Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Photo: See The World First Computer Mouse You Won't Believe - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Photo: See The World First Computer Mouse You Won't Believe (2695 Views)

Microsoft Paint Is Dead, But It Won't Be Forgotten / Crazy Laptop Won't Stop Draining My Data (help!!!!!!) / Promo!!! HP Mini 4 Sale With External Dvd Rom Wireless Mouse & Bag @27k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: See The World First Computer Mouse You Won't Believe by yeman2012(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
we brought you back in time to the internet in the 90’s . This time we want to show you what the very first computer mouse looked like.
You may be surprised to learn that the first computer mouse was actually made of wood! I know, hard to imagine, right?

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The World First Computer Mouse You Won't Believe by Faremisodeeq(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Omo very portable.
Re: Photo: See The World First Computer Mouse You Won't Believe by Sparrow13: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ok I have seen it, but why name it mouse.
Re: Photo: See The World First Computer Mouse You Won't Believe by Donald3d(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sparrow13:
Ok I have seen it, but why name it mouse.
. Its glaring,the click sound it makes(squeaking of a mouse)and the shape(not quite bit similar to the body of a mouse), the connector or cord (tail of a mouse)
Re: Photo: See The World First Computer Mouse You Won't Believe by Visocrate(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
old sku
Re: Photo: See The World First Computer Mouse You Won't Believe by crystalzoe: 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
technology has come a long way

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert All Video Files (including Drm Protected) And Extract Audio From / This MTN Browsing Works Unlimited For Pc Users Only / Finally Cpu Inside Keyboard!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.