Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread - Gaming (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread (31536 Views)

Psp Help Center / Psp Help! ! ! / ***infoseye Psp Hacking Manual:all What You Need To Hack A Psp Succesfully*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by olarwarlay(m): 4:13am On Mar 17, 2012
Pls I need a clean and hacked psp 2000 asap! I stay in abk nd could come to lag for it. Let Me know d price 'coz I'm ready to buy. My mail is afolabiolawale2@gmail.com
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Tbase2: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2012
Nice one infinsoye but i will need your help i went to a guy who gives psp game through computers after downloading smackdownvsraw it cound'nt play i dont know what his the problem do i have to upgrade (the guy said so) my cfw his 5.00 m-33 or so thank you hoping to here from you
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Liadi2(m): 8:59am On May 18, 2012
Guys are you back from in ibadan
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 11:56pm On May 18, 2012
Yes am still around
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Liadi2(m): 7:36am On May 19, 2012
Tanks o my psp is 1003 version i try to switch the wifi but it does not on and i want to know does it have infra red and more so i want to download pes and fifa pls and i have same memory case which is 1gig i need memory but i don't have much how will you help me wit the card and download stuff. Pls i need your reply
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 10:49pm On May 23, 2012
Liadi2: Tanks o my psp is 1003 version i try to switch the wifi but it does not on and i want to know does it have infra red and more so i want to download pes and fifa pls and i have same memory case which is 1gig i need memory but i don't have much how will you help me wit the card and download stuff. Pls i need your reply

Yes the PSP 1000 seies aka PSP PHAT has Infra-red for transferring files such as mp3's,pictures etc to another PSP using Adhoc software.

I dont sell memorycards but about 2k should get you a 4GB memorycard, for the games I can give you download links to the games or just request any PSP game you want.

If you cant download it at a cafe, I will give you MTN FBT on Laptop so you can browse and download loads of games of your choice but this is not free oh I will charge u a cheap token. grin

As for the upgrading download and upgrade your PSP to 6.60 Pro B9...If you cant do it or not sure let me know I will put you through the process wink
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Liadi2(m): 6:24am On May 24, 2012
Am very greateful o, wat is the meaning of that FBT MTN, and more i will need dat one because to download from cafe the network might be slow, pls kindly help, teach me how fish my pal, don't give me fish to eat anymore. Hope to hear from you soon
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2012
haba how come you don't know the meaning of FBT. It means free browsing oh. Call me I will give you the koko but for a cheap fee o!
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Liadi2(m): 7:04am On May 25, 2012
Pls enlight me on the free browsing you talk about is with mtn, how will i use it on my psp pls let me know if i could pay, for and how to use it. Waiting for your reply.
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 8:04am On May 25, 2012
We cant discuss it here, its against the follow rules. What I can say is I will show you how you can browse with you PSP using your MTN 3G modem. Even connect any WIFI device such as PS3,Xbox 360,Ipad etc. This is what I use at home instead of going to cyber cafe that is damn too slow for my heavy downloads. I connect my modem and make it wireless to I can connect my PSP go online and browse even download unlimited PSP,ps3,xbox etc just name it. Even self my neighbors in the compound connect to my wireless when they are home I charge them monthly and weekly, just a simple means of generating money. grin

Just call me on 08137756154 I will put you through for a cheap fee or anyone that is interested in the free browsing stuff.

I want to create a PSP Community on BB until I have a full functional Forum or website.

Here is my BB PIN: 2363426B
Email: infoseye@yahoo.com
GSM: 08137756154
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Liadi2(m): 4:58am On Jun 30, 2012
Pls, can't i asign the key pad i use to play my pes to play fifa on my psp, and more are you back in ib, pls reply to my request
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2012
Liadi2: Pls, can't i asign the key pad i use to play my pes to play fifa on my psp, and more are you back in ib, pls reply to my request

Check your options and assign your keys. Am not in ibadan still in Abuja
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Liadi2(m): 7:01am On Jul 11, 2012
Pls i have a problem on my psp, the key for, home, start , volume, bright, select, is not working again pls can i change it complete pls kindly reply
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Liadi2(m): 7:01am On Jul 11, 2012
INFOSEYE @ Pls i have a problem on my psp, the key for, home, start , volume, bright, select, is not working again pls can i change it complete pls kindly reply
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by representae: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2012
any1 dat want to sel hiz or her psp should holla me..am base in kaduna..i skool in a.b.u zaria..interested seller shud b in either of diz location..u cn contact me on 0815700602.tankz
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Ayomidric(m): 8:09am On Jul 25, 2012
Does all psp browse
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2012
Ayomidric: Does all psp browse
yes perfectly
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2012
Liadi2: INFOSEYE @ Pls i have a problem on my psp, the key for, home, start , volume, bright, select, is not working again pls can i change it complete pls kindly reply

yes it can be replaced
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Ayomidric(m): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2012
@infoseye, aw can iconfigure my psp 4 browsing
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Immanuelar(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2012
I need a psp,if u ar ready 2 sell u ca.price must be nt be more dan 14k.
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Infoseye(m): 12:12am On Jul 29, 2012
T'base:
Nice one infinsoye but i will need your help i went to a guy who gives psp game through computers after downloading smackdownvsraw it cound'nt play i dont know what his the problem do i have to upgrade (the guy said so) my cfw his 5.00 m-33 or so thank you hoping to here from you

