Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality (4786 Views)

Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality / Can Any Relationship Be Completely Equal? / The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by DaPhoenix(f): 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2009
Moonstone:

I don't care o! There is a way you hold hands that communicates your kind of relationship. If guys are walking and are holding maybe 2 fingers of the other guy, you could say they 'forgot' to unlink each other's hands but for guys who are holding each other tightly as in 5 fingers around 5 fingers? No way! That is too much.

rofl
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by Moonstone(f): 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2009
spikedcylinder:

The guys in the picture may have been purely high.
No excuse. . . that's a dangerous kind of high. No matter how high one is, he/she should not be dancing that way with someone of the same sex unless he/she really has homosexual tendencies in his/her subconscious.
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by touchmeder: 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2009
spikedcylinder:

exactly my same tots
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by touchmeder: 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2009
Moonstone:

No excuse. . . that's a dangerous kind of high. No matter how high one is, he/she should not be dancing that way with someone of the same sex unless he/she really has homosexual tendencies in his/her subconscious.

i beg to differ. they could or could not have homosexual tendencies. the answer u neva can tell
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by DaPhoenix(f): 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2009
Moonstone:

It wasn't like a accidental bump as someone happened to be taking a picture; that dude has his back arched and he's grinding. Weed won't make you do that. I'm gon drag some people with this photo especially those ones who have been acting up recently.
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by Moonstone(f): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2009
touchmeder:

i beg to differ. they could or could not have homosexual tendencies. the answer u neva can tell
How do you explain that you were so high you started grinding on another man? It's subconscious tendencies. Your inhibitions are always set free when you're high or drunk.

DaPhoenix:

It wasn't like a accidental bump as someone happened to be taking a picture; that dude has his back arched and he's grinding. Weed won't make you do that. I'm gon drag some people with this photo especially those ones who have been acting up recently.
Exactly! I can't wait jare. . . it's a clear evidence.
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by DaPhoenix(f): 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2009
***** and ***** is that you guys? grin
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by debosky(m): 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2009
High or not high, I would NEVER grind against another man.

But then again, that's me. The picture is disturbing, but I don't think we can read too much into it. It's definitely inappropriate though, and implies they might have gay tendencies.
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by Sauron1: 6:10pm On Mar 11, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Thank U!!!
They are just high and having fun. . . . .
Naija as a society is not on that gay pedestal yet. . . .
I have seen male members of kegites club(in Lagos) grind against each other after getting drunk. . . .
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by MrCrackles(m): 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Thank U!!!
I have seen male members of kegites club(in Lagos) grind against each other after getting drunk. . . .

Having fun? shocked shocked shocked

Cant you see the blacker dude is trying to penetrate the other's asshole from behind

Some dude better not come and have fun behind me otherwise, i will be hack.ing off his tudger with a chain saw
! grin
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by DaPhoenix(f): 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Thank U!!!

Maybe they are but they just don't know it yet. Wait till you hear the stories I heard about what goes down in some all-male high schools.
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by Treetop20(m): 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2009
i will have to say that gay is not something associated with
Nigerian men in Nigeria. school boys see nothing wrong with holding hands
and i have seen men in Nigeria wear body tight clothes dancing with each other
they do not bat an eyelid. i have also seen the same in India
i will say it is a cultural difference between the western world and Nigeria.
lol i guess men there are more comfortable with their sexuality lol
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by MrCrackles(m): 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2009
Treetop20:

Are you bum-batty? cheesy
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by DaPhoenix(f): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2009
Treetop20:

Way too comfortable as it may seem from the picture.
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by Treetop20(m): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2009
MrCrackles:

Are you bum-batty? cheesy
NO! just saying what i observed when i went home
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by Treetop20(m): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Way too comfortable as it may seem from the picture.
it is even a tad worse in India cheesy
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by Sauron1: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Maybe they are but they just don't know it yet. Wait till you hear the stories I heard about what goes down in some all-male high schools.

They are lying to you.
Hot boys in all-male high schools sneak out to raid all-female high schools in Nigeria.
There's always a pairing. King's College boys go after Queen's college and so on and so forth.
Homosexuality in Naija?? It's so so RARE!!!!
Men born with it quickly forget they are GAYS with the amount of boobies n booty roaming around CHEAPLY. grin grin grin grin

MrCrackles:

Having fun? shocked shocked shocked
Cant you see the blacker dude is trying to penetrate the other's asshole from behind
Some dude better not come and have fun behind me otherwise, i will be soil.ing off his tudger with a chain saw
! grin

The blacker dude is his mate. . . . . .2 go-lucky geezers having fun after 5 pints of Gulder. . . .
He wasn't tryin to penetrate nada. . . . .When women refuse to dance with guys in Naija parties, it's normal for dudes to dance with one another.
They don't have the whole western mentality down there. 2 guys share the same bed without fear.
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by MrCrackles(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2009
Treetop20:

grin
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by Treetop20(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2009
Sauron understands what i am on about
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by debosky(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2009
Treetop20:

Comfortable is one thing, grinding on another man's privates is another thing.

