Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,992 members, 7,863,551 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil (29624 Views)

NIMASA Takes Over 20 Vessels From Tompolo’s Firm / How Anambra Was Stopped From Benefitting From Its Crude Oil / Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by iyobosadavid: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
dabossman:

Wow! Only you, one man, is a whole government agency! Na wa o! Oya, answer the question you were asked, or are you just pretending to know when you don't?
m brother don't mind that guy, he is fake
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Don't worry what I just want you to know is that Oil Theft does not take place at any of the Terminals, FPSO's and FSO's
iyobosadavid:
u can't even answer the question,which frim are you working with?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by iyobosadavid: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Don't worry what I just want you to know is that Oil Theft does not take place at any of the Terminals, FPSO's and FSO's
maybe you don't understand English whenever you are questioned with it, let me come down to the one you will understand. My guy where you dey work, which company you dey work with na en I dey try ask u grin
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by modath(f): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Spybradd:

BIG GOAT
GIANT EWU

grin

By the name calling,we shall know them. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
@iyobosadavid, why should I tell you my organisation name? Secondly you claim to be working with one sea truck coy come let me tell you no worker in any of the servicing firm have even the basic knowledge of the activities of loading so stop deluding yourself you have no knowledge about what is being discuss here pleaseeeeeee.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by iyobosadavid: 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
@iyobosadavid, why should I tell you my organisation name? Secondly you claim to be working with one sea truck coy come let me tell you no worker in any of the servicing firm have even the basic knowledge of the activities of loading so stop deluding yourself you have no knowledge about what is being discuss here pleaseeeeeee.
guy you are FAKE!!!
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
you try
iyobosadavid:
guy you are FAKE!!!
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by iyobosadavid: 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
you try
you sound like an IT student wey still dey learn work, but feeling as if u are a master in the Field
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by erico2k2(m): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Well all I can say is if you believe oil theft occurs at the terminal then U r on a long thing. That means u believe this po vessels under load or overload or load and don't declare cubics or pay nothing.The real thieves fabricate nippy less and junctions at major trunk Lines over or under grounds and pipe crude.guarded by our own military. 4 day to day settlement.U need to understand how these guys work to get or xtract the message in that statement.someone somewhere wants to be the sole lifter of crude and wants to settle the ogas at the top.I will be more than happy for the reasons given for the ban to be made public.not just a blanket statement.or press release n memo.
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
Beanscake:
Eroded brain.
Naija! Una sabi yab pesin, Allah! Only two words wey u give dat iranu, c hw many 'Likes' wey dem dash u grin
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by iyobosadavid: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
you try
you sound like an IT student wey still dey learn work
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Message or call me for NNPC authorised BLCO at 08127465565, GENUINE PEOPLE ONLY IF NOT EXPECT EFCC AT YOUR DOOR. Meanwhile read this article: https://www.nairaland.com/2457010/blco-fraudsters-rise
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by shaqhead: 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:
Buhari systematically cleansing the system of the accumulated rot of 16 years. It is gonna be a hard battle but I believe the president will succeed in the end.

Here's a man, a President, taking proactive steps to curb wanton stealing of our common patrimony instead of lifting his hands up resignation, blaming refineries abroad for oil theft like someone did in an interview with Amanpour. smiley

May God bless and strengthen you Mr President (GCFR).
Nice one bro!

Guy hw far? Wanted to ask u if dt Seeker that's no Legend has sent u PM reply to that ur beautiful piece that dwarfed his cos I havent seen his thread o. I thought he promised us a "robust response!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
you just want me to talk, I started going to field since 2007 Dude in fact the day OBJ handed over to Late Yar Adua I was in Oloibiri amidst warning from militants then what are you talking about?
iyobosadavid:
you sound like an IT student wey still dey learn work, but feeling as if u are a master in the Field

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by gsalvatore: 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
I love hearing this kinda shiit.
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by omenka(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
shaqhead:

Nice one bro!

Guy hw far? Wanted to ask u if dt Seeker that's no Legend has sent u PM reply to that ur beautiful piece that dwarfed his cos I havent seen his thread o. I thought he promised us a "robust response!
What can the comedian do more than spam the board with threads only befitting for the jokes section.

You will wait for the robust response as we wait for COZA pastor's robust reply. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
smiley What do you do in field? give me the Marine Language of your so called sea truck.
iyobosadavid:
you sound like an IT student wey still dey learn work

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by jomoh: 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
erico2k2:

it's simple.Oil theft do not occur at terminals.if U been to the creeks or frm the ND YOU will understand.

I get your point now. But probably you've under estimated the level of decadence in our polity.

Crude Oil theft does not necessarily mean it would be from the pipes. The vessels must have been indicted for either circumventing the processes you wrote up there at some point.

Or

Even with the process you list up there, what's the assurance that they remitted to the FG, money corresponding to the crude oil lifted. This you can't rule out which will also amount to theft and its not part of the process you wrote there.

