Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,112 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank (2724 Views)

Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral / May Your Path Be Filled With Thorns, Horrors Of Night – FFK Curses Emefiele / Adams Oshiomhole Tweets On Peace Of Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by Neictraema(f): 1:38pm On May 03, 2020
Lord, that they may feel what the common man feel....
Please share your thoughts below.

Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by Ivimilly: 1:39pm On May 03, 2020
This is just to show you that Nigerian employers no send person and our labor system is non existent..... Donated one billion to Nigeria APC without forecasting that the funds would be needed to salvage the jobs of your staffs who are Nigerians
Stay off the streets fool make men no sight you

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by Olachase(m): 1:40pm On May 03, 2020
what can they do when the owner of business says he don't need them anymore, it's just like when God give and take back. well I wish them nothing Buh peace.

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by SeverusSnape(m): 1:40pm On May 03, 2020
Too bad. Bank job is not secured at all.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:41pm On May 03, 2020
Really bad,

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by EcoBrick: 1:41pm On May 03, 2020
FFK should keep kwayet there. Clout chaser. Wigwe has done more for and impacted more Nigerians than FFK would do in 100 generations. If he feels he's any better than him he should endeavour to set up a business and employ people during this COVID-19 period.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by GamalNasser: 1:41pm On May 03, 2020
Herbert Wigwe is very deceptive character , why use COVID crunch as an excuse to effect a plan you have had since you bought Diamond bank

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by Homeboiy: 1:44pm On May 03, 2020
some girls are stupid
just to prepare noodles and it's taking you 1:47 mins.

Na wH o
Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by caprini1: 1:44pm On May 03, 2020
Staffs laid off ,yes,but they will be compensated .Branches closed? Capital no!

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by festacman(m): 1:45pm On May 03, 2020
FFK
Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by Sunshineg5(m): 1:45pm On May 03, 2020
FFK thinks running business is the same thing as being a political prostitute cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by phelonrays: 1:45pm On May 03, 2020
shocked

He was appeasing the gods [Buhari and APC] at the detriment of his the defunct Diamond bank staff''

My sympathy for those who lost their source of survival•
It's a trying time
And I know for sure those of us who will survive the final blow of the Wind [aftermath of oga Covid] shall Testify in the near future ...

Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by seunlayi(m): 1:46pm On May 03, 2020
This tweet is a hit.

Thumb up for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by Carfreak966: 1:47pm On May 03, 2020
Most of the banks are former diamond branches. Just about 5% is the Real Access Bank branches. Well you cannot tell a man how to run his business or spend his money. If he likes he gives China 20Billion. Better start saving your money and establishing your small business. Don’t depend on Suit and tie job.

Na before before People day respect bank job. Dem go salute you like say you don win lottery.

If I tell you my experience with Keystone bank at bode Thomas that year ehh. From Ikorodu to Surulere I go use public transport. E get one time Way I enter one chance, they gave me a big cut on my arm, omo I carry my self go the branch make I show them say I don injure o (because if you no show them go give you query and reduce 2k from your salary) I carry blood enter I no send, I no shame. People wan help me clean blood I no even gree.

Hustle for your self. Just pretend as if you don’t have father or mother. Do like mad man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by Sunshineg5(m): 1:47pm On May 03, 2020
GamalNasser:
Herbert Wigwe is very deceptive character , why use COVID crunch as an excuse to effect a plan you have had since you bought Diamond bank
Anyone who knows how finance and business operate anticipated the move Mr Wige made.

6 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by GamalNasser: 1:49pm On May 03, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Anyone who knows how finance and business operate anticipated the move Mr Wige made.

True

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 03, 2020
G
Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by Avalancheman: 1:50pm On May 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Not just Diamond bank. Intercontinental too.

It is FG that has been stopping them from shutting down all the old Intercontinental bank branches since the shady take-over happened... embarassed

Now, with the Coronavirus and 1Billion naira "donation", the coast is now clear for them to do as they have always wished.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by Rich4god(m): 1:54pm On May 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

That's just the truth... As at today, the effect of covid19 on banks profit is small, if not negligible. Despite the fact that since February, banks in major cities have been offering skeletal services, yet a lot of the bank did well in Q1 of 2020 than they did in 2019. They were just looking for an excuse.

But who will blame him, the board must have consented to it, so since the business belongs to dem, the can decide to sack everyone and close up. Nothing that we can do.

It's CBN that I even blame, they don't help the banks at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by Neictraema(f): 2:03pm On May 03, 2020
Avalancheman:

Not just Diamond bank. Intercontinental too.

