Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Free Browsing With Zain And Mtn Sim Card With Gprs Activation Code - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Free Browsing With Zain And Mtn Sim Card With Gprs Activation Code (7190 Views)

3g Wireless Router:insert Your Mtn,glo,etisalat & Zain Sim For Cafe/office / How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software / Mtn And Zain Free Internet Browsing, Free Dstv & N20 Per Hour Internet Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Browsing With Zain And Mtn Sim Card With Gprs Activation Code by chimec2003: 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2009
WOW
I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR COMPUTER USING MTN AND ZAIN SIM. IT IS TRUE, IT DOES NOT REQUIRE MUCH CONFIGURATION, YOU CAN DO THAT ON YOUR OWN MY WITH MANUAL AND SOFTWARE I WILL SEND TO YOU.
I WILL EQUALLY SEND YOU A CODE THAT WILL ALTOMATICALLY SET YOU GPRS CONFIGURATION TO BROWSE FREE ON YOUR PHONE.
CONTACT ME ON 08023841173 or chimec2003@yahoo.com
My Charge is N2,000 two thouand naira

(1) (Reply)

ALL SOLD!!! / Dell Latitude E7440 / Used Cisco Router,switches And Accessories In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.