Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Please I Need Help Concerning My Payoneer Account. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Help Concerning My Payoneer Account. (650 Views)

How Can I Load My Payoneer Account For The First Time To Fully Activate It? / How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days / Very Important Note To All Payoneer Account Holders To Avoid Delay Of Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help Concerning My Payoneer Account. by shigoslim(m): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2015
i load my card just of recent to my surprise , i found out that payoneer deducted $29.95 in my account after a while i check my tansaction history i saw ANNUAL DEDUCTION FEES, but that did not even upset me but not long especially today i relong in again i still found another deduction from my balnace depsite that i have not use my card for any activiuties, in fact i have not use it in any ATM. please does it mean our money is not save with them? i don't inderstand all this unnecssay deduction fees , if this continue that their service is useless.

someone you pls explain this to me.
Re: Please I Need Help Concerning My Payoneer Account. by Godmother(f): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2015
Contact their customer care. Let them give u a breakdown of the transactions that took place on ur account. That should explain d deductions
Re: Please I Need Help Concerning My Payoneer Account. by shigoslim(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2015
Godmother:
Contact their customer care. Let them give u a breakdown of the transactions that took place on ur account. That should explain d deductions

i have done that waiting for their reply. thanks for your concern.
Re: Please I Need Help Concerning My Payoneer Account. by Godmother(f): 11:50am On Jul 19, 2015
shigoslim:

You are welcome
Re: Please I Need Help Concerning My Payoneer Account. by henrimoto(m): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
shigoslim:

for you to get a quick reply , have a live chat with their customer care. its not difficult.
Re: Please I Need Help Concerning My Payoneer Account. by arbitrage: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
shigoslim:

How much is the other deduction you observed again? I know of $29.95 annual fee, which I paid earlier in the year equivalent to our GTBank annual card maintenance fee. I have written in a thread here before that Payoneer card is not free but costs $25. But if you refer someone to obtain his card through you, both of you will be credited with $25 each, anytime the person first fund his payoneer, which is what makes your card free somehow.

(1) (Reply)

What Is More Valuable Than Monetary Wealth? / Hot Importation Products That Would Move Fast / Tower Of Ivory: Best Event Ushering Company In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.