Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) (59590 Views)

Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) / Ini Edo & Her Love For Her State Governor [photos] / Tope Mark-odigie Gives Clarity On Her Statement That Men Own Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Jah1: 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
Actress Francis Odigie says as she asks Nigerians to force her married baby daddy to take responsibility for their child.

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxsn3R1cCTs

"I dated a married man, but he was the one who lured me into it" Actress Francis Odigie says as she begs Nigerians to force her alleged baby daddy to take responsibility for their child

Actress Francis Odigie has asked Nigerians to help her out as her child's father, a married man, has allegedly refused to have anything to do with their child.

The actress claims her baby daddy is Dumez Edo, a.k.a Eruwaila 1 of Amsterdam. She claims she met him when when she was 32.

She says he was sincere with her about being married but told her his wife is abroad and they wouldn't cross parts.

She says he made her believe he wanted to be in her life and even prevented her from being with other men.

She alleges that he broke her sim card and would fight any man who said "hi" to her.

She explains that as a result, she stuck with him.

However, when she became pregnant for him, she claims he asked her to abort the child.

She says she did the first time but he later returned to her, begging to be in her life and she fell for his "sweet mouth."

At age 35, she says she was pregnant again and he asked her to abort it. She says she refused and this made him angry. He accused her of trying to destroy his family and began threatening her, she claims.

She adds thaf it got so bad that she reported him at the police station and they told him that what he's asking her to do is illegal in Nigeria.

She kept the child and gave birth to a baby girl but said since the child's birth till now, Dumez has never set eyes on her.

Francis says she's ready to do a DNA test to prove her daughter belongs to Dumez Edo.

She says she's married now but chose to come out to speak, despite the shame, because she doesn't want her daughter to have to be shamed when she's an adult.

In a video shared to Instagram, she called on Nigerians, foreign organisations, pastors, Nollywood stars, and everyone else to join her in influencing Dumez Edo to claim his child.

She says she knows she was wrong to date him despite knowing he's married, but says she did that because "the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know."

She explains that she had dated a married guy who posed as a single guy and she only discovered "halfway into the relationship" that he was married.

For this reason, she says she stuck with her married lover because he was open about his marital status and told her he wanted her in his life.

"I'm guilty, I dated a married man, but he was the one who lured me into it," she tells Nigerians in the video.

Dumez Edo a.k.a Eruwaila 1 of Amsterdam, is married to Mrs Florence Dumez Edo, the Iyuwaila 1 of Amsterdam.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/4/i-dated-a-married-man-but-he-was-the-one-who-lured-me-into-it-actress-francis-odigie-says-as-she-begs-nigerians-to-force-her-alleged-baby-daddy-to-take-responsibility-for-their-child.html

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Oluolad86(f): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by donbachi(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
When u dey open ur legs,u no call nigerians to help u fix ur legs.."married baby daddy".

312 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by techmo(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
Why not go and have heart to heart talk with the husband

7 Likes

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by inoki247: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
Help on what wen u dey enjoy the Voom vam voom u no call us na when he come boom nd become a baby u dey call us....

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Prodigee: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
Fear daughters of eve! Very deceptive creatures...

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
Just chill Dear, we will solve your matter later...

Nigeria has more pressing issues now, except maybe you are out of the country. Well let me summarize what just happened - Nigeria just experienced her first ever Police coup smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by tutudesz: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
You no dey shame to talk say you dated a married man and you come get bella join undecided when you were dating him, you involve Nigerians Now you want Nigerians to force your baby daddy to take responsibility for their child grin

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Bar1941(m): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
You called yourself a Lioness yet you are there begging people to come and fight for you. You even claimed he lured you with his sugar-coated mouth to go into relationship with him despite knowing he was married, at your age? are you a baby? I begiii....

The fact remains you are crying out now simply because the guy is very rich, if he's poor you won't even want to be associated with him..

For the innocent little girl, don't worry, daddy will come for you soon, he only wants mummy to display her Lionessness to the maximum before he comes to take his child.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by IgweOfNnewi: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
Quiet shameless and irresponsible, you dated a married man? you committed fornication with a married man despite you know he was married.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by OB7Foreva(m): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
Madam hustle! If you already hustling, double your hustle and give that kid a good life don't try to destroy someone's marriage.what were you expecting dating a married man? Be his 2nd wife perhaps cheesy

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by orohbiro(f): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
Most men are heartless

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by titigbo(m): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
How we want take force am?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Incognito403: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
I wonder what kind of man this kid will grow up to become.

Isn't this what they call bastard?

He knows his mother is a wh.ore.

He knows his father is irresponsible.

I pity the kid. Useless man and useless woman.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by orohbiro(f): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
inoki247:
Help on what wen u dey enjoy the Voom vam voom u no call us na when he come boom nd become a baby u dey call us....
you sounded dumb did he not also enjoy it. were is your conscience

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Duru9(m): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
Make we hear from the guy first

At your age you aborted first baby

Only God know how many you aborted when you were young

5 Likes

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by sevo(m): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
When una dey do the do...nobody know ooo

1 Like

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by GreaterFuture3: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
Wow
Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by lapazi(m): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
Na UN remain make she call,

Nonsense and ingredients

5 Likes

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Ecbatana: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
angry
Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Jamiubond009(m): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
Eruwaila 1 of Amsterdam grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by captianfreeman(m): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
Would it be fair to say that majority of this actresses are M.U.M.U?

Just asking.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by OBTMOS(m): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
You dated married man!!

1 Like

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Steve28: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
If the guy was a poor dude I bet you wouldn’t have bothered contacted him?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by HansSpeke: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
Eruwaila I of Amsterdam grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by KnightsTemplar(m): 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
I just find this funny, is it that she can't take care of her child herself, a lot of women are single handedly raising one or more child, without the support of the father. The public show too me is uncalled for, and she said she is married, is it that her husband doesn't want the child, even at that she can still raise the child on her own, she looks capable of doing that.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
Why does anty look so much older than the guy?

Relax madam, we no follow una enjoy the coming grin (in Naira Marley's voice)
Nigeria get much more pressing issues, and we will attend to you later!

9 Likes

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by meobizy(f): 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
She should get a job and do the needful.

8 Likes

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
grin The Time Wey The Guy Dey NACK You , And your Kpekus dey enjoy em Dickson !........... did you ask for our HELP undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Francis Odigie Calls Out Dumez Edo, Her Baby Daddy (Video) by Splendor4(m): 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
Sey is this News.. abegi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban / D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together / Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.