Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Top 10 Sentences That Made My School Sack Me! *sad* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Sentences That Made My School Sack Me! *sad* (1024 Views)

If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear / 10 Sentences Guys use in Initiating Sex Chat. *ladies-beware* / How Do Guys Saying One Or Some Of These 10 Sentences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Sentences That Made My School Sack Me! *sad* by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Oh, see me here crying tears of sadness, why isn't they tell me to change?! I promising them I'll go school back again and coming out succeedingly! angry

I isn't known my students is write my errors and show principal! sad

1) who is in charge here?! Common pick up the paper and fall in the dustbin.

2) Both of you stand together separately!

3) Why are you looking at the goats outside when I'm inside?!

4) will you hang the calender or else I'll hang myself?!

5) I have three sisters, both are girls.

6) give me a blue pen of any color.

7) settle down! The principal is revolving in the corridor !

8 ) all of you stand in a straight circle.

9) as your punishment , slap yourselves one after the other individually.

10) open the window let the airforce come in.

Shouldn't they have been given me second chance ?

BTON, SP, #NaijaSingleBoy
#BelieveMeAtYourOwnPeril
Re: Top 10 Sentences That Made My School Sack Me! *sad* by Keepshining(f): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Make i run tell Mama peace say one of her fans is here.
Re: Top 10 Sentences That Made My School Sack Me! *sad* by nochildsplay(m): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
;DThere are more like you in Govt schools.

F9 case
Re: Top 10 Sentences That Made My School Sack Me! *sad* by Daughterzion(f): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Keepshining:
Make i run tell Mama peace say one of her fans is here.
must you call her name? Smh

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sentences That Made My School Sack Me! *sad* by Louis055(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Stand in a straight circle tho
Re: Top 10 Sentences That Made My School Sack Me! *sad* by 0luwatope(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Now this is what i call humor... Don't give up dude, you are getting there

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sentences That Made My School Sack Me! *sad* by danaiks(m): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mama peace na learner for this guy side cry
Re: Top 10 Sentences That Made My School Sack Me! *sad* by delishpot: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Dem are very wikedness. Why cant dem giving you second and a third chance? Do they thinking inglish is a fery simple sometin? They going to the extreeme end to send you out away from school. Telling your mother so that she can angry and vex for them. They didint doing the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sentences That Made My School Sack Me! *sad* by Houseofglam7(f): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
And you telling us to reading it all together individually?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sentences That Made My School Sack Me! *sad* by sirlaw2(m): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nooo. They are not does it well... They will suppose to give u another individual second Chance... so that u representing them in competition of murdering English....

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sentences That Made My School Sack Me! *sad* by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Delishpot , houseofglam7 and sirlaw2 , make una no kill me with laugh abeg! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sentences That Made My School Sack Me! *sad* by Houseofglam7(f): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
It's actually easier to murder English than it is to speak it.

Wetin I just talk?
My first statement should be ignorance completely totally.
It is impossible to comprehend and understand.
Re: Top 10 Sentences That Made My School Sack Me! *sad* by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
LWKMDFH, op Abeg nor allow laff tear my throat ROTFL
Re: Top 10 Sentences That Made My School Sack Me! *sad* by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
no5 & 6 tho.... lol
Re: Top 10 Sentences That Made My School Sack Me! *sad* by Elparaiso(m): 12:18am On Jul 20, 2015
Op...
I have just the job for you...

Could you please come and interpret for my chief priest....?
Re: Top 10 Sentences That Made My School Sack Me! *sad* by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 20, 2015

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This Guy? Photo / Why I Had Sex With Over 200 Younger Men – 71-year-old Great Grand Mother Reveals / See What My Gf Told Me #snapshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.