Though I've never been there but I still believe the government could not have taken such decision without some justification because the owner of vessel would've been under contract with the FG.

Pulling out of the contract without a tangible reason would spark litigation arising from breach of contract on the part of the FG.

Cc: ERODEDEAST

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by kasadiq5(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
Iamsynord:
Buhari.May God bless you.
we are Seeing God work through you.May you not choose ministers that will Bring down your good intentions ??
Amen dear bro
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by iyobosadavid: 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
you just want me to talk, I started going to field since 2007 Dude in fact the day OBJ handed over to Late Yar Adua I was in Oloibiri amidst warning from militants then what are you talking about?
guy u are fake, talk is free and cheap so can even claim you started going to field since 1967
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Your head get oyel
erico2k2:
Well all I can say is if you believe oil theft occurs at the terminal then U r on a long thing. That means u believe this po vessels under load or overload or load and don't declare cubics or pay nothing.The real thieves fabricate nippy less and junctions at major trunk Lines over or under grounds and pipe crude.guarded by our own military. 4 day to day settlement.U need to understand how these guys work to get or xtract the message in that statement.someone somewhere wants to be the sole lifter of crude and wants to settle the ogas at the top.I will be more than happy for the reasons given for the ban to be made public.not just a blanket statement.or press release n memo.
cc iyobosadavid

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by Jesusloveyou: 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
8gigabytes:
Gud development by mr president.may ur day b long.but pls make ur journey shap shap and dnt 4get 2 hail president osama 4 mi
u can see d life of gej, who said, he is fighting corruption with computer, is d one that let d corruption door open, and he wants to close d door with computer, he is such a big fooooool, and he is an hero to many fooooools, because i am really piss off hearing of computer to fight corruption, why didn't he use d computer to stop bunkers and vandals

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by iyobosadavid: 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
smiley What do you do in field? give me the Marine Language of your so called sea truck.
you want to learn? So u can use it to pose some where else that u are mariner and that u know more about vessels, try the next door
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by iyobosadavid: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Your head get oyel cc iyobosadavid
trash
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by iyobosadavid: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Your head get oyel cc iyobosadavid
tell me what is the name and the responsibilities of the Robot in the terminal, seems u say u know all and u av bin going to field since 1967?
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
@jomoh post Crude oil Theft is a serious case one can not rule that out but Never it does not happen at the Terminals atall atall.

About remitting of cash this is how it works Fax message is being received which contain tha name of the anticipated vessel, Capacity, where it is coming from, even the estimated hours required for the loading, after each loading Documentation commence immediately finally C of Q is signed and issued to the Host company, OC' DPR, OC' Napims and one for the Vessel to sail with, This C of Q contains the Quantity and Quality of the Crude. The money is being paid to federal Account Directly. You can't do any Business in the Terminal, You can only load a vessel when you get Directive from both Lagos and Abuja and both tally.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Go and sleep you keep self servicing yourself You know "NOTHING" Boo [s]
iyobosadavid:
tell me what is the name and the responsibilities of the Robot in the terminal, seems u say u know all and u av bin going to field since 1967?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by iyobosadavid: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Go and sleep you keep self servicing yourself You know "NOTHING" Boo [s][/s]
u can't defend it ryt? My friend u are dummy claiming the position of a grandmaster
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by caprini1: 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
iyobosadavid:
maybe you don't understand English whenever you are questioned with it, let me come down to the one you will understand. My guy where you dey work, which company you dey work with na en I dey try ask u grin
And why would he tell u this on a public forum like this.? Both of u are mariners as claimed,instead of finding a way to enrich each others knowledge,you are both doing tom and jerry on Nairaland.
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by iyobosadavid: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
caprini1:
And why would he tell u this on a public forum like this.? Both of u are mariners as claimed,instead of finding a way to enrich each others knowledge,you are both doing tom and jerry on Nairaland.
my friend go and sitdown
Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
That tells you his level of Ignorance, All this boys that do Labourer/Contract work in one Deport or Jetty will be claiming they know it all.
caprini1:
And why would he tell u this on a public forum like this.?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bars 113 Vessels From Lifting Its Crude Oil by rottennaija(m): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Except for settling dues & maritime fees,cos before any Vessel can load in any of Terminals the anticipated vessels marine name/capacity would have been faxed to the OC terminal/ the Host Company/Napims/DPR. So tell me how you can load any vessel Illegally from any terminal its , But from other sources its possible. Some Jan.ja weeds will flood this thread with thrash like Baba is working.
Mteeew

Non if those that received the fax and those at the terminal are accomplice in it. But knowing what has been happening here, they are into it, all of them. Those banning the oil lifting have more fact than you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala / No Vacancy In Enugu, Bishop Chukwuma Tells Acting President Osinbajo / Osinbajo Leaves Abuja For Maiduguri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.