Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,535 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil (29623 Views)

NIMASA Takes Over 20 Vessels From Tompolo’s Firm / How Anambra Was Stopped From Benefitting From Its Crude Oil / Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by merry02(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2015
theshield:

Sahara is the most reliable news in Nigeria. Though their message is very harsh but 98% accuracy.
u re one of the brain shara reporter has influenced with false hood nd propagandas!pls go for channels tv
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 20, 2015
merry02:
u re one of the brain shara reporter has influenced with false hood nd propagandas!pls go for channels tv

is like most of you heard this word "propaganda" newly. FACTS ARE NOT CLASSIFIED AS PROPAGANDA. check your English dictionary.

Can you give only one example of a fake news by Sahara reporters? i will give you ten fakes news each from nta, ait, vanguard, cable.

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by 7lives: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2015
modath:

The owners of these vessels are likely senior wailing goats who never thought a day like this will dawn...r

God will bless & assist PMB on the 9ja rescue mission, only God knows where we'll be if "their hero" hadn't been booted out of office.

Now i believe that we still have sane people on nairaland, only a satanist will celebrate a thief.

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2015
pls have you been to any of the field or terminal ?
iyobosadavid:
that is really killing you
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by wiseoneking: 11:47am On Jul 20, 2015
Danjuma827:
This is a nice move NY my president. At least it will help curb all these stealings that have cropped into the economy of my one and only country
Every thing is a nice move to you and the worst is happening. He moved the defensive headquarters from abuja to maidugurh thats a nice move and today bokos are getting all over the north, he refused to intervene when his party was in disarray, thats also nice move making APC to be highly disunited with pdp secreatly in control, appointment lopsided also nice move, creating impression of an ethnic bigotted president, very soon he will dance the tune of obamas gay lyrics, you will also chant nice move. The things that will destroy Buhari and his supporters are deceits, lies, hypocrisy and selective justice.
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by iyobosadavid: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
pls have you been to any of the field or terminal ?
my friend am a mariner, I work in vessels
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by okoocheche(m): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2015
mr mb may the almight god bless u an give u long life in jesue name!!!
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:56am On Jul 20, 2015
@olajide8, I am tell you don't buy this crap they wrote there, You can not load any vessel in any of the Nig's Terminal without knowing the capacity, besides before any loading the Auto sampler machine must be in good condition, you must conduct metre proving, Fiscalisation and Diping and the require Hours for the loading is known oya tell me how you can sell excess barrel of crude. The Vessel they are talking about might be from other point not any TERMINAL, FPSO or FSO.

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2015
iyobosadavid:
my friend am a mariner, I work in vessels
where? Are you a Cargo Surveyor? I am a field worker operating around Warri and some part of Bayelsa state
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by Atlantian: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sahara reporters is no more in vogue, Radio Biafra is the reigning champion.
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by iyobosadavid: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
where? I am a field worker operating around Warri and some part of Bayelsa state
I work in seatruck group onne river state, and I am an Able Seaman. And u?
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
iyobosadavid:
I work in seatruck group onne river state, and I am an Able Seaman. And u?
I am a govt Agency that inspect the activities of Multinationals. E.g like in ESCRAVOS we load 950000 Barrels of crude for 36 hours

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by iyobosadavid: 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
@olajide8, I am tell you don't buy this crap they wrote there, You can not load any vessel in any of the Nig's Terminal without knowing the capacity, besides before any loading the Auto sampler machine must be in good condition, you must conduct metre proving, Fiscalisation and Diping and the require Hours for the loading is known oya tell me how you can sell excess barrel of crude. The Vessel they are talking about might be from other point not any TERMINAL, FPSO or FSO.
my guy stop deceiving people here, is it not human beings that is incharge of the loading operation? So what are we talking about.

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by erico2k2(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
jomoh:

I don't seem to get your point

I don't see how what you said(proper documentation) will prevent the oil theft.
it's simple.Oil theft do not occur at terminals.if U been to the creeks or frm the ND YOU will understand.
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by erico2k2(m): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
iyobosadavid:
my guy stop deceiving people here, is it not human beings that is incharge of the loading operation? So what are we talking about.
easy bro it's easier to steal frm pipeline than terminal plus it's free.
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by merry02(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
theshield:

is like most of you heard this word "propaganda" newly. FACTS ARE NOT CLASSIFIED AS PROPAGANDA. check your English dictionary.

