Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Serena Williams Succumb To Pressure,shapes Her Eyebrows And Hits The Beach - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams Succumb To Pressure,shapes Her Eyebrows And Hits The Beach (1787 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" / Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) / Lola Omotayo Responds To Woman On Instagram Over Her Eyebrows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Succumb To Pressure,shapes Her Eyebrows And Hits The Beach by lumdy(m): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Serena Williams finally granted the wishes of her fans and also that of her haters, has she took to Instagram and posted pics and video of her getting her eyebrow shaped and trimmed down. she said tagged it:

'Lol finally getting them shaped! Hahahha #haters I love you!!! Hahah but I still like them all natural! But for now you win lol'.

ALSO READ:
Awww!! Ini Edo shares lovely new photos:http://www./2015/07/awww-ini-edo-shares-lovely-new-photos.html

SOURCE:http://www./2015/07/serena-williams-succumb-to.html

Re: Serena Williams Succumb To Pressure,shapes Her Eyebrows And Hits The Beach by babysheju2(f): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
OK
Re: Serena Williams Succumb To Pressure,shapes Her Eyebrows And Hits The Beach by tpiadotcom: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Maybe you mean she got a nigerian eyebrow shaper or eyebrow type.

Her eyebrows were shaped before.

You folks can lie.

(1) (Reply)

Natural Hairstyles You Might Want To Rock. / If Instagram, Twitter And Facebook Became Countries, Where Would You Live ? / Top 10 One Hits Wonders In Nigerian Music Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.