Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday (1694 Views)

Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. / This Latino Guy Chasing Me From Peru / The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by onila(f): 1:28am On Jul 20, 2015
smiley

cry

Like sometimes, I just don't understand myself. I feel I am a loving person but deep inside I know I have a problem

he was stranded ard 11pm yesterday @ the bus station
he went to see his daughter in his babymamas house and got robbed while going to the station when going back home
the robbers took his wallet and left no cash on him

he told the bus station people to help him. they agreed but they wanted a police report first
I think he didn't have it or maybe he was a criminal and ashamed to give them his report

I don't know how the system works undecided

I just felt bad for him. and gave him 20 bills to go back home smiley

he was so grateful .he treated the 20 bills like one million dollars. he spoke Spanish to me and begged me for a kiss

so nice when you help someone smiley so proud of myself smiley

and I

to be continued. . . .

5 Likes

Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 20, 2015
You have a big problem .. .

Nonsense y telling us? This is where u wud knw yu are mofos... . A man wu got kids and aint stayin wit d mama is wu u tripping for...

Get a life gal and let Nigerians sleep.

2 Likes

Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by nochildsplay(m): 1:34am On Jul 20, 2015

he was so grateful. he spoke Spanish to me and begged me for a kiss

and I

to be continued. . . .[/quote]

Okay you paid him 20 bucks for a spanish kiss. #igorit#
Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by onila(f): 1:35am On Jul 20, 2015
nochildsplay:

and I

to be continued. . . .

I gave him 20 bucks before he requested for a kiss
Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by nochildsplay(m): 1:40am On Jul 20, 2015
nochildsplay:

and I

to be continued. . . .

very clever
Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 20, 2015
Maybe you just helped Shakira brother in law! Wait for your good returns madam. God bless your kind soul!

1 Like

Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 20, 2015
That's your good deed for the day, Onila.

But are you sure he wasn't acting?

2 Likes

Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by onila(f): 1:41am On Jul 20, 2015
modelmike7:
Maybe you just helped Shakira brother in law! Wait for your good returns madam. God bless your kind soul!
thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by onila(f): 1:47am On Jul 20, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
That's your good deed for the day, Onila.

But are you sure he wasn't acting?
he wanted to give me back, the 20 dollars

he thought I was too nice

I don't think he was acting

he looked tired, confused and beaten up(little injuries on his arm)

well he might been acting, what matters he didn't have money to go back home

F.Y.I . . .the bus station workers asked for a police report before they cld put him on the bus to go home for free. .if he didn't have cash
to be sure he wasn't acting tho
Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by tobybasten(m): 1:48am On Jul 20, 2015
and I

to be continued. . . .[/quote]
Abeg, if he is a Nigerian like you would you have shown the same gesture.......
# just thinking with my Heineken mind
Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 20, 2015
tobybasten:

and I

to be continued. . . .
dnt yu tink she trying to tell us, she can afford to dash 20$... Money dat cant buy original samsung #
S5bat3. Mtcheew
Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by onila(f): 1:53am On Jul 20, 2015
tobybasten:

and I

to be continued. . . .
shocked you don't know me

I will give him 20 bucks without thinking twice
and buy him a drink to relax before he goes

a Nigerian guy is owing 300 bucks at the moment
hasn't paid for a year now
Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by onila(f): 1:54am On Jul 20, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
dnt yu tink she trying to tell us, she can afford to dash 20$... Money dat cant buy original samsung #
S5bat3. Mtcheew
actually I made this thread because how nice I was

not for bragging sake

the money wasn't for a phone, you dummy

but for him to go back home safely

1 Like

Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by Talented90(m): 2:01am On Jul 20, 2015
First time liking your post. . .
Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by JiggamanGh: 2:02am On Jul 20, 2015
onila:
smiley

cry

Like sometimes, I just don't understand myself. I feel I am a loving person but deep inside I know I have a problem

he was stranded ard 11pm yesterday @ the bus station
he went to see his daughter in his babymamas house and got robbed while going to the station when going back home
the robbers took his wallet and left no cash on him

he told the bus station people to help him. they agreed but they wanted a police report first
I think he didn't have it or maybe he was a criminal and ashamed to give them his report

I don't know how the system works undecided

he was so grateful .he treated the 20 bills like one million dollars. he spoke Spanish to me and begged me for a kiss

so nice when you help someone smiley so proud of myself smiley

and I

to be continued. . . .