It is FG that has been stopping them from shutting down all the old Intercontinental bank branches since the shady take-over happened... embarassed

Now, with the Coronavirus and 1Billion naira "donation", the coast is now clear for them to do as they have always wished.

You made my day! They want to use this crisis as a cover-up to cut costs by laying-off these staff at the worst possible time.
When it comes to staff, the opposite of essential is not "non-essential".
Without the security men/women and the cleaners, will the MD maintain the social distancing and clean environment himself!
Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by 24SEVEN: 2:17pm On May 03, 2020
I feel bad for Access Bank staff laid off, But...Wigwe would do whatever it takes keep his bank afloat.
Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by Bankowner: 2:17pm On May 03, 2020
Carfreak966:
Most of the banks are former diamond branches. Just about 5% is the Real Access Bank branches. Well you cannot tell a man how to run his business or spend his money. If he likes he gives China 20Billion. Better start saving your money and establishing your small business. Don’t depend on Suit and tie job.

Na before before People day respect bank job. Dem go salute you like say you don win lottery.

If I tell you my experience with Keystone bank at bode Thomas that year ehh. From Ikorodu to Surulere I go use public transport. E get one time Way I enter one chance, they gave me a big cut on my arm, omo I carry my self go the branch make I show them say I don injure o (because if you no show them go give you query and reduce 2k from your salary) I carry blood enter I no send, I no shame. People wan help me clean blood I no even gree.

Hustle for your self. Just pretend as if you don’t have father or mother. Do like mad man

Below is my response to an earlier thread:

To say that the management of Access Bank doesn’t know what it is doing will be a gross underestimation of the capacity of the team.

Access Bank is run by a high capacity intellectual and shrewd bankers who over the years have learnt by all means to weave their way from obscurity into something even if it meant pulling down perceived or real opposition along the way. If you think the bank is in distress, do not be deceived! Over 80% of the buildings housing the closed branches are owned directly by the bank, picture how much the bank stands to realize when these buildings are put to the market for sale and you will better understand the economics behind taking the decision.

Yes, it may not be the best of times to go into real estate but trust me, when the whole virus saga is over and the economy is fully functioning, do not be surprised when Access Bank starts posting mega billions as profit which will be boosted by the sale of the buildings.

Besides, closing down the branches in business terms is referred to as scaling down. Imagine the cost that’ll be saved from running 340 branches that ordinarily would not make any profit for months to come. No business will keep a branch afloat if it is depleting the resources of the organization.

Granted that some of the branches will be reopened after sometime but you will agree that the bank made a win-win business decision. The only victims are the affected staff and believe me, it’s not today that Access Bank, and indeed other banks, have been downsizing.

I was in that boat 5 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by Jostoman: 2:42pm On May 03, 2020
Sunshineg5:
FFK thinks running business is the same thing as being a political prostitute cheesy
am ashamed of you sir

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by helinues: 2:44pm On May 03, 2020
Me listening to Sam Smith - How do you sleep?
Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by SIONKPO1(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2020
EcoBrick:
FFK should keep kwayet there. Clout chaser. Wigwe has done more for and impacted more Nigerians than FFK would do in 100 generations. If he feels he's any better than him he should endeavour to set up a business and employ people during this COVID-19 period.
You sound dull,do you know that at least a thousand staffs are out of jobs
may you also become jobless
Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by Rapmoney(m): 3:10pm On May 03, 2020
cool
Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by SIONKPO1(m): 3:11pm On May 03, 2020
Sunshineg5:
why not try and reason well,how will the sacked staffs now feel?
Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by SIONKPO1(m): 3:14pm On May 03, 2020
I think we Nigerians needs to start standing for ourselves,Let's storm the bank social media handle and all those that have money in their account should withdraw their money from the bank
Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by Airforce1(m): 3:15pm On May 03, 2020
This is the wrong time to lay off worker

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by Lanretoye(m): 3:16pm On May 03, 2020
1billion could go a long way as compensation for staffs who lost their job.

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by maestroferddi: 3:22pm On May 03, 2020
EcoBrick:
You are speaking out of ignorance.

Access Bank is not owned by Herbert Wigwe. Aig was there before him.

Aig used to feel as if he owns half the world. Today he is no longer on the soapbox.

Wigwe should do well to remember that change is constant.

Access Bank has all it takes to weather this storm but because the CEO wants to flex his muscle, he is throwing people into unemployment without sparing a thought..

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe, How Do You Sleep At Night? FFK Explosive Tweets On Access Bank by Alwaysachick: 3:23pm On May 03, 2020
Sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magu Moves Personal Effects Out Of EFCC, To Face Prosecution / Why South South Is Biafra. Don't Be Deceived ! / IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.