Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" (76105 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim: "I Will Not Masturbate For Free In 2020" / Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 / Juliet Ibrahim: I Lost My Virginity At 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by ebusfav: 9:12am On Apr 28, 2017
Ghanaian actresss, Juliet Ibrahim, who has also featured in so many Nollywood movies, revealed some secrets about herself which we all don't know of, in her interview with Trybes TV’s On My Honour.

The beautiful actress, who swore to say the truth in the interview, revealed that she has had sex at the beach. And it went down, even when beach-goers present.

“It was just spontaneous; it wasn’t planned. [We] just went all out. There were a lot of tourists around and nobody could be bothered,” said the actress who proceeded to give advise to fans who intend to dare to have sex on the beach, too.

“You have to be very careful when [you want to do this]. You have to make sure that wherever you are doing it, or trying to do it, it’s allowed, and it is not like a country or place where people will find it offensive,” she said.

Juliet who is allegedly in a relationship with a Nigerian singer, Iceberg Slim, further disclosed that she doesn't care if the lights are on or off, when she's Hot. “I can’t be bothered. Anything goes,” she said.

On her favourite sex position, Juliet disclosed she flows with the rhythm and isn’t afraid of trying new adventures.

Juliet also disclosed that she doesn't consider asking a man she loves for his number, as a big deal.

“I don’t see it as a big deal. If I see somebody I like, I wouldn’t want the chance to pass me by,” said the actress who later went on to admit that she has a “quick temper”“.

Watch her reveal more secrets;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiwT3H26p_k

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/ive-had-sex-at-beach-in-presence-of.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by Homeboiy: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2017
U dey tell us make we do wat

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by frenzydilz(m): 9:14am On Apr 28, 2017
tongue

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by CaroLyner(f): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2017
Beans to be fried.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by Partnerbiz(f): 9:20am On Apr 28, 2017
So make we fry akamu?

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by smardray(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2017
At least dis one didnt say she's a virgin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:33am On Apr 28, 2017
Partnerbiz:
So make we fry akamu?

39 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by EXCUSEme2: 9:36am On Apr 28, 2017
Partnerbiz:
So make we fry akamu?

How dem dey take fry Akamu

gringringrin

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by Alwaysking: 9:42am On Apr 28, 2017
CaroLyner:
let's start frying beans
fry agbalumo instead grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by youngG10(m): 9:55am On Apr 28, 2017
can i have it off since you're freely giving it? just want to spread your pâté and deep my ladle in your vichyssoise dear Juliet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by Timmy301(m): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2017
smardray:
At least dis one didnt say she's a virgin
ghanian gels no dey lie

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by Timmy301(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2017
Notin Na....make we fry ice block

11 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by Nature8(m): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2017
Her own olosho no get part two.. Smh

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by Kobicove(m): 10:17am On Apr 28, 2017
Come and repeat it again

We need definitive proof undecided

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2017
CaroLyner:
Beans to be fried.
I get fry pan. Shey you get stove?

©YBR

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by Moving4: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2017
Ok o
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by evy1(m): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2017
Nature8:
Her own olosho no get part two.. Smh
grin
Guy na normal tin here for ghana oo..omo dem no send you oo as you go beach na so e dey hot
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by veekid(m): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ghanaians and osho

8 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by purplekayc(m): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Wetin concern us?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by Kingcesar: 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Beautiful olosho spotted grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by Donkaz(m): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
na wa o
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by MhissBelva(f): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Rubbish!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by okonja(m): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Okay
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by BiafranBushBoy: 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
I won't say anything tho!!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by pyyxxaro: 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ashaaawooò don too many for this world

If I be gal, maybe I for be ashaawoooö too by now

God forbid bad tin # tufiiaakwaaa cry#

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by BigBrother9ja: 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
smiley

LUCKY BASTARD HACKED HER PUSSSY VERY HARD

KEEPS IMAGINING HOW HER BIG BREZZ WOULD BE JIGGLING cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by celestialAgent(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
CaroLyner:
Beans to be fried.
Abeg add maize.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by SIRmanjar(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
I see..pls give her a round of applause.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by BiafranBushBoy: 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
MhissBelva:
Rubbish!

lol... I feel the hurt and anger
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
the title of this thread should be " A biiitch had sex on a beach"". mtewwwwww

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" by asumo12: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife / Rose Benson: 2face Idibia's Sugarmummy - Naijagists.com / Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.