview with The Amba Imprint, the first daughter opened up on how being a part of the first family in Nigeria has shaped her, how she has been hurt with various news on the media that painted her in a bad light and the marriage plans that made rounds recently.
Gorgeously dressed in her abaya, the first daughter freely answered all the questions she was being asked, mostly explaining how so many things have changed since her father became the president of the the giant of Africa, Nigeria.
The president’s daughter first made public limelight shortly before the presidential election of March 28, 2015 when Buhari’s social media handlers released her pictures on Twitter, sparking several debates about her beauty and sex appeal.
-On throwing out some people out of an Abuja boutique, Zahra said:
“I was in Guildford when I heard all these things coming through and I was surprised. I was in Selfridges when someone stopped me to ask if the story was true- I was not there. I was in my sitting room in Guildford”.
-On who inspires her, the beautiful young lady said:
“My mom inspires me. Whenever she is ready to do something, (she is such a fiery woman) she just gets up and gets it done and it is always for a good cause. Even my interest in charity work, I know it’s something I get from her. Since we were kids, she encouraged us to give to the less privileged and we enjoyed doing that. And.. My motivation is our position. We know that we are here to help Nigerians, it is not about us and even way before getting into this position, the less privileged have always been my motivation”.
-About the fake Twitter account that impersonated her, Zahra said: “I don’t feel good at all because the first question that comes to your mind is ‘why would someone want to be me?’ And why would you want to taint someone’s image? I knew many people would be tricked into thinking it was me, that bothered me and when the fake controversial comments came out about me talking about a president, I was hurt because this wasn’t an insult to my family only, it was to the whole of Nigeria because it is just like saying members of the first family don’t have a proper upbringing. Why would I insult a president? Why would I insult any person in general? It’s just not right. So I asked them to come up with that press release because that was the only way it would get out to people as soon as possible. That was not me and I wouldn’t do such a thing’.
-When asked if she can, in future, delve into politics, Zahra laughs saying:
‘No. Politics? I can’t. And I am still working on any other ambition. I just want to build up on how to help people; that is the main thing for me. And actually, fashion. I’m not into trendy fashion; I’m just into dressing properly and looking good and presentable most of the time.
About the news that went round that she is getting married, she giggled for a long time before saying:
“Eventually! Maybe I have a potential.”

By Nicolars

Re: Zahra Buhari Finally Opens Up On Marriage Plans With Gov. El-rufa’i by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
It can not be true.
Re: Zahra Buhari Finally Opens Up On Marriage Plans With Gov. El-rufa’i by ajasbaba(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
the OP just told us his mind,

fake story without source.
Re: Zahra Buhari Finally Opens Up On Marriage Plans With Gov. El-rufa’i by Lurcky(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
If they like they can marry o, but the father in person of (Buhari) the President, should have it in mind that he promised to fight corruption and so any attempt to use state resources to finance the wedding will not be acceptable to the people.

Because thats what his cohorts such as Aregbesola, Oshiomole, okorocha etc are fond of doing
Re: Zahra Buhari Finally Opens Up On Marriage Plans With Gov. El-rufa’i by ajasbaba(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
GenBuhari:
I can not be true.

oga where you leave the (T)
Re: Zahra Buhari Finally Opens Up On Marriage Plans With Gov. El-rufa’i by funlord(m): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
angry

Which kind of thread be this na? Misleading, misinforming, mistake laden? Haba! Na which kind kaka we never see for NL?

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Finally Opens Up On Marriage Plans With Gov. El-rufa’i by kabazi95(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
nigerians and rumours crynigerians and rumours*** all these just retard the nation's growth. Wise up! Nigerians wise up!
Re: Zahra Buhari Finally Opens Up On Marriage Plans With Gov. El-rufa’i by thundafire: 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
foolish OP wer dy gist abt ZAHRA opens up with marriage with el-rufai
Re: Zahra Buhari Finally Opens Up On Marriage Plans With Gov. El-rufa’i by Hannysmilez(f): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
ajasbaba:
the OP just told us his mind,

fake story without source.
Its actually true. She was interviewed by Maryam Laushi,an old friend friend who owns the blog Ambalm Imprint. But the OP did lie,she never spoke about marrying Elrufai,in fact,the whole rumour of ZMB getting married to him is hilarious and just totally baseless and wrong.
Re: Zahra Buhari Finally Opens Up On Marriage Plans With Gov. El-rufa’i by joseph1832(m): 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Its actually true. She was interviewed by Maryam Laushi,an old friend friend who owns the blog Ambalm Imprint. But the OP did lie,she never spoke about marrying Elrufai,in fact,the whole rumour of ZMB getting married to him is hilarious and just totally baseless and wrong.
Hmm. But even if ZMB marries El Rufai, what's the OP's business

Btw, I'm wondering if you're christian or moslem?
Re: Zahra Buhari Finally Opens Up On Marriage Plans With Gov. El-rufa’i by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
lol

fixed
ajasbaba:

oga where you leave the (T)
Re: Zahra Buhari Finally Opens Up On Marriage Plans With Gov. El-rufa’i by Hannysmilez(f): 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
joseph1832:
Hmm. But even if ZMB marries El Rufai, what's the OP's business

Btw, I'm wondering if you're christian or moslem?
I'm a muslimah although I practiced Christianity at a point.
Re: Zahra Buhari Finally Opens Up On Marriage Plans With Gov. El-rufa’i by joseph1832(m): 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hannysmilez:
I'm a muslimah although I practiced Christianity at a point.
Alrighty ho!. You're still in school?
Re: Zahra Buhari Finally Opens Up On Marriage Plans With Gov. El-rufa’i by Hannysmilez(f): 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
joseph1832:
Alrighty ho!. You're still in school?
No,I'm so through with that. Aren't we derailing this thread?I hope were not in the OP's black book already
Re: Zahra Buhari Finally Opens Up On Marriage Plans With Gov. El-rufa’i by plandata: 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
good

Re: Zahra Buhari Finally Opens Up On Marriage Plans With Gov. El-rufa’i by joseph1832(m): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hannysmilez:
No,I'm so through with that. Aren't we derailing this thread?I hope were not in the OP's black book already
You care about what the OP think? Or you care about rules? LOL.
Re: Zahra Buhari Finally Opens Up On Marriage Plans With Gov. El-rufa’i by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
And who is interviewing this spoilt brat?
Re: Zahra Buhari Finally Opens Up On Marriage Plans With Gov. El-rufa’i by neolboy(m): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
Its ur life girl, run it as u like
Re: Zahra Buhari Finally Opens Up On Marriage Plans With Gov. El-rufa’i by Dreyl(m): 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hannysmilez:
i see smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS / Would Nigeria Be Bad As It Is Now If Goodluck Johnathan Was Still In Power / The Key Players Of The 1966 Rebellions-where Are They Today? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.