Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban (59600 Views)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos) / Tiwa Savage's Party In Durban South-Africa Celebrating Her Red Album / Tiwa Savage Stunning Photo In Durban, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by Lanceslot(m): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Pamelayoung:
Waste of money, spoilt brat.
How is he a spoilt brat? He works so hard for his money, so he got all the right in this world to spoil his self with it. Stop hating and starting working.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by hollowpot15684(m): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
Is that weed.......??
That is not weed mofo, that is Skunk.
No difference in the two.. Hehe
Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by Bollinger(m): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
why are they wearing dark glasses at night??

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by Temysteve(m): 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
idari:
D Kid who didn't win any award is celebrating!! Always trying to impress pple anyway dats wat makes him a kid shaa
he don't need to win awards b4 pple no he's gr8
Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by Pamelayoung: 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lanceslot:
How is he a spoilt brat? He works so hard for his money, so he got all the right in this world to spoil his self with it. Stop hating and starting working.

If I hear
Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by Temysteve(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
nochildsplay:
that's why Sir Ebenezer Obey sang a song titled "KETEKETE". There's nothing in life you'll do that will please your fellow human being
dnt mind dem, dey ar monkey nd bad belle!!
Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

grin grin ki lon je 'kelechukwu'?
I know chukwu means god but what about kele?

If you ask me, na who I go ask?

Cute smile u got there though . cool
Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
That's my best Nija artist. OK download this song by me a nairalander featured a nairalander produced by a nairalander. On http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f92c1041. I pray they mods won't ban me as usual AMEN

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
That's my best Nija artist. OK download this song by me a nairalander featured a nairalander produced by a nairalander fast rising producer who have worked with Kennies music, Olyz, Small doctor, etc. On http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f92c1041. I pray they mods won't ban me as usual AMEN

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by natinhoo(m): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
This is why all Nigerian youths want to be musicians. You go for a concert and you discover the number of artistes backstage are more than the number of the audience

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by ModiKen(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Don't get me wrong; Wizkid if free to enjoy himself and spend his money in any way he pleases but the problem I have with us youths today is that we celebrating stars who have done nothing for you except chun out meaningless songs.

Our politicians and their cohorts are eating and milking us dry and we are doing nothing but talk about celebrities.

Unemployment is at its highest level, no light, no electricity, no good roads, no security, education system is dead and we do nothing but tweet about celebrities.

Tell me has Wizkid released any song talking about the ills of our past and present govt; to put pressure on them to do the needful and live up to their campaign promises?

Hell no!

He doesn't feel its necessary cos he doesn't feel the pains we go thru each day (last I saw, him and Phyno were chilling in a private jet). He doesn't care about us.

Have you heard any news that Wizkid has a foundation to cater for kids (within the age range he came into the music industry); to help get them off the streets to a better life or doing some form of charity.

No! Cos he hasn't done any of those.

Yet someone rushed to post pictures of him in South Africa and unemployed and under employed youths are here talking rubbish; wishing they were in his shoes.

Make una continue! Continue wishing! While your govt officials and politicians keep looting as they like.

Our govt doesn't care about us, neither does our celebrities.

No wonder Nnamdi Kanu is justified calling us baboons and monkeys living in the zoo called Nigeria cos we can't differentiate our left hand from our right hand.

Heartbreaking!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by modelboy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Pamelayoung:
hate all you can mumuuu he cant hear, see or notice you mumuu tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by Saylawchar(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
gboso1ne:
Things like this na im dey make person wan sell im pikin for 100k, if u no get money for this country, na very big frustration mhen...
Where only one person get 5 private jets,some ppl no get where to sleep

You are on point, it's very unfortunate we find ourselves in this mess.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by Gabrielwilliams(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
bettercreature:
Hmmmmm you are a terrible being,looking forward to downfall of others
ogbeni go look bush. Wot is terrible being?being don baff? Its jx simple karma. Wen u misuse wealth, it leaves u poor n miserable. Many Nigerian artists r wallowing in penury cuz of things like dis.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by pretydiva(f): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Shut the fùck up!

Since when did it become your money he was "wasting"?

Is he the first to celebrate his birthday in grand style?

If dangote throws a lavish birthday party you won't call it a waste.

If your boyfriend is that rich wouldn't you be happy? In fact you'll be the one to waste his money for him.

You must not always comment. Stop being a hypocrite. undecided
i will ignore u cos ur jst a kid, n u ain't worth it
Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by bammy777(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Pamelayoung:
. Lol waste of money spoilt brat. Lol , i pray u get rich. And realize how foolish* u av being.
Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by remigiusizunna(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Trying to show off for missing out in d MAMA award. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by Opioko: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Shut the fùck up!

Since when did it become your money he was "wasting"?

Is he the first to celebrate his birthday in grand style?

If dangote throws a lavish birthday party you won't call it a waste.

If your boyfriend is that rich wouldn't you be happy? In fact you'll be the one to waste his money for him.

You must not always comment. Stop being a hypocrite. undecided
What exactly is this dumb fhucktarrd saying? undecided

if it's not her money and so ? is she not entitled to her opinion??

Better still, did she quote you in her comment? why can't you sit your sorry ass on your lane? undecided or is it that your tiny JT always get excited whenever you read a female's comment? you dyslexic nitwit undecided

Next time you've got an opinion on something that doesn't concern you, learn to shove it up your ass, it's a big world out there, nobody gives a rat ass about your dumb self or your opinion undecided

Bottom line is, learn to stay on your lane and you bet, your silly ass surely has no business forgetting that! simpleton! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by yungab45: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Exclusive! Wizzy strokes dbanj. Everybody check out what he had to say about dbanj. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/54576f7b15193318
Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
J3da:
Be PREPARED!!!
Matt. 24:12 - KJV: And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
In one week; US legalized gay marriage
(Rome. 1:27)
KJV: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
KJV: And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.
In one week; South Africa legalized Adultery.
In one week; Japan okays Adultery especially for business purpose.
In one week; Germany okays marriage between siblings (Incest).
Are you surprised? They are all in fulfilment of the scriptures... Iniquity has come to abound, but do not let your love wax cold.
My beloved and lovely friends, Christ is coming soon. But, how soon is the soon? Obviously, it's sooner than we've ever envisaged.
Are u born again? Hold fast to that (faith in Christ) which you have, do not let your love wax cold.
Do you still doubt the existence of Christ, and/or still contemplating surrendering? My dear, now is the accepted time, today is the day of Salvation.
Embrace Christ now and live right, be determined not to miss the first flight (Rapture), never wish/pray to witness the great tribulation. See how Christ described it in Matt. 24:
KJV:For then shall be great tribulation, SUCH AS WAS NOT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD TO THIS TIME, no, nor ever shall be.
KJV:And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
So, imagine how it would look like, that God has to shorten the days.
My dear, the choice is yours, the signs are all here. The stage is getting set for the reign of the antichrist. Have you ever wondered how d the beast is going to rule the world and monitor buying and selling?? The globalization of the world, the Biodata Verification Number, the ObamaCare microchips, the Motorola Modex Chips, cashless society and money in the hand (where u order whatever you want online), etc, are all setting the stage for the rule of beast. All these are the platform under which he will rule and monitor the world, with just a simple blocking of your account, all selling/buying capacities are terminated. All these technologies are good and make life easier for us all, but then be conscious of the coming of Christ. May God help our understanding and quicken our hearts. May we not miss the first flight (Rapture). BE PREPARED!!!
Shalom!

So inother words,you havent done your BVN..the problem is that its so unavoidable.Maybe we should start storing up monies under our pillows like we did before so we can beat the anti-christ mission.
Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by pretydiva(f): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
Opioko:

Better still, did she quote you in her comment? why can't you sit your sorry ass on your lane? undecided or is it that your tiny JT always get excited whenever you read a female's comment? you dyslexic nitwit undecided

Next time you've got an opinion on something that doesn't concern you, learn to shove it up your ass, it's a big world out there, nobody gives a rat ass about your dumb self or your opinion undecided

Bottom line is, learn to stay on your lane and you bet, your silly ass surely has no business forgetting that! simpleton! undecided

lolzz..pls just ignore him. As I earlier said,he's just a kid
Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by damyzino(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
undecided could this be life
Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by shomutuski(m): 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
angelTI:
Where is his girlfriend?
Publicity girlfriend!! Wizzy just they use d babe for gf sidechick.. Trust me
She is never @ any function with him.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by Faitlyn: 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hey guys,
Lose 4 Inches or more off your waist while wearing this high quality Colombian waist trainer,
Go shop at www.curvymagic.com you can call 08168003321 or add on bbm: 55A8D768 for order placement and sizing guide.

PAY ON DELIVERY AVAILABLE.

DONT FORGET TO SHOW US THOSE RESULTS ON INSTAGRAM FOLLOW @curvymagic. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by Eyeprince: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
seriously? waste of money? abeg make u na leave the guy make him enjoy his money..
Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
nice...
Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by Hardeybohwarley(m): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
ar dey going to smoke w..d
Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by BANGERLEE1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Pamelayoung:
its only in africa that the poor ones will teach the rich pple how to spend thr hard earned money! Go better slowpoke! Zero brain nigga!
Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
i dislike folks that hates so much!!!! na your money?
idari:
D Kid who didn't win any award is celebrating!! Always trying to impress pple anyway dats wat makes him a kid shaa
Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by XuteSleeks(m): 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Phyno has a clothing line and funny enough the clothes were designed by Myro(Alobam)

Sasha's Ecletric clothing and shoe line is doing good too.

Oh k. That's good then.
Re: Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban by naijaboiy: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Opioko:

Who is this fool?

Oh I get it!

Because a lady is involved you decided to stick your tongue up her ass and lick the shyte out of it.

You are just a feather brained buffon.

The only person I was expecting a reply from was the lady I quoted and not one fvcktard from the unknown land crawling out of he's cave to quote me.

Now dive back in there. I bet you've got some dogs to feed.

Ode!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) / D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.