Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri (34602 Views)

Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. / We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army / Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by vickylala239: 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
senier007:
Chief of Army Staff, Major General T.Y. Buratai has said that, the Nigerian Army must wake up to its traditional responsibility of defending the integrity of the nation in the face of challenges posed by the Islamic sect, Boko Haram.

Buratai who was speaking on Sunday during his visit to military formation in Konduga local government area of Borno state renamed the the operation from “Operation Zaman Lafiya” to ” Lafiya Dole” saying the change was informed owing to the fact that, government has given the insurgents the opportunity for peace but they threw it away, hence “enough is enough.”

The new Army Chief, who addressed the troops assured them of continued support, adding that, it is their duty to ensure that peace returns to the northeast whether the insurgents like it or not.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/19/boko-haram-army-chief-renames-operation-in-maiduguri/

Yes let Boko throw away peace talk.

Go and fight does Ppl stop looking for amnesty.

Afterall Boko Neva ask for amnesty, Nigeria army are the ones begging for amnesty.

Let our army fight dis Ppl.

N stop all dis begging for peace.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by samadexy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
[size=18pt]The man's sounds more like BRUTAL... i like the name, let him BH some raw brutality.
And as for those TANoinds calling him BARANTASHI.. this man is a soldier and if his BURA is TASHI .. I will gladly offer your mor.ther to him to appease his BURA and your mor.ther will experience a 1st klass soldier's d!ck.
I hope that is fair enough. I think its a WIN-WIN situation for everyone. wink
GENERAL BRUTAL... GO KILL DEM BOKO BOYS ...OPERATION NO MERCY THIS TIME AROUND.
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by ZUBY77(m): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
Emekamex:
Will the 'name' be able to locate the Chibok girls?

Nobody was missing in Chibok.
You can't find what doesn't exist.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by Ricadob(m): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
likila:
Major Burantsahi is on the way to failure.
he is busy doing cosmetic exercise!
he wants to appear in charge.
but everybody knows he is not.
he does not have the mettle.
all his efforts are just to whitewash the carnage of boko haram.

Why the lack of patriotism?
Why the lack of faith?
What's in it for you if the general fails?
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by Nayok(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
likila:
. Burantashi grin. Ekweremaadu leleyi o grin
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by likila: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ricadob:

Why the lack of patriotism?
Why the lack of faith?
What's in it for you if the general fails?

are you a learner?
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by Bollove: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
likila:
BadBelle ... Go and Die in the lagoon.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by MyMouth(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
senier007:

What's your benefit is this man fail? Smh
That is what they do! They go to church and mosque to fast and pray for boko Haram to always attack so they can have what to say. Very unfortunate!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by Nayok(m): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Brutal bura n tashi, grin boko boys' anus go tear like suya paper wey don soak for oyel grin
samadexy:
[size=18pt]The man's sounds more like BRUTAL... i like the name, let him BH some raw brutality.
And as for those TANoinds calling him BARANTASHI.. this man is a soldier and if his BURA is TASHI .. I will gladly offer your mor.ther to him to appease his BURA and your mor.ther will experience a 1st klass soldier's d!ck.
I hope that is fair enough. I think its a WIN-WIN situation for everyone. wink
GENERAL BRUTAL... GO KILL DEM BOKO BOYS ...OPERATION NO MERCY THIS TIME AROUND.
[/size]
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by Israel5(m): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
My best part olo'un
senier007:
government has given the insurgents the opportunity for peace but they threw it away, hence “enough is enough. ..adding that, it is their duty to ensure that peace returns to the northeast whether the insurgents like it not.

all the best
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by tushburg(m): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
#BringBackOurGirls
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL@ "Lafia Dole" This is the kind of COAS nigeria need, not unlike some pot belles

GOD bless PMB/VP

GOD bless TY Burutai

GOD bless Nigeria Army

GOD bless Nigeria.

