Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,710 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil (29616 Views)

NIMASA Takes Over 20 Vessels From Tompolo’s Firm / How Anambra Was Stopped From Benefitting From Its Crude Oil / Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by rottennaija(m): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Except for settling dues & maritime fees,cos before any Vessel can load in any of Terminals the anticipated vessels marine name/capacity would have been faxed to the OC terminal/ the Host Company/Napims/DPR. So tell me how you can load any vessel Illegally from any terminal its , But from other sources its possible. Some Jan.ja weeds will flood this thread with thrash like Baba is working.
Mteeew

Not if those that received the fax and those at the terminal are accomplice in it. But knowing what has been happening here, they are into it, all of them. Those banning the oil lifting have more fact than you.
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
@iyobosadavid, Dude your illiteracy is Legendary you are a dunce trying hard not to insult you but ... #No offence

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by Appleyard(m): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Danjuma827:
This is a nice move NY my president. At least it will help curb all these stealings that have cropped into the economy of my one and only country

Each time i see patriots like this reacting spiritedly to national issues of this magnitude, i feel obligated the more to walk along this political section street of nairaland, that unfortunately has been invaded by babies with infantile orientations and views!

I can assure you that the rot in the oil sector is something like a footage you would never mean to see, especially when you are a patriot; cos it will definitely cause you to cry out your eyes!

The step taking by the President is one in the right direction, but i fear he is going to spend so much of his time cleaning up or trying to fix the mess left behind by successive governments, especially that of "the drunken master", Mr Clueless, and may have little or no time for other things.
I wonder how Mr president would react or how people like you would feel, by the time it is known that Nigeria has more Oil wells and blocks than the ones currently documented!

The horrors of corruption and dubiousness in the oil sector, is sequel to the Nazi holocaust. Yet, some zombified, tribalistic sentimentalists, fazed by the carnage of misinformation, emanating from being neck-deep in the waters of regionalization, would soon point out their myopic fingers accusing the President of witch haunting!

Pathetic!

Not withstanding, Nigeria must succeed!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
@rottennaija ok ooo, Its not just posible in the terminals they have where they do such.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by Appleyard(m): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
jeffizy:
The war on oil thieves has officially started.
The Nigerian government continues to show dogged determination to curb illicit oil racketeers that have cornered our common wealth.

Ride on PMB.
History will remember you for good.

Yeah, even in heaven, i would remember This corruption-free minded daura SOULJA, while them HATERS rot in HELL!
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by yayankainuwa: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
'Operation sweep n kill all rodents n insects surrounding our collective yam has commenced. I hail u Baba PMB.
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by iyobosadavid: 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
@iyobosadavid, Dude your illiteracy is Legendary you are a dunce trying hard not to insult you but ... #No offence
what do u understand by an illitrate, u are a slowpoke and that's what u will be for the rest of your life. Heeediot
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
@iyobosadavid, Look at this dolt you sound pained, Hahahahahhahahaa an Illiterate for that matter, I am sure you've not wash up for days. Jobless rable.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ba7man(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
erico2k2:

it's simple.Oil theft do not occur at terminals.if U been to the creeks or frm the ND YOU will understand.
The stealing that occurs at the terminals are the biggest cases of oil theft and are sanctioned by Govt officials in high places.

If you're not aware, your boss is.
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by caprini1: 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
iyobosadavid:
my friend go and sitdown
Ego maniac
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by iyobosadavid: 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
@iyobosadavid, Look at this dolt you sound pained, Hahahahahhahahaa an Illiterate for that matter, I am sure you've not wash up for days. Jobless rable.
look at this broke ass trying to console him self that he is a field worker grin angry my guy u are jobless and mentally ill. Fvckng Jeeper creeper
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by iyobosadavid: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
caprini1:
Ego maniac
I guess u brain is embeded wit poo
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by FrancisIgya: 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sai Baba.The change has started.
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by erico2k2(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:

@rottennaija ok ooo, Its not just posible in the terminals they have where they do such.
Bro save ur breath these guys are not Men on ground.they only know bout what they hear in the media.I av seen a robotic arc welder in the Creek bck in da days.it welds and seals valves in one go.
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by erico2k2(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
iyobosadavid:
look at this broke ass trying to console him self that he is a field worker grin angry my guy u are jobless and mentally ill. Fvckng Jeeper creeper
ah guy E no reach name callings nah.Im sure we can put our points across with no name calling
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Coming from a Hallucinating riff raff Don't worry that EGO will soon Kill you with hunger, Jobless low lifer. [s]
iyobosadavid:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by jomoh: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:

Crude oil Theft is a serious case one can not rule that out but Never it does not happen at the Terminals atall atall.

About remitting of cash this is how it works Fax message is being received which contain tha name of the anticipated vessel, Capacity, where it is coming from, even the estimated hours required for the loading, after each loading Documentation commence immediately finally C of Q is signed and issued to the Host company, OC' DPR, OC' Napims and one for the Vessel to sail with, This C of Q contains the Quantity and Quality of the Crude. The money is being paid to federal Account Directly. You can't do any Business in the Terminal, You can only load a vessel when you get Directive from both Lagos and Abuja and both tally.

@bold is exactly what I am saying. You cannot do business the terminal neither can you load crude oil from Abuja or Lagos offices but the vessel can be used to do business on the terminal by those in Abuja & Lagos.

