Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

vcxvx - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / vcxvx (10019 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

vcxvx by ItsMeShona(f): 3:31am On Mar 12, 2009
vvcx
Re: vcxvx by Bobjoe3(m): 3:39am On Mar 12, 2009
Shona, i must say ur story sound so interesting. I will advice you just follow ur heart. As in do what exactly ur hrt tells u
Re: vcxvx by Nobody: 3:40am On Mar 12, 2009
- Open relationship (check)
- He still loves his ex (check)
- Gives you half of him emotionally/physically (check)
- You can't concentrate in school because of him (check)
- Been in the relationship for 5 months (check)

Dump his ass. I don't know why women put up with this nonsense. We don't need it.
He treats you well, but still loves his gf. . . . so what? I treat my heels better than my flats, but I still love my flats any day any time. They're so comfortable
Re: vcxvx by oluwafemi113(m): 6:16am On Mar 12, 2009
really
Re: vcxvx by Obioso(m): 7:09am On Mar 12, 2009
Oh sori i ve been in this kind of mess b4. My own is dat a lot of guys cals my chick on fone if i ask her she wil say they just a friend.one even cal her my Lover in one of d sms i read from her fone.remember dat d guy is not marryin u.& he is not ready to do so soon forget about him face ur study bet me when u re thru with ur studies correct guys wil come more bigger dan d guy.bitiful tinz are more in front.give him half love and preserve ur lov
Re: vcxvx by amebono13: 8:29am On Mar 12, 2009
Whats communication there for?have u talked to him about it?does he know how you feel about it?

i will not advise u to dump him,when u guys have not talked about it yet,ur dumping him or remaining with him all the depends on the outcome of the conversation,u lot will have
Re: vcxvx by Godmother(f): 9:20am On Mar 12, 2009
Girl you know deep down that bf still loves his ex.Please move on.And you are probably right.He could dump you if she ever came back begging for forgiