Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Exchange Something You Have With Another Thing You Need Badly! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exchange Something You Have With Another Thing You Need Badly! (388 Views)

Name One Thing You Can Buy With This Naira Note In Your Area / One Thing You Need If You Want To Get Rich In 5years Time. / CBN Rule Affecting Me Badly. Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exchange Something You Have With Another Thing You Need Badly! by Kensharval(m): 4:43am On Jul 19, 2015
Its very common to see people in need of something they dont have money to get, since they have something that can be exchanged why not use it. Let me start, i have over 740 e-mails, looking for something to exchange it with, contact me: kensharval@gmail.com POST YOURS.
Re: Exchange Something You Have With Another Thing You Need Badly! by tpiadotcom: 5:08am On Jul 19, 2015
what's the value of your emails?
Re: Exchange Something You Have With Another Thing You Need Badly! by Kensharval(m): 5:16am On Jul 19, 2015
If you are having problem getting traffic to your website or problem selling or advertising a product, goods or service, having a mailing list can help. do you want me to explain further?
Re: Exchange Something You Have With Another Thing You Need Badly! by pato405(m): 8:54am On Jul 19, 2015
trade by batter. oya o!

(1) (Reply)

Bulksms Website For N5000 / [corporate Action] Law Union Insurance Profits Rise 300% In 2015 H1 / 21 Life Lessons From Steve Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.