Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,369 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

Aisha Buhari Celebrates Eid Al-fitr With Children At Aso Villa (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Eid Al-fitr With Children At Aso Villa (Photos) (32464 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" / Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Eid Al-fitr With Children At Aso Villa (Photos) by pus99: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2015

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Eid Al-fitr With Children At Aso Villa (Photos) by Benzzle: 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
blueto:
celebrate all you want..

but I am still waiting for the Naira and Dollar equivalent
pained goat
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Eid Al-fitr With Children At Aso Villa (Photos) by paullyj5: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Good to hear. So nice of her
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Eid Al-fitr With Children At Aso Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Agbaya. Aisha buhari celebrates Eid with children, not necessarily her children.
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Eid Al-fitr With Children At Aso Villa (Photos) by Fess: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
She has stopped wearing her watch to give her dull husband fake representation!
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Eid Al-fitr With Children At Aso Villa (Photos) by damyzino(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
StOla:
No Igbo kids there. Why?
So Mrs Buhari can't invite the Igbo muslims too?
grin
undecided
StOla:
No Igbo kids there. Why?
grin
igbo muslims ?
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Eid Al-fitr With Children At Aso Villa (Photos) by fejicruz(m): 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
StOla:
No Igbo kids there. Why?
grin
Did you see "Hausa" written on the forehead of the children?
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Eid Al-fitr With Children At Aso Villa (Photos) by Khalaifa123h: 9:44am On Jul 20, 2015
she no be dame(madam peace )who value first lady
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Eid Al-fitr With Children At Aso Villa (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2015
delishpot:
Commendable. She try
And she should do the same when its Christians time too.
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Eid Al-fitr With Children At Aso Villa (Photos) by delishpot: 11:35am On Jul 20, 2015
Rexnegro:

And she should do the same when its Christians time too.

Yes. I totaly Agree. But since she clains she isnt first lady and she doesnt want anything to do with anything in naija as a whole except to be wife and caretaker of the president, , she may say she did what she did as a moslem inviting all to her religious function and its part of her religious obligation to share with all during this season. She owes no one else anything. Its left to VP osibanji's wife to host christian kids with greetings from PMB's wife. But, that said, she could ve a good sport and attend when VPs wife hosts christian kids. BTW, did vps wife attend that function?
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Eid Al-fitr With Children At Aso Villa (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
delishpot:

Yes. I totaly Agree. But since she clains she isnt first lady and she doesnt want anything to do with anything in naija as a whole except to be wife and caretaker of the president, , she may say she did what she did as a moslem inviting all to her religious function and its part of her religious obligation to share with all during this season. She owes no one else anything. Its left to VP osibanji's wife to host christian kids with greetings from PMB's wife. But, that said, she could ve a good sport and attend when VPs wife hosts christian kids. BTW, did vps wife attend that function?
tanx bro for the eye opening , do u believe I suddenly forgot that VP wife is a xtian as at the time I wrote my initial comment....tanx , someone like u with such manners earn my respect on nairaland.....oya barrrr man give this guy 2crate of origin, bills on me.
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Eid Al-fitr With Children At Aso Villa (Photos) by delishpot: 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rexnegro:

tanx bro for the eye opening , do u believe I suddenly forgot that VP wife is a xtian as at the time I wrote my initial comment....tanx , someone like u with such manners earn my respect on nairaland.....oya barrrr man give this guy 2crate of origin, bills on me.

cool. Waiting for the drinks o grin see how my teeth dey shine? I still dey wait..
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Eid Al-fitr With Children At Aso Villa (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
delishpot:

cool. Waiting for the drinks o grin see how my teeth dey shine? I still dey wait..
Loool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan's Trekker Oladele In Otuoke As Election Observer(pic) / "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus / Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.