Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

I Think She Jazzed Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think She Jazzed Me! (1361 Views)

What Do You Think She Studied In School? (see Photo) / Wot Wil U Do If You Wake Up To Realise U'v Bin Jazzed Into A Marriage 4 15 Years / Feeling All Jazzed Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think She Jazzed Me! by efeski(m): 1:24am On Mar 12, 2009

1 Like

Re: I Think She Jazzed Me! by MissyB1(m): 1:40am On Mar 12, 2009
If she has moved on . . . What stops You from doing same??
Besides 'Ogbanje' or 'Jazz'. . . Some pple walk into Your life and leave
indelible footprints . . .It doesn't necessarily mean it's spiritual.
Put Yourself in order . . . She is married!! Let her remain what she is . . . .an Ex.
Re: I Think She Jazzed Me! by oluwafemi113(m): 5:36am On Mar 12, 2009
@ poster as time goes on you we find one that is better than her
pls let her go she has become another man wife.
Re: I Think She Jazzed Me! by efeski(m): 6:36am On Mar 12, 2009
indeed i've bn tryin 2 move on 4 d better part of 2 yrs yet it seems an impossible task
Re: I Think She Jazzed Me! by efeski(m): 6:37am On Mar 12, 2009
indeed i've bn tryin 2 move on 4 d better part of 2 yrs yet it seems an impossible task
Re: I Think She Jazzed Me! by patwhizkid(f): 7:14am On Mar 12, 2009
@ topic
is she don jazzy?
Re: I Think She Jazzed Me! by menace001(m): 8:14am On Mar 12, 2009
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]@ poster "person wey dem jazz no dey know". so she didnt jazz u , u just dont want to let go man, may be na her lovemaking or some other attitudes of hers, na u sabi.u need deliverance from all abiku bondage, release, [/font] grin grin
Re: I Think She Jazzed Me! by CrazyMan(m): 8:17am On Mar 12, 2009
Don't be selfish. From what you've said so far, I think you want her back because you can't control your emotions. She's married my dear and there's nothing you can do about that. I would advice you to detach yourself and stop mounting unnecessary pressure on her; because if she gives in to your pressure and starts having affairs with you. . . and her marriage crashes, God would hold you responsible. And believe me your life would be worse than the way it is presently because you be under a curse. So in order to avoid unnecessary gallops in life, you must learn to respect other peoples marriages.
Re: I Think She Jazzed Me! by ariblaze(m): 10:31am On Mar 12, 2009
Missy B:

If she has moved on . . . What stops You from doing same??
Besides 'Ogbanje' or 'Jazz'. . . Some pple walk into Your life and leave
indelible footprints . . .It doesn't necessarily mean it's spiritual.
Put Yourself in order . . . She is married!! Let her remain what she is . . . .an Ex.

gbam well put

guy nobody has you jazzed

you are the one choosing to feel this thingy you are

she isnt available let her be ,guy

once you do. . . .i am sure you will find someone who will measure up
Re: I Think She Jazzed Me! by simplysmat(m): 11:17am On Mar 12, 2009
Guy she did nothing to you. It might just be that there's something about her that you had grown attached to in the time you were together. Maybe the fact that she has moved on to another level and you consider yourself to be at the same place you were when it ended makes you long for a relationship with her to upgrade you to where you wish to be.

The best thing for you to do is to keep trying to forget her and find someone who you're more in tune with, even with your present state of mind, and let her help you get out the low you find yourself in.[sub][/sub]grgjyjnfhyhfxz
Re: I Think She Jazzed Me! by spoilt(f): 12:39am On Mar 19, 2009
Ogbanje? Abiku? grin grin
Perhaps you are simply thinking with your crotch?
Re: I Think She Jazzed Me! by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:52am On Mar 19, 2009
efeski:

I find it interesting when people very quickly and very comfortably use abstract issues/notions to mask thier in-competencies and weaknesses.

You are weak in the knees for her. It's as simple as that efeski. You neva tried or attempted to move on. You have consoled yourself with the fact that since YOU know HER buttons and you clearly understand how to use themĀ  . . . . this means that she has not moved on. Do you know that with every new man in a woman's life; new buttons are created and most of the old ones either become defunct or passive?

You are hurting yourself by holding on to her mentally. She did not jazz you. You jazzed yourself. I believe, in life, you are in control of every situation. Your control can only be defined by your reaction to each individual situation. Life is about choices and discipline.

Make a choice and discipline yourself to stick to it.
Re: I Think She Jazzed Me! by onyxera(m): 4:32am On Mar 19, 2009
@poster,
if anyone dey jazz himself na u dey jazz urself.how come u r even tinkin of havin somtin wit a married lady ur ex gal or not,& pls wen u see a pastor tell him 2 flog u
Re: I Think She Jazzed Me! by nj11(f): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2009
spoilt:

Ogbanje? Abiku? grin grin
Perhaps you are simply thinking with your crotch?

lol.
Re: I Think She Jazzed Me! by unfaded(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2009
am with you bro, its possible you don chop love portion, visit the oracle grin
Re: I Think She Jazzed Me! by Zealar(m): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2009
O! this is damn superstitious. I really hope she loved much more than any other man. D real fact is that she didn't jazz u. Like menace001 said person wey dem jazz no dey no. Pls, get along n keep searching 4 ur own missing rib, leave her pls she is married. U HEAR!!!!! God go bless u nyafu nyafu if u do so.
Re: I Think She Jazzed Me! by yme1(f): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2009
@poster
they have said it all
but to be on the safe side go for deliverance too
Re: I Think She Jazzed Me! by chrisical(m): 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2009
am with you bro. sorry dont be afraid . O rie fo ka si be grin
Re: I Think She Jazzed Me! by waterworks(f): 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2009
abiku's are very principled??
LOL!!!

o boy dont kid urself. if na abiku she really be u for don die since! love or no love.

all dese yeye gurls wen the 'confess' to abikuism self thier making it hard for we normal girls!!
Re: I Think She Jazzed Me! by Czarskit(m): 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2009
@ OP

See your smelly mouth. . .
Re: I Think She Jazzed Me! by efeski(m): 1:01am On Mar 28, 2009

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO TALK TO A LADY / Can U Go Back To A Former Boyfriend? / Rape In Marriage - How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.