What error did the psp give?
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Ayomidric(m): 8:29am On Jul 29, 2012
Aw can i configure my psp
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2012
***HERE IS MY PSP GAME LIST***50Cent Bullet proof,Army of TWO!,Assassin's Creed Bloodlines,Call of Duty Roads to Victory,Dead To Rights,DEF JAM,Diabolik,FIFA 2012,Fight Night Round 3,FinalFantasy IV Complete Collection,Ghost Recon.Advanced Warfighter 2,Gladiators Begin,God of War Chains of Olympus,God of War Ghost of sparta,Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories,Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories,KILL ZONE,Medal of Honor Heroes 2,Monopoly,NBA 06,Need For Speed Carbon Own The City,Need For Speed Mostwanted,Need For Speed Shift,Need For Speed Undercover,Obscure The Aftermath,Parasite Eve 3rd Birthday,Pro Evolution Soccer 2012,Resistance Retribution,Silent Hill Origins,Silent Hill Shattered Memories (USA),Smackdown vs Raw 2006,Smackdown vs raw 2010,Smackdown Vs Raw 2011,Socom US Navy Firebravo team,Socom US NAVY SEALS FIRETEAM BRAVO 2,Solitaire,The sims castaway,Transformers Revenge of the Fallen,Wipe Out Pulse,Medal of Honor Heroes,Ridge Racer,Ghost Rider,NBA 2K12,Mortal Kombat Unchained,fast and the furious Tokyo Drift,Code Arms,Avatar The Last Airbender,Eragon,Fifa Street 2,NBA 2K12,Need For Speed Prostreet,(((EMULATOR@SEGA,SNES AND PLAYSTATION ONE GAMES=Resident Evil 3 Nemesis,Resident_Evil2 AND Tomb Raider 5))).....CALL 07030263656 IF YOU WANT TO BUY ANY GAME..SPECIAL OFFER FOR +AUGUST+@N400 PER ANY GAME..JUST CALL 07030263656..IN IBADAN..
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by nell07(m): 4:37am On Aug 26, 2012
wow bros!
If humans were turned to angels after death..i think u'd be one of em.
Great job here.
I need ur help... But from d last question here(which i havent answered) it seems u re taking a break from d thread.

But if u know how frustrating it is to have a new console dat u cant play games on, then u'd come back and answer me asap grin
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 26, 2012
nell07: wow bros!
If humans were turned to angels after death..i think u'd be one of em.
Great job here.
I need ur help... But from d last question here(which i havent answered) it seems u re taking a break from d thread.

But if u know how frustrating it is to have a new console dat u cant play games on, then u'd come back and answer me asap grin
who r u talking to?
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by nell07(m): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2012
Buddylove4u: who r u talking to?

oops..
I was refering to 'seye.. For opening d thread. Sorry.
I can see now see how ambigous my comment was.

Anyway..
I need help with my just-bought fairly used psp (avatar)..ie d one with an inbuilt battery.
Yesterday d booter software (i dunno wat its called) stopped woorking.. Meaning i cant access d games in d mem card, even tho d psp still recognised d me card.

So i formatted d mem card..and now d psp tells me 'no memory card inserted '....whereas from d vids u can still see d memory card is recognised.

So can u help?
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2012
nell07:

oops..
I was refering to 'seye.. For opening d thread. Sorry.
I can see now see how ambigous my comment was.

Anyway..
I need help with my just-bought fairly used psp (avatar)..ie d one with an inbuilt battery.
Yesterday d booter software (i dunno wat its called) stopped woorking.. Meaning i cant access d games in d mem card, even tho d psp still recognised d me card.

So i formatted d mem card..and now d psp tells me 'no memory card inserted '....whereas from d vids u can still see d memory card is recognised.

So can u help?
what kind of memory card?...check if its magic stick..if its not reading..try that memory card on another device..might be the card is damaged....
Re: Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread by nell07(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2012
^
negative... The memory card is as good as new.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

PS4 Online Community / Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee / How To Hack Psp 3004 Version 6.31 And Other Versins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.