Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,456 members, 7,839,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

3 Tips - How To Make Him Fall In Love With Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Tips - How To Make Him Fall In Love With Me (779 Views)

Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) / I Am Not Yet Ready For Motherhood. (how Can I Make Him Understand?) / 3 Tips - How To Make Him Fall In Love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Tips - How To Make Him Fall In Love With Me by karen100: 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2009
You have met the potential man of your dreams. He is smart, handsome, and treats you like a queen. Like most young ladies, you begin to imagine what could be in the future and your thoughts wander towards "How to Make Him Fall In Love With Me."

In real life, there are probably not many magic wands that are going to make the average man fall in love. Love is a very powerful emotion and it is generally something that just happens. However, there are some definite factors that can help the process to move along. (Right here, I'm preparing to help her. Can you sense it coming? She should now want to read more and see if my advice is helpful. This is all I can ask of my reader at this point.)

1. Compatibility

One of the key factors to helping a man fall in love is making sure you are both compatible. That means that you enjoy similar things. You may even have similar beliefs, like the same sports teams, or a host of other things. If you fake compatibility in the early stages, it will soon expose itself later and your chances of him falling in love will diminish.

2. Honesty

There are few things that will make a man adore you more than being honest with him. You will need to know what things to keep to yourself, such as all the details of your previous relationships, but otherwise honesty goes a long way.

3. Self Beauty

Most women know that men are very visual creatures so whatever you did in the beginning to make him attracted to you, give him that. Obviously, there are going to be times when this is not always a possibility. But, the basic idea here is to take care of yourself and be aware of what attracts him. By the way, it is not always the prettiest face or the highest heels. He could be most attracted to having great conversations with you, your athletic ability or many other things. Your goal is to know what he likes and give it to him when appropriate. This ties back into compatibility.

So, the next time you are sitting around contemplating "how to make him fall in love with me," consider some of the points shared above and hopefully they will help you to capture the man of your life.

Need more help and ideas on spicing up your relationship?

click on www.joyfulcouple..com

(1) (Reply)

Home Entertainment (ht, Tvs)/ Power Supply/ Kitchen: / Baby In Transverse -31weeks / If Wife Is Richer Than You, What Will You Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.