And as for Boko Boys, your days are f*cking number

How many times will we hear this?
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
The rank on him is that of a Brig General.pls inform him
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by InvertedHammer: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
bennethuche:
but that's what they choose to do, it's not by force
/
The least you should do is show them some love. It is not easy fighting against people that already signed their death warrants who are on the look out to take many people with them to the grave.
\
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by talkme(m): 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
likila:
@likila, what do u knw abt the military? Your a confused. Civilian with diarrhoea brain.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by samadexy(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
na so bro
Nayok:
Brutal bura n tashi, grin boko boys' anus go tear like suya paper wey don soak for oyel grin
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by JoshGiantfeet(m): 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ojeremi:
lol......Dole ko, Dummy ni....i prefer operation KILL ALL

Sorry, its not about what you prefer...you hear? Good night.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
senier007:
Chief of Army Staff, Major General T.Y. Buratai has said that, the Nigerian Army must wake up to its traditional responsibility of defending the integrity of the nation in the face of challenges posed by the Islamic sect, Boko Haram.

Buratai who was speaking on Sunday during his visit to military formation in Konduga local government area of Borno state renamed the the operation from “Operation Zaman Lafiya” to ” Lafiya Dole” saying the change was informed owing to the fact that, government has given the insurgents the opportunity for peace but they threw it away, hence “enough is enough.”

The new Army Chief, who addressed the troops assured them of continued support, adding that, it is their duty to ensure that peace returns to the northeast whether the insurgents like it or not.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/19/boko-haram-army-chief-renames-operation-in-maiduguri/

To offer amnesty is devlish and st.upid too.

Boko haram already told good luck that it's nigeria that they need to pardon...Boko boys wanted to give nigeria amnesty in 2013
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
senier007:

What's your benefit if this man fail? Smh

He will fail because he is a northerner...
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by Popemax(m): 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
phyllosilicate:
SMH
don't shake it much.....GOD BLESS US
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by myproperty(m): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Gaskiya
dole
It is not by changing name but by winning the war
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by hamzeiy: 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
likila:

i have more success in my left little finger than all your family and village and generations and major burantashi and dolapo buhari can ever ever achieve!
in this life or the next!
do you have a private jet?
have you ever seen one?
you don enter one before?
idiotu!

lol...so na private jet b ur problem...hmm...
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by hamzeiy: 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
likila:

i have more success in my left little finger than all your family and village and generations and major burantashi and dolapo buhari can ever ever achieve!
in this life or the next!
do you have a private jet?
have you ever seen one?
you don enter one before?
idiotu!

lol...so na private jet b ur problem...hmm...you dull sha
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by yaqub1975: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Boko Haram is not Islamic sects, you guys should stop staying that trash
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by kuchikau: 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
Doskit:
Hmmmmn...... All we want is peace for our brothers and sisters up north!
...northerners are not good people o..dont be deceived
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by drdaniels: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
is it just me..That man looks like Baba Suwe

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by drdaniels: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
is it just me. that man looks like Baba Suwe

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by stokfrick: 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
jeron1:
TANoids will never see anything good in this regime... they think PMB is clueless like GEJ.

keep wailing while PMB wins.

BURATAI... carry on, kill all the Boko TANoids

PDP is boko Haram and Boko Haram is PDP - Azazi
The reason why Nigeria will never progress fast is because we have refused to attack the root cause of our ailment instead we have chosen to keep treating just the symptoms alone. I weep for this country full of wasted brains. Nobody's talking about thorough and intelligent investigation of book haram sponsors. Very simple! Investigate and eliminate their sponsors and they'll disappear. No! But we prefer wasting our limited funds on insecurity. Bullshit!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by Kagarko(m): 12:07am On Jul 20, 2015
likila:

nothing.
but i tell you the truth:
major burantashi is a failure.
be prepared.

You are sounding suspicious.
I think the military should visit you as they visited Dasuki as both of you could be accomplices to terrorism crime.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by Doskit(m): 12:08am On Jul 20, 2015
kuchikau:
...northerners are not good people o..dont be deceived
you are one of the problems we have in Nigeria! Tribalism has eaten the better part of your reasoning faculty. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose, Fani-Kayode React As Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP / Obasanjo’s Revelation: I Get ₦‎21 Million Monthly, Kano Senator Reveals / North Moves To Draft Jonathan Into 2027 Presidential Race - THISDAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.