Your analysis opens up the fact that the theft has two legs. While the loading is at the terminal, the actual Theft is done in the offices.

One leg(the easiest to recognise) has been cut off while it remains the other leg(the individuals in the offices).

Also your analysis makes it easy to determine the erring vessels because its easy to know who/which vessel pays how much as against the order given directly from office.

All this things are very easy for an auditor/accountant to determine. Its just simple reconciliation of the bank statement with the orders made.
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by Appleyard(m): 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
cry
modath:
The owners of these vessels are likely senior wailing goats( with decoy foreign fronts) who never thought a day like this will dawn...

God will bless & assist PMB on the 9ja rescue mission, only God knows where we'll be if "their hero" hadn't been booted out of office.

Anyone that alleges persecution when the hammer drops on their "blodas" will have their lives managed & left the same way PDP did for and after 16 yrs of sky high crude oil prices .. undecided

Did i hear you say "likely? What is wrong with you?[color=]
modath:
The owners of these vessels are likely senior wailing goats( with decoy foreign fronts) who never thought a day like this will dawn...

God will bless & assist PMB on the 9ja rescue mission, only God knows where we'll be if "their hero" hadn't been booted out of office.

Anyone that alleges persecution when the hammer drops on their "blodas" will have their lives managed & left the same way PDP did for and after 16 yrs of sky high crude oil prices .. undecided

Did i hear you say "likely? What is wrong with you?[/color]
modath:

Antheir "blodas" will have their lives managed & lefyone that alleges persecution when the hammer drops on t the same way PDP did for and after 16 yrs of sky high crude oil prices .. undecided

Did i hear you say "likely? What is wrong with you? 95% of those vessels are own by those wicked, thieves, murderous retards and their drunk relatives. Believe you me. Thats why they are all crying foul like As Roma
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
@erico2k2 ,Hmm, I taya ooo. Everybody claiming he's been to the Creek,offshore, terminal bla bla bla just cos we are on a faceless forum
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by iyobosadavid: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Coming from a Hallucinating riff raff Don't worry that EGO will soon Kill you with hunger, Jobless low lifer. [s][/s]
look at this demented fellow claiming he is a field woker when he has not boarded even a speed in his life, hungry go kill yyou. I can take the bills for you and yyour family for a decade and more. You cuckoo.
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by iyobosadavid: 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Coming from a Hallucinating riff raff Don't worry that EGO will soon Kill you with hunger, Jobless low lifer. [s][/s]
look at this demented fellow claiming he is a field woker when he has not boarded even a speed boat in his life, hungry go kill you. I can take the bills for you and your family for a decade and more. You cuckoo.
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
[s]
iyobosadavid:
look at this demented fellow claiming he is a field woker when he has not boarded even a speed in his life, hungry go kill yyou. I can take the bills for you and yyour family for a decade and more. You cuckoo.
[/s]
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by iyobosadavid: 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
[s][/s]
hehehhehehehehe jobless maniacal
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by caprini1: 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
iyobosadavid:
I guess u brain is embeded wit poo
Thanks,now run along and go play with your mates.
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ogbevireo(m): 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
This news lacks credibility. The Group Managing Director of NNPC is not Komolafe.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
@jomoh, Hmm, well Nothing is Impossible sha but the truth is this guys you are talking about have no time to waste to come through the Terminals because its TEDIOUS, "There are a lot of wells in the swamps/creeks which is being channelled to the sea a times small barges are used or pipes in the sea that oil can easily be siphon from amidst tight security such crude does not undergoing any processing."

Secondly I can not tell you much about the reconciliation of accounts there at Abuja because the Ministry of Finance is involve.
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ollyruffy: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
This is right step in the right direction.
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by erico2k2(m): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:

@erico2k2 ,Hmm, I taya ooo. Everybody claiming he's been to the Creek,offshore, terminal bla bla bla just cos we are on a faceless forum
Some don't even know the colour of crude oil. grin
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by drnoel: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Danjuma827:
This is a nice move nyc my president. At least it will help curb all these stealings that have cropped into the economy of my one and only country

Are u believing Sahara reporters? Are u new to their madness?
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by Spybradd: 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
modath:

By the name calling,we shall know them. lipsrsealed

ewu ewurê
grin
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by vicadex07(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
peoritio:

Here we go, are we suppose to build a fence and keep the thief out when we can catch and beat the thief.
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by jomoh: 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Hmm, well Nothing is Impossible sha but the truth is this guys you are talking about have no time to waste to come through the Terminals because its TEDIOUS, "There are a lot of wells in the swamps/creeks which is being channelled to the sea a times small barges are used or pipes in the sea that oil can easily be siphon from amidst tight security such crude does not undergoing any processing."

The guys don't really have time because they are just pawns in the hand of the chess masters in offices.

They are mere tools being used for the corrupt activities of their paymaster.

They have no choice because they know not that they were stealing.

Secondly I can not tell you much about the reconciliation of accounts there at Abuja because the Ministry of Finance is involve.

People that control the activities of theft at the terminal are in the office above and other offices like NNPC, Min of Petroleum, Nimasa, NPA etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is Father Mbaka Silent In The Face Of These Harsh Economic Realities? / What Happened To These Buhari's Campaign Promises? (Photos) / BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.