Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US (42700 Views)

Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession / Buhari’s Son Listed Amoung 33-man Entourage For US Trip (SEE OTHERS) / Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US by kenoz(m): 6:16am On Jul 20, 2015
Ok
Re: See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US by M4gunners: 6:21am On Jul 20, 2015
phemsie:
How many of u can allow your wives to travel to USA in president's delegation and still feel secured afterwards.

SMH for ppl sha
And what is wrong if my wife traveled to USA with the president for official purpose? Is She going to be raped in Airforce one?

1 Like

Re: See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 20, 2015
Hitter:
When Goodluck gave them positions it was taken for granted.
Shey them want change undecided
Kontinu looking for it
lolz.
Re: See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US by apholaryn: 7:03am On Jul 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

See as your picture just disarm me.
Okay, I'm a hater. Who are you? Identify yourself.
I am MrMyColi
Re: See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US by imsuboi(m): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2015
Vanquay:
This world is Sexist. I cant stand Sexism its pure Inequality. If i choose to hang out with girls Am Gay undecided
If i hang out with Gays am Gay
If i act funny am Gay
Sexist World.
Just because I twerk am Gay undecided
Just because I act Feminine you can't imagine the No of times have been called Gay but if I catch your sister ehn cool yet they can't beat my athleticsm

F***ing Chauvinustic Sexist P**

Besides Its Buhari.....The real surprise would have been if there was a P**** in the D*** delegation undecided

Don't you have something to do? You're becoming a nuisance on here.

This isn't facebook or Instagram little boy, this is Nairaland ; in case you didn't notice.

Scram to "romance section" ASAP! undecided
Re: See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US by seun005: 7:21am On Jul 20, 2015
liberty300:
what you don't know is the 33 man delegation has up to 200 aides with them. Wch means they have to carter for each and everyone of the aides. At least GEJ was open and straight forward about the whole thing.

@topic, when they warned women would suffer in the administration they joked about it. Why complain now? You make your bed, so you shall lie on it

oga, u can lie sha! whc 200 aides dem carry go wey dem wan cater for? se na wedding or ikomo dey go do there? dnt kwn y nigeria youth ar so golible nd cnt think outside d box.......wht will b d function of d aides there? even d president aides r nt up to ten in total, dnt spread fake informations or were u dere with dem(upload pics dn we wil bliv u).................b4 u accept any info, think abt it urself first......at least dts y dem send u go school.
Re: See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US by redsun(m): 7:37am On Jul 20, 2015
He is a sultan,to him women are main to be hidden away from the eyes of peering men and world. Exclusively reserved for their religiously devoted husband.

Nigeria has just taken a long step backward with this man in office,putting us in the realm of countries like Afghanistan and the rest of the perpetually dark nations that refuse to embrace common sense.
Re: See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US by Wadosky(m): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2015
And we miss only Dora,
Re: See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US by frank442: 7:44am On Jul 20, 2015
No woman no cry

No room for them chicken brain being
GEJ delegates were over 100
Which give room for tom and cat

This time around to time for romance, it's just serious business
Re: See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US by trueteller: 7:56am On Jul 20, 2015
mcyemite:
that comment wasn't daft,women re not sometimes distraction, they always are...buhari isn't going to US for shopping nor manicure he's going on serious business, and I don't think there's any woman in the country presently that her profile befit such seriousness.. undecided undecided

That's how they influenced gej till he included Okonje and Allison in his government and we all know how that story ended.. angry
You are calling an educated and a lady who has worked for some of the most popular places across the world? Nor be your falt. Your foolish, dunce and dullest Buhari who does not certificate. He is the only president that loving a forged live.
Re: See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US by sweetgala(m): 9:40am On Jul 20, 2015
What are these aliens !

Re: See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US by ahmedox(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2015
Stop saying GAY law, say SAME SEX.... The recent law is not only for gays, it also includes lesbians
Re: See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US by sweetgala(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2015
ahmedox:
Stop saying GAY law, say SAME SEX.... The recent law is not only for gays, it also includes lesbians

Gay does not just cover male same sex partners, it also covers femal partners.

The true inclusive title would be LGBT
Re: See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US by nortcentrallord(m): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2015
Vanquay:
This world is Sexist. I cant stand Sexism its pure Inequality. If i choose to hang out with girls Am Gay undecided
If i act funny am Gay
Sexist World.
Just because I act Feminine you can't imagine the No of times have been called Gay but if I catch your sister ehn cool yet they can't beat my athleticsm

Besides Its Buhari.....The real surprise would have been if there was a P**** in the D*** delegation undecided

I think you are still confused about your true gender. Maybe a doc can open you up with a blade to to help you know what you really are inside. Is it joblessness or stupidity that 'll make a man tweak or what? undecided undecided what is all this sexy nonsense. Mtcheww. When men begin to act like women.
Re: See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US by nortcentrallord(m): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2015
phemsie:
How many of u can allow your wives to travel to USA in president's delegation and still feel secured afterwards.

SMH for ppl sha

You sound very primitive. Maybe you and all those that liked your quote are just a bunch of teens. Grow up.

1 Like

Re: See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
segtak25:

source : http://streetgist.com/see-what-this-man-thinks-of-buharis-33-man-delegation-to-the-us/

This same thing was discussed extensively on a thread in Facebook , no originality again.
Re: See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US by neneo(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
The notable females in the last regime were rogues of the highest order...One was too sophisticated for d drunken master to handle and d other frog eyed bleeped his brain out not to see d billions of dollars been embezzled! ....PMB is definitely trying to tread carefully!
Re: See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US by oyin50(f): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Vanquay:
If i act funny am Gay
Sexist World.

" Twerking", "Act feminine" truth be told man, you are Gay!!!
Re: See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
I was just stating scenarios. I dont engage in such. But I wont mind a faceless online personality questioning my sexuality undecided
oyin50:
" Twerking", "Act feminine" truth be told man, you are Gay!!!
Re: See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US by stevecantrell: 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
mathskill:
last time women were in charge Okonjo,diezani,odua, and patience we all know the outcome
Re: See What This Man Thinks Of Buhari's 33-man Delegation To The US by Jean2(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
What happened while APC slept? PDP made fast moves in the National Assembly and House of Representatives. The issue continues till date....

While foot dragging continues in several important government functions... the game masters are perfecting their game plan.

I will think there's a reason why elections held far before official handing over ceremony date, eh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) / Fulani Group Buys APC Presidential Nomination Form For Goodluck Jonathan. / Court Orders Immediate Seizure of Obasanjo's New Book.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.