Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri (34598 Views)

Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. / We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army / Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by likila: 12:09am On Jul 20, 2015
Kagarko:

You are sounding suspicious.
I think the military should visit you as they visited Dasuki as both of you could be accomplices to terrorism crime.

you get brain at all?
are you related to dolapo buhari?
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by maestroz: 1:00am On Jul 20, 2015
likila:

nothing.
but i tell you the truth:
major burantashi is a failure.
be prepared.

guy, go get a life. the man just start u don dey cal am failure. u are indirecting singing the praise of boko haram. let's support him in this new task. your prayers and not your curses is all he needs. buratashi lik u called him is a good pseudonym to wake him to his responsibility just as your dick wakes up to his responsibility on sighting an naked babe.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by discusant: 1:02am On Jul 20, 2015
Let the COAS tell the 12 sharia states to denounce the sharia criminal justice system they adopted and watch Boko Haram go away from Nigeria.
Boko Haram persists because it has millions of people in the north of Nigeria who share with it the same aspirations for a Nigeria governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

It's not enough changing operational slogan.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by JayB11(m): 1:32am On Jul 20, 2015
senier007:

What's your benefit if this man fail? Smh
Don't mind the idiot.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 20, 2015
likila:

nothing.
but i tell you the truth:
major burantashi is a failure.
be prepared.

Be prepared for what? U should start preparing for the wrath of God u pessimistic boko haram sympathizer, the guy has spent barely 6 days as COAS and u say this! Some Nigerians are just dull, if u quote me u will regret it I promise u....
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by likila: 3:37am On Jul 20, 2015
folajoseph:

Be prepared for what? U should start preparing for the wrath of God u pessimistic boko haram sympathizer, the guy has spent barely 6 days as COAS and u say this! Some Nigerians are just dull, if u quote me u will regret it I promise u....

major burantashi is good-for-nothing!
he is a small boy is a man's body!
what has he done since he was appointed to the exalted office of COAS by his kporakpo?
1) he pray
2) he share suya
3) he paint zamani dole signboard!

is that a good reportcard?
has he kill even one boko haram since he has been eating suya up and down?
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by Rekit: 5:59am On Jul 20, 2015
likila:
Major Burantsahi is on the way to failure.
he is busy doing cosmetic exercise!
he wants to appear in charge.
but everybody knows he is not.
he does not have the mettle.
all his efforts are just to whitewash the carnage of boko haram.
Why don't you support him and wish him success in his new assignment.
Ode!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by reuben79: 7:00am On Jul 20, 2015
likila:
u sound like bokoharam member, but if u r one of them God almighty will surely catch u!
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by reuben79: 7:05am On Jul 20, 2015
Emekamex:
Will the 'name' be able to locate the Chibok girls?
we can see ur name is emeka, ur name is anti-change
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by dualsurvey: 7:24am On Jul 20, 2015
likila:
He's major Buratai, not Burantashi. Ur mind is dirty.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by Chigold101(m): 7:24am On Jul 20, 2015
bushdoc9919:

It is going to be difficult to locate all of Boko's kidnapped victims. They probably have been split up, and locating all of them is going to be hard.

I pray that the Chibok girls, and the rest of the kidnapped victims of Boko be found and returned to their parents.

I also hope that Northern governors take action on the root causes of Boko...corruption,poverty,bigotry and illiteracy.....so that we may never ever have such evils among us.

abeg forget that story. Nobody was kidnapped by boko haram from chibok girls' school. Shetima knows more than anyone else about what happens at chibok that day. The next person that knows but can't talk is the school princepal, cos if she speaks she dies.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by jeron1(m): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2015
stokfrick:

The reason why Nigeria will never progress fast is because we have refused to attack the root cause of our ailment instead we have chosen to keep treating just the symptoms alone. I weep for this country full of wasted brains. Nobody's talking about thorough and intelligent investigation of book haram sponsors. Very simple! Investigate and eliminate their sponsors and they'll disappear. No! But we prefer wasting our limited funds on insecurity. Bullshit!

same people will scream witch hunt if the go after them.... they have supporters here on Nairaland
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by jtwest(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2015
[i][/i]its not just the name of the operation that needs to be changed, almost everything about the NA needs to be changed.
Re: Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri by crystalmart20: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2015
Get winning with betting on sport games and have your payouts easily with fixed matches, get great winnings like on the screenshot, contact me by clicking this link.

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha / Speaker Mudashiru Obasa Reacts To Corruption Allegations Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.