Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Help:my Fiancee Hasn't See Her Menses For 10 Months; Now Please Advise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help:my Fiancee Hasn't See Her Menses For 10 Months; Now Please Advise (1051 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? / Irregular/ceased Menstruation: How To Get Your Menses Back / What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:my Fiancee Hasn't See Her Menses For 10 Months; Now Please Advise by yougos(m): 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Please my fellow nairalander, mostly the gynecologist in the house I need your advise.

The very woman in my life whom am planing to get married to soon have not seen her menses since 10 months now. We have dated each other for 2 years now and when I new her newly, some times her menses might seize for 2-3month and she will see it but this one has taking so long and am much concern about that though I don't make her to know that it worries me.
She has self has also been worried about the issue and she has met with some doctors as she always say whom have told her that she don't have issues with that, that when ever she is ready to get pregnant that she should come so that they will give her some drugs to correct it.

I have tried to see if I can get her pregnant all these time but to no avail because she don't release egg while we are doing it...

I love her and she also love me and if try to raise any issue about the situation, she don't feel fine especially since I haven't done any thing on her head in terms of marrying her.

She is 31 now and please I want to know if the situation can make her not to give birth and if truly it can be corrected.

Please Advise

Bashing is allowed and good advise is welcomed

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Help:my Fiancee Hasn't See Her Menses For 10 Months; Now Please Advise by ab1x: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
There is no way she can get pregnant without doing menstruation. I've seen few people with similar problem. Her problem is more of spiritual than physical. So, seek spiritual help!
Re: Help:my Fiancee Hasn't See Her Menses For 10 Months; Now Please Advise by speaktome(m): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
Both of you should go and see a Gyno to know what is wrong...don't jus take what she tells you.

#myopinion#

#mysignature#Mybusiness#
Re: Help:my Fiancee Hasn't See Her Menses For 10 Months; Now Please Advise by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
give her touch ask her to search under the bed she I'll definitely find it
Re: Help:my Fiancee Hasn't See Her Menses For 10 Months; Now Please Advise by dam4wummy(m): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wetin oko oloyun dey for, fajik flusher and origin with a little bit of Palm oil mixed together would do the work. Thank me later
U better rush to ur doctor
Re: Help:my Fiancee Hasn't See Her Menses For 10 Months; Now Please Advise by thorpido(m): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Your fiancee has hormonal imbalance.There are tests she can do and drugs to correct it.
Why don't you marry her and then go through the treatment.

1 Like

Re: Help:my Fiancee Hasn't See Her Menses For 10 Months; Now Please Advise by yougos(m): 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
thorpido:
Your fiancee has hormonal imbalance.There are tests she can do and drugs to correct it.
Why don't you marry her and then go through the treatment.

I just want to know if it can be correct!

Thanks all the same
Re: Help:my Fiancee Hasn't See Her Menses For 10 Months; Now Please Advise by DrBigalo: 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
It is called secondary amenorrhoea! Its not such a big deal. However, see a gynae who wl evaluate her and offer solution. E-mail me if u need more info.

1 Like

Re: Help:my Fiancee Hasn't See Her Menses For 10 Months; Now Please Advise by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hmmm.....
I have a friend who went thru' this,she told me,she drank palm oil;don't know how effective this is(just saying what she told me o)

It could be spiritual.

I hope its medical,since doctors said they can correct it.

Probably hormone ish.
Re: Help:my Fiancee Hasn't See Her Menses For 10 Months; Now Please Advise by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 20, 2015
She is not ovulating, so there's no way she can get pregnant or menstruate. It's hormonal imbalance and probably stress. I know someone with a similar case who used this Trevo and it worked in balancing it because of the blend of healing fruits in it.
#expensive but will get u sure results.
*thank me later*
Re: Help:my Fiancee Hasn't See Her Menses For 10 Months; Now Please Advise by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 20, 2015
#
Re: Help:my Fiancee Hasn't See Her Menses For 10 Months; Now Please Advise by yougos(m): 7:17am On Jul 20, 2015
speaktome:
Both of you should go and see a Gyno to know what is wrong...don't jus take what she tells you.

#myopinion#

#mysignature#Mybusiness#

Alright! Tanks a bunch
Re: Help:my Fiancee Hasn't See Her Menses For 10 Months; Now Please Advise by julietchic(f): 11:05am On Jul 20, 2015
Take her to Doctor. About having a baby their is noting too hard for God to do.
Re: Help:my Fiancee Hasn't See Her Menses For 10 Months; Now Please Advise by Highbee01(f): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Polycystic Ovary syndrome(PCOS)...visit a gynaecologist.

(1) (Reply)

Health Facts About Vaginal Odour / Bird Flu Spreads To 18 States, 2.5m Chickens Affected / Staphylococcus Is Killing Me Slowly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.