This isn't holding hands (non sexual activity) this is GRINDING. I smell fudge packing in that picture.  cheesy grin grin
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by Treetop20(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2009
debosky:

This isn't holding hands (non sexual activity) this is GRINDING. I smell fudge packing in that picture.  cheesy grin grin
listen folks in Nigeria are not as homophobic as we are here
they are more comfortable in their "bromanceness" lol
no homo sha
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by unfaded(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2009
guys don't do cuddling,hugging,pecking , like girls do
these guys are gays!!!
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by MrCrackles(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2009
debosky:

Me too, the blacker dude wants to dig up some shit! grin
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by debosky(m): 6:39pm On Mar 11, 2009
Treetop20:

no homo sha

Forget that thing!

Talking like I didn't grow up in naija. I am not homophobic, but there's no way in HELL I will be grinding on another man's privates, even after 100 Gulders and Odekus. tongue
~Sauron~:

The blacker dude is his mate. . . . . .2 go-lucky geezers having fun after 5 pints of Gulder. . . .
He wasn't tryin to penetrate nada. . . . .When women refuse to dance with guys in Naija parties, it's normal for dudes to dance with one another.
They don't have the whole western mentality down there. 2 guys share the same bed without fear.
I can sleep on the same bed with my mate, that is non-sexual. Do you ever 'have fun' with your mates like that?
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by DaPhoenix(f): 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

They are lying to you.
Hot boys in all-male high schools sneak out to raid all-female high schools in Nigeria.
There's always a pairing. King's College boys go after Queen's college and so on and so forth.
Homosexuality in Naija?? It's so so RARE!!!!
Men born with it quickly forget they are GAYS with the amount of boobies n booty roaming around CHEAPLY. grin grin grin grin

Not with this picture. I mean the dude is smiling and looking back at him getting it and the darker dude looks like he's breathing heavily (signs that he's being turned on).

~Sauron~:

They shared the same bed that night and felt hot so they took off their clothes then felt cold so they went under the sheets. The darker dude's penis was still cold so he thought it will be a good idea if he stuck it up his mate's ass lol

Treetop20:

it is even a tad worse in India cheesy

It's just too weird.
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by Sauron1: 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2009
Treetop20:

no homo sha

They are not homophobic at all. . . . . . .
The society has neutered their phobia.
What frightens me is Debosky's pretence/ignorance.
Are you trying to say you haven't seen a man sitting on the lap of the other in a commercial bus to PAY LESS?? Are those ones GAY too??
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by debosky(m): 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Are you trying to say you haven't seen a man sitting on the lap of the other in a commercial bus to PAY LESS?? Are those ones GAY too??
Is that sexual? No - but grinding on a man, out of your own free will and grinning like it's the best thing in the world?

That is disturbing. sad
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by saintneo(m): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2009
Gayish
Next tread!
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by DaPhoenix(f): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

OMG!!! I will die to see that happen. By the way, is that really allowed  
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by Sauron1: 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2009
debosky:

Is that sexual? No - but grinding on a  man, out of your own free will and grinning like it's the best thing in the world?

How is it not sexual?? Considering the pot-holes and a thousand bumps on Naija roads to slow down overzealous drivers.
Of course, contact is maintained throughout the duration of the journey so it's highly sexual.
U can try it in South London and watch how Braaaaaaaaap boys would call you 'Batty Boy'
It's common in Naija for a man to put his arm across the shoulder of the next man without even thinking of sodomy.
They live in a free world down there.

DaPhoenix:

OMG!!! I will die to see that happen. By the way, is that really allowed  

It is allowed. . . . .2 full grown adult males on top of each other and grinning at each other.
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by DaPhoenix(f): 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2009
And while they were dancing, this girl had no one to dance with her

[img]http://4.bp..com/_9SoSqLlemNc/SbUaYaaDaeI/AAAAAAAAC6k/TGTnbp_IK5A/s1600/BA.JPG[/img]
Re: Does Bromancing Equal Homosexuality by Treetop20(m): 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

i know! there is nothing weird about that in Nigeria at all
I reckon they all have seen it happen too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Dont Get It !! ( See What They Are Doing Smh Pictures ) / Why Do Nigerian Men Based In Malaysia Bring Back Fat Ugly Asian Women As Wives / If I Were Ur Bae Will U Cheat On Me(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.