Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) (71732 Views)

Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) / Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by anigold(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Yhunoos:
Yes!
This goods for the troops
Helps to boost their morale

Not some former chiefs that sits at his comfort mansion in abuja nd push ill-equipped soldiers to the war front.

Change I tell ya, CHANGE!!!

push-ups does not stop insurgents...

We need military action atleast GEJ almost won the war against
boko haram...

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Tranquill: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
olapluto:
Who born Minimah to try that. Abi he wan die ni? This is an infantry man to the core.

Your comment betrays your stupidity. Go and campare Minimah's record as an infantry officer in the Nigerian army and that of your present army chief. Even at the level of a General Minimah was still jumping out of helicopter from hights and I would like you to mention any officer serving or retired that has done that. You think soldiering is only about doing press up with full army uniform.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by omojeesu(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Leadership by example!
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by dualsurvey: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
gboss4sure:
Na push up go make boko haram stop bombing.
Not realy, but I think his closeness to his boys alone will ginger their morale, it's a gud idea.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by tobaflexy(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Na d moral high nw
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Op I just want to know why army generals from major generals upwards always move with walking stick. All the once I have seen are into it.
www.
It's called a swagger stick, not a walking stick.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by ModiKen(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
queenzibah:
Is dat hw to do puush up , no wonder dey cnt defeat BH..... Nd imagine push up galant soldiers wil do as early as 4,5am and start combatin BH dis morning na d tin dis dulard soldiers dey do around after 1pm or let say btw 9 nd 10am ..... #singing: which way nigeria , which to , I love .......... I wan to go....... I do mistake oya airforce1 remix am grin

Can we see a pic of you doing push ups, we would like to compare with that of Patience Jonathan Michelle Obama?
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

If it was physical strength why is it that the British successfully ruled Nigeria and defeated so many strong tribes it was there ingenuity in technology and advance technics in warfare not physical strength.
www.
read my comment again..........i said physical strength is important too.......i didnt say pysical strength is all dat is needed...........hav u gone to Britain b4?do u no the kind of training dere soldiers for through?....my brother as i earlier said; in any military organisation d need to build physical strength is paramount............with all the sense US has they are still fighting terrorism.........so it not all abt sense......everything has its place to play....mental strength,physical strength and so on
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Sirdayor(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
I think, the change is coming!
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Khameal007(m): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

Op I just want to know why army generals from major generals upwards always move with walking stick. All the once I have seen are into it.
www.

That stick is actually used for sitting... you can call it a mobile chair.. lieutenants carry it too.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by dayowunmi(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

www.
I think Most military ppl do have african insurance/bulletproof, may be those sticks are the remote control for it. Its not impossible.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by LEXYCOM: 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hmmmmmm, buhari must hear dis. I swear
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by obontami: 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
jieta:

guy i see as you want take finish that toh,paz girl for that ashawo thread grin hahaha
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by MagicBoss: 12:22am On Jul 21, 2015
[quote
www.[/quote]

It's called a shooting stick or chair. It's not a swagger stick.
This stick in question can be converted to a chair a swagger stick cannot.

See below link for picture.
http://www.armysurplus.com.au/showProduct/Camping+Equipment/CHAIRS+STOOLS/SS7003/Shooting+-+Seat++Stick+-+-+X-Large++-+Model+00336
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by jieta: 12:23am On Jul 21, 2015
obontami:

guy i see as you want take finish that toh,paz girl for that ashawo thread grin hahaha
no mind dat bi tch when dey form
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by flyforall: 1:07am On Jul 21, 2015
PMB HAS ARRIVED
CHANGE IS HERE
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by kingphlux: 2:16am On Jul 21, 2015
I sight COFDS...make sure say u complete 500 push ups
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by emmanator(m): 2:52am On Jul 21, 2015
wow! d view is encouraging unlike d boko views were dey work out with knifes 2 innocent throats n bury innocent ppl alive. made me lost my appetite 4 days..
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by IamThrive(m): 3:27am On Jul 21, 2015
Singing**

Oga move over hmmm, oga move over;

Show me your swag,oga move over hmmm to sambisa eeh!

#OgaTakesTheLead

Bravoo
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by RealEstate35: 5:33am On Jul 21, 2015
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by bakila: 6:25am On Jul 21, 2015
omenka:
Even him breathing wouldn't defeat "Boko boys or stop their bombs", but he still breathes doesn't he?? Do you expect to see pictures of his blueprint for defeating them??

Na wa for you oo.
The chap will prefer something like "COAS adds ten kg after assuming office,". Their yeye dey smell.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 6:47am On Jul 21, 2015
this is a moral boaster 4 d boys. When dy feel dia oga is part of dem dem go 1go all d way.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by olarafiat(f): 7:01am On Jul 21, 2015
Demmocrats:

www.
I know 1 lyk dat too though retired was shocked to discover dat it was actually a sword
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by udumabiggy: 7:17am On Jul 21, 2015
michaelwilli:
Definitely not a pot bellied glutton
I do 100 push ups per roll. the idiot the do ten and him go tire.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 21, 2015
Anamachi3:
The man dey physically fit, #move over to Sambisa to conquer Boko Boys sharp sharp#

Its obvious , I doubt if Badeh could do this, his tummy would not agree. grin
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by gbishman: 8:05am On Jul 21, 2015
I bet ü Non of the former chiefs could ever Do this. Iove this guy
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by acehood907(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2015
Old solders never die,they simple fade away
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Paschal55(m): 10:22am On Jul 21, 2015
So after d push ups wot happens next,Fresh Bomb blast in Damaturu,at least five died!,,,#PUSH UP KO#
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2015
gboss4sure:

The push up don finish, boko never end

https://www.nairaland.com/2464820/breaking-fresh-bomb-explosion-damaturu

yes! Its a sign of their weakness in the war. Make them come hand to hand with the army and stop using brainwashed ccivilians to carry out attacks. If them get mind make them come physical combat.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Lancelott(m): 12:53am On Jul 22, 2015
Okijajuju1:
How can a Chief of Army Staff not have pot belle? angry

He will not be respected by either his Men nor even Boko Haram.. angry

Buhari should know better. This man is not qualified to be our Chief or Army Staff.. angry

Instead Buhari should have appointed this guy..

[img]http://4.bp..com/-q-iQ95ziZEE/Uy-_SqJmzYI/AAAAAAAACXo/tlYCZQIHIEw/s1600/nigerian+police+pot+belly.jpg[/img]

hahahahaha can't stop laughing.....the belle na bullet repellent ooooo.....Boko will just run away shouting "principal na only you waka come"
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 22, 2015
shadowgwalker:
yes! Its a sign of their weakness in the war. Make them come hand to hand with the army and stop using brainwashed ccivilians to carry out attacks. If them get mind make them come physical combat.

Hand in Hand? When they attack military bases nko? that one na leg to hand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose’s Daughter's Wedding To Odunlade Royal Family. Photos / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) / Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.