Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,971 members, 7,866,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them (4780 Views)

3 Ways To Talk To A Girl That Would Make Her Fall madly In Love With You / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! / 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by midexz(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Op stop this weed oh, you didn't mention the number factor which is MONEY. Amateurs
www.

Everybody knows that and BTW! many pple out there Men/Women will tell u love doesnt necessarily have to do with money..

and abt the weed, u have to taste it... Oshogbo weed always on point so its more of a ginger than a depressant...
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by Israel5(m): 9:16am On Jul 20, 2015
rutibaby:
Pls, do such men stil exist? I've not met one wit three of these qualities.

Op, stop exaggerating.
stop seeing, look!
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Op stop this weed oh, you didn't mention the number factor which is MONEY. Amateurs
www.
yes o. Money & a great dick
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2015
rutibaby:
Pls, do such men stil exist? I've not met one wit three of these qualities.

Op, stop exaggerating.
don't mind her, instead of her to tell us she needs a houseboy
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by uchebest2006(m): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
MsBliss:
Abeg Op wetin concine men with dogs?
Nwanyi.....if u can take care of dogs or any animal,u can care for any human being.
I love dogs,..i will neva forget one of the dogs i trained.
'Spokey' by name.
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by matingo(f): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
tintingz:
Sorry OP, though it is good for men to do what you have posted.

But many women term men who do all these as weak and they are taking for granted.

It's just so bad.
I disagree
Re: 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them by tintingz(m): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
matingo:

I disagree
Its the truth, many woman term nice guys as weak and even call them mumu or maga.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desperate Men, Thirsty Guys On Social Media. [Photos] / . / What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.