Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Interesting Questions To Ask Your Lover And Make Date Nights Enjoyable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interesting Questions To Ask Your Lover And Make Date Nights Enjoyable (1121 Views)

29 Interesting Questions To Ask A Lady While Going On Dates With Her/chatting. / Man Shares Photo Of His Spouse & Says She’s Giving Randy Men Sleepless Nights / A List Of 100 Questions To Ask Your Partner On Date Nights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Questions To Ask Your Lover And Make Date Nights Enjoyable by Jayclinics(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2015
Are you about to go out on a date with your heart throb? Are you scared and concerned that you might run out on lively topics to keep the conversation going? You don’t want to risk the night to a messed up date filled with silent breakdowns during the conversation. This list of 50 interesting questions will keep the date night lively and filled with fun.

What is your favorite memory of dating me?

What is your favorite sexual memory of us?

What food reminds you of me?

When was the last time you thought about me in a positive way?

What is your favorite thing that I do for you?

What movie reminds you of us?

Which of your parents are you most like?

Which of our kids are most like you? (or if you aren’t parents yet: Do you ever picture having kids?)

What’s my best physical feature?

What do you like most that I do in bed?

What’s your favorite time of day to be intimate?

Do you like kissing or hugging more?

When did you know you wanted to be monogamous with me?

Do you ever get jealous if you see me talking to other attractive people?

Do you ever dream about me?

What do you think we need to work on the most in our relationship?

If you got sick, do you think I would be there to care for you?

Do you believe that I love you?

When did you know you wanted to kiss me?

What’s your favorite non-sex activity that we do together?

As a child, did you trust both of your parents?

What is your favorite thing I ever did for a special occasion for you?

What is your favorite sexual fantasy?

What is your favorite sexual position?

Do you ever think about me sexually during the day?

What is something I could do to make you trust me even more?

When do you feel the most protected and taken care of?

What can I do to make sure you feel safe with me?

When we hang out with friends, do I make you feel like you’re still my priority?

When we are with my family, do I make you feel like you’re still my priority?

Do you have any deal-breakers, things that would make you seriously reconsider our relationship?

What was the very first thing you thought about me?

When did you first think I was attractive?

See Details>>>>>
http://cliniconomy.com/50-questions-define-your-date-nights/
Re: Interesting Questions To Ask Your Lover And Make Date Nights Enjoyable by sleemoon(m): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2015
Hehehehehehe... Na leper Op dey date ni?
Re: Interesting Questions To Ask Your Lover And Make Date Nights Enjoyable by 123CarZ(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2015
He actually did, just copied and pasted, could've hidden a naughty* word in there and he wouldn't even notice. Anyway make I add my own

Baby do u like chicken grin

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: I'm Heading To Meet My Cheating Girlfriend N Katsina Tomorrow!! / How To Handle Sluttish Girls Without Clits(clitoris) In Bed / Is Becoming Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.