Can you give only one example of a fake news by Sahara reporters? i will give you ten fakes news each from nta, ait, vanguard, cable.
oga I watch channels!
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by iyobosadavid: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
I am a govt Agency that inspect the activities of Multinationals. E.g like in ESCRAVOS we load 950000 Barrels of crude for 36 hours
so what is the name of the firm you are working with
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by Akanaz(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nice one your exellency. Wipe out the evildemons of corruption in our petroleum sector so that our economy will be a refined again.

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
That was why I asked you initially have you been to any field with this am afraid [s]
iyobosadavid:

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
My friend you have never been to the field just Shut up
iyobosadavid:
so what is the name of the firm you are working with

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
@socialmediaman. You don't get the point here this guys are trying to make it look like its the Terminals that are loading this vessels, they load some where not from the Terminals

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by iyobosadavid: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
My friend you have never been to the field just Shut up
I av been to atleast eight of those terminals listed above, as I told you earlier I work in a servicing vessel and we move round to different terminals giving suport to those tanker vessels that load crude on these terminal. Am still on my question , which firm are you working with?
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
erico2k2:

it's simple.Oil theft do not occur at terminals.if U been to the creeks or frm the ND YOU will understand.
cc jomoh
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
How many times will I tell you read between line you will get the answer, besides you mean your company have offices in atleast eight terminals? Or you mean jetties?
iyobosadavid:
I av been to atleast eight of those terminals listed above, as I told you earlier I work in a servicing vessel and we move round to different terminals giving suport to those tanker vessels that load crude on these terminal. Am still on my question , which firm are you working with?

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
modath:
The owners of these vessels are likely senior wailing goats( with decoy foreign fronts) who never thought a day like this will dawn...

God will bless & assist PMB on the 9ja rescue mission, only God knows where we'll be if "their hero" hadn't been booted out of office.

Anyone that alleges persecution when the hammer drops on their "blodas" will have their lives managed & left the same way PDP did for and after 16 yrs of sky high crude oil prices .. undecided

I believe you can make your points without the tribal undertones.
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by dabossman(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:

Wow! Only you, one man, is a whole government agency! Na wa o! Oya, answer the question you were asked, or are you just pretending to know when you don't?
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by Spybradd: 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
modath:
The owners of these vessels are likely senior wailing goats( with decoy foreign fronts) who never thought a day like this will dawn...

Anyone that alleges persecution when the hammer drops on their "blodas" will have their lives managed & left the same way PDP did for and after 16 yrs of sky high crude oil prices .. undecided

BIG GOAT
GIANT EWU

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by iyobosadavid: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
How many times will I tell you read between line you will get the answer, besides you mean your company have offices in atleast eight terminals?
my guy you only talk as person who have just the basic knoledge on how to load crude in terminals, I repeat basic knowledge . Cos you dnt talk like person who is in the field. My company have contract with many firms like Shell chevron total elf and the rest of them
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
dabossman:

Wow! Only you, one man, is a whole government agency! Na wa o! Oya, answer the question you were asked, or are you just pretending to know when you don't?

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by modath(f): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
Processor01:

I believe you can make your points without the tribal undertones.

So sorry, I'm not one given to tribal, religious or social sentiments.its just the vicious attacks on the person of the president by a particular ethnic/sub region that makes one lose it sometime. Apologies..

Have a great day.

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
'Basic Knowledge' **smiles** Hahahahaha bros do you think its only Loading that is been done in Various terminals?
iyobosadavid:
my guy you only talk as person who have just the basic knoledge on how to load crude in terminals, I repeat basic knowledge . Cos you dnt talk like person who is in the field. My company have contract with many firms like Shell chevron total elf and the rest of them

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by iyobosadavid: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
'Basic Knowledge' **smiles** Hahahahaha bros do you think its only Loading that is been done in Various terminals?
u can't even answer the question,which frim are you working with?

Photos: A Look At Nigeria In History / Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt / Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52