Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

See What Your Month Of Birth Say About You Here - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See What Your Month Of Birth Say About You Here (1076 Views)

Relocate To Canada With Your Family Within One Month Of Creating Your Profile.. / Cake Training For The Month Of September Start On 5th Sept,2016 / Here Is What Wikipedia Has To Say About Seun Osewa (lalasticlala) : Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Your Month Of Birth Say About You Here by thanki410(m): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
Comment on your month of birth and know those hidden qualities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Your Month Of Birth Say About You Here by adun99(f): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
[Octoberuote author=thanki410 post=36081154]Comment on your month of birth and know those hidden qualities[/quote]
Re: See What Your Month Of Birth Say About You Here by thanki410(m): 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
OCTOBER Loves to chat Loves those who loves him Loves to takes things at the centre Attractive and suave Inner and physical beauty Does not lie or pretend Sympathetic Treats friends importantly Always making friends Easily hurt but recovers easily Bad tempered Selfish Seldom helps unless asked Daydreamer Very opinionated Does not care of what others think Emotional Decisive Strong clairvoyance Loves to travel, the arts and literature Soft-spoken, loving and caring Romantic Touchy and easily jealous Concerned Loves outdoors Just and fair Spendthrift and easily influenced Easily loses confidence Your Day of Birth Birthstone for October Characteristics for those Born in October

1 Like

Re: See What Your Month Of Birth Say About You Here by adun99(f): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2015
thanki410:
OCTOBER
Loves to chat
Loves those who loves him
Loves to takes things at the centre
Attractive and suave
Inner and physical beauty
Does not lie or pretend
Sympathetic
Treats friends importantly
Always making friends
Easily hurt but recovers easily
Bad tempered
Selfish
Seldom helps unless asked
Daydreamer
Very opinionated
Does not care of what others think
Emotional
Decisive
Strong clairvoyance
Loves to travel, the arts and literature
Soft-spoken, loving and caring
Romantic
Touchy and easily jealous
Concerned
Loves outdoors
Just and fair
Spendthrift and easily influenced
Easily loses confidence
Your Day of Birth
Birthstone for October
Characteristics for those Born in
October

Truth, thanks
Re: See What Your Month Of Birth Say About You Here by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2015
August,

Waiting to see what you have to say.
Re: See What Your Month Of Birth Say About You Here by disguyz(m): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
June....... Let c what June has to offer
Re: See What Your Month Of Birth Say About You Here by trapQ: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
astrology Will screw you if you choose to live by it

1 Like

Re: See What Your Month Of Birth Say About You Here by thanki410(m): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
JUNE Thinks far with vision Easily influenced by kindness Polite and soft-spoken Having lots of ideas Sensitive Active mind Hesitating Tends to delay Choosy and always wants the best Temperamental Funny and humorous Loves to joke Good debating skills Talkative Daydreamer Friendly Knows how to make friends Abiding Able to show character Easily hurt Prone to getting colds Loves to dress up Easily bored Fussy Seldom show emotions Takes time to recover when hurt Brand conscious Executive Stubborn Those who loves me are enemies Those who hates me are friends Your Day of Birth Birthstone for June Characteristics for those Born in June
Re: See What Your Month Of Birth Say About You Here by thanki410(m): 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
AUGUST Loves to joke Attractive Suave and caring Brave and fearless Firm and has leadership qualities Knows how to console others Too generous and egoistic Taked high pride of oneself Thirsty for praises Extraodinary spirit Easily angered Angry when provoked Easily jealous Observant Careful and cautious Thinks quickly Independent thoughts Loves to lead and to be led Loves to dream Talented in the arts, music and defence Sensitive but not petty Poor resistance against illnesses Learns to relax Hasty and rushy Romantic Loving and caring Loves to make friends Your Day of Birth Birthstone for August Characteristics for those Born in August
Re: See What Your Month Of Birth Say About You Here by thanki410(m): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
This isn't astrology. This has to do with numerology and horoscope
it doesn't tell you to live by what you read. It only tells you those little qualities that make you. It is a gift and not voodoo
Re: See What Your Month Of Birth Say About You Here by Askubur(m): 6:08am On Jul 23, 2015
March
Re: See What Your Month Of Birth Say About You Here by thanki410(m): 6:43am On Jul 23, 2015
MARCH Attractive personality Affectionate Shy and reserved Secretive Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic Loves peace and serenity Sensitive to others Loves to serve others Not easily angered Trustworthy Appreciative and returns kindness Observant and assess others Revengeful Loves to dream and fantasize Loves travelling Loves attention Hasty decisions in choosing partners Loves home decors Musically talented Loves special things Moody Your Day of Birth Birthstone for March Characteristics for those Born in March
Re: See What Your Month Of Birth Say About You Here by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 23, 2015
Dude, no offence meant to you but that was a whole load of crap you put up there about my birth month (August)

That stuff hardly describes me, loves to lead, easily jealous, loves to joke, thirsty for praises, hasty & rushy, poor resistance to illnesses. HELL NO that's not me at all.

I hardly fall ill, my immune system is great thanks to the Lord God Almighty.

All I can say is your horoscope/numerology thingy is full of false information.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

From Passion To Profit / Be The Most Sought After Automation And Instrumentation Engineer / 21 Powerful Lessons I Have Learned About Life In 21 Years Of Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.