Is always great to help a person in need. It shows that there's still hope for mankind, not everyone is willing to help a person in need.

So onila can you answer the question on everyone's mind. Did you or did you not kiss him?

1 Like

Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by tobybasten(m): 2:05am On Jul 20, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
S5bat3. Mtcheew

Hahaha a......... Baba
Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 20, 2015
onila:
he wanted to give me back, the 20 dollars

he thought I was too nice

I don't think he was acting

he looked tired, confused and beaten up(little injuries on his arm)

well he might been acting, what matters he didn't have money to go back home

F.Y.I . . .the bus station workers asked for a police report before they cld put him on the bus to go home for free. .if he didn't have cash
to be sure he wasn't acting tho

I ask because I walked out of a Target a couple months or so ago when this lady tugged at my arm and pointed at her 'stranded' car, asking for gas money. I was in a massive hurry, and it looked like she needed more than gas money anyway so I gave her what I had (more than enough). I got in my car and started my engine just in time to see her approach someone else LOL. I felt so cheated. Angry even.

He so could've been acting! JS grin
Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by tobybasten(m): 2:06am On Jul 20, 2015
onila:
shocked you don't know me
I will give him 20 bucks without thinking twice and buy him a drink to relax before he goes
a Nigerian guy is owing 300 bucks at the moment hasn't paid for a year now
Really, what a good world we live in...... Abeg, shey me fit know u? wink
Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by JiggamanGh: 2:09am On Jul 20, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I ask because I walked out of a Target a couple months ago when this lady tugged at my arm and pointed at her 'stranded' car, asking for gas money. I was in a massive hurry, and it looked like she needed more than gas money anyway so I gave her what I had (more than enough). I got in my car and started my engine just in time to see her approach someone else LOL. I felt so cheated. Angry even.

He so could've been acting! JS grin

Hey ES, how have you been?
Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 20, 2015
So because you helped an albino, we no go hear word again abi?

Better watch it sister, for you to be this excited about kissing a Latino, kissing a white man may result in you ending up in a psychiatric home.

By the way, this one you are talking about Latino and downtown train station, are you anywhere near LA? wink
Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 20, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Hey ES, how have you been?

Hey stranger, long time! I'm doing pretty good, you?
Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by JiggamanGh: 2:15am On Jul 20, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Hey stranger, long time! I'm doing pretty good, you?

Living life and trying to become a better person.

I don't see u on nairaland as mch as before?
Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 20, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Living life and trying to become a better person.

I don't see u on nairaland as mch as before?

That's contradictory, no? Living life and becoming a better person? Loll, I kid.

Yh, life has been pretty busy.
Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by tpiadotcom: 2:31am On Jul 20, 2015
onila:
I gave him 20 bucks before he requested for a kiss

You paid him to kiss you?
Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by tpiander: 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
o ga.
Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by safarigirl(f): 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
Abeg, which of the Latinos did he resemble? Those short, chubby ones from taco adverts, Al Pacino, or the tall, strapping ones from Telemundo?
Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
Like Nairaland is her diary cheesy
Re: I Helped A Latino Guy Downtown Yesterday by tpiander: 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
I just don't get how you pay somebody to kiss you, and is $20 not rather small, I mean, what do I know.

also, I wonder how much the site admin will collect to do the same for the op. undecided

make ona ask am nah. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Childrens Children’s Day Poems On Chacha Nehru For Kids In Hindi / 11 Signs Your Personality Is Offensive ( And You Don ’t Know It ) / 10 Signs That She Is Really In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.