Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Please I Need Advice From Everybody - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advice From Everybody (1011 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram / How To Give A Woman MouthAction – Advice From A Girl For Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice From Everybody by agoadiv(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2015
Lemme just go straight to the point

I had this girl dat was my class mate some 7 years ago so we kind of hooked up n started chatting, we played n made fun online but i never thought twas getting to her heart, one day i jokingly told her i was hungry n she said shes gonna help although she didn't do it immediately, twas wen she came back from school she brought me food n dat was how i developed feelings for her n started wanting her but not in an irrational way... Leta told her frnd jokingly dat she was de gurl after my hrt, den i just wanted to go for the kill

I asked her out n she told me she was already dating n needed casual frndship, i now asked her i just have feelings for her, if she eva had some for me, she told me yes but it wore off march2015,i was shocked n asked her why she never told mi, she said she was afraid, i just told her am now ready for her but she said she dating already.

Why would u do in this case?
Re: Please I Need Advice From Everybody by LEvuls(m): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2015
that woman will make u ave a
nightmare..... YOU>>>>>>Yes YOU
reading your signature >>>>Your
fada cheesy
Re: Please I Need Advice From Everybody by Emeraldcute(f): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2015
Op u threw away that golden opportunity

Btw i thought u said u had a crush on me embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advice From Everybody by Emeraldcute(f): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2015
LEvuls:
that man will make u ave a
nightmare..... YOU>>>>>>Yes YOU
reading your signature >>>>Your
fada cheesy
lol
Re: Please I Need Advice From Everybody by tungstar(m): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2015
She could hv used d "already dating" line as a defense mechanism to see if u would fight 4 her love.....try nd try again.....if she still stands her grounds on it......... Sorry dude...Better luck next time.
Re: Please I Need Advice From Everybody by etoroh: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2015
tongue op there are many fishes in the stream
Re: Please I Need Advice From Everybody by LEvuls(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2015
Emeraldcute:
lol
next time he won't put up such silly Sig again.

no apology OP cool
Re: Please I Need Advice From Everybody by tungstar(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Please I Need Advice From Everybody by tungstar(m): 10:45am On Jul 20, 2015
Emeraldcute:
Dnt worry gv him time he will come around

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice From Everybody by Gurgle(f): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2015
I don't understand this post

you were sleeping with her while she was dating the other guy, then you stopped

now she says she liked you before but didn't tell you on time

now you're ready to date her again and now shes dating another chap?

BTW can someone explain this to me

when people say "friendship" and "befriending" does it mean youre just sleeping with the person with no attachment

where I grew up it just means the person is your friend!! but when I come across Nigerians it has some kind of vulgar tone attached to it

like this OP with "casual friendship" what on earth does he mean?!
Re: Please I Need Advice From Everybody by Luizkid(m): 11:03am On Jul 20, 2015
it's called 'initial gra gra', if u act ur script well she'll b d one chasing u..
Re: Please I Need Advice From Everybody by 123CarZ(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Emeraldcute:

@op make sure u don't throw another golden opportunity away grin
Re: Please I Need Advice From Everybody by agoadiv(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Keep calm n read to understand! Nobody said i was sleeping with her, i wasn't inlove with her but gradually fell for her, unknown to be she had feelings for me earlier n wen mine came according to her was wen hers wore out...

@bolded go create ur thread abt dat
Gurgle:

when people say "friendship" and "befriending" does it mean youre just sleeping with the person with no attachment

where I grew up it just means the person is your friend!! but when I come across Nigerians it has some kind of vulgar tone attached to it

Re: Please I Need Advice From Everybody by yemstok(m): 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
agoadiv:
Lemme just go straight to the point

I had this girl dat was my class mate some 7 years ago so we kind of hooked up n started chatting, we played n made fun online but i never thought twas getting to her heart, one day i jokingly told her i was hungry n she said shes gonna help although she didn't do it immediately, twas wen she came back from school she brought me food n dat was how i developed feelings for her n started wanting her but not in an irrational way... Leta told her frnd jokingly dat she was de gurl after my hrt, den i just wanted to go for the kill

I asked her out n she told me she was already dating n needed casual frndship, i now asked her i just have feelings for her, if she eva had some for me, she told me yes but it wore off march2015,i was shocked n asked her why she never told mi, she said she was afraid, i just told her am now ready for her but she said she dating already.

Why would u do in this case?

I would advise you hang around her. she still feels something for u. she might not even be in a relationship,she might be testing u to see if you would back off. Don't be too sticky though.

but u sef fumble o! u weren't sensitive @ all
Re: Please I Need Advice From Everybody by sneak3(m): 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Emeraldcute:

I concur to ur signature.. omo O dun gan.

You can ask ur Yoruba frnds for interpretatn if u are not one
Re: Please I Need Advice From Everybody by Houseofglam7(f): 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Somewhere, not too far away, this scenario is playing out
Re: Please I Need Advice From Everybody by Mxxx(m): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
I will let her have her way.
Re: Please I Need Advice From Everybody by Gurgle(f): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
agoadiv:
Keep calm n read to understand! Nobody said i was sleeping with her, i wasn't inlove with her but gradually fell for her, unknown to be she had feelings for me earlier n wen mine came according to her was wen hers wore out...

@bolded go create ur thread abt dat

Cant you explain it, since you have taken time to reply and share my post

im very calm lol I just didn't understand your post
Re: Please I Need Advice From Everybody by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
Gurgle:

hmmm.english teacher
Re: Please I Need Advice From Everybody by Gurgle(f): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Andrew114:
hmmm.english teacher

I didn't understand you

I didn't try to correct his English

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Causes Commotion Between Kim K And Kanye West / Sex And The Psychopath / Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria... Which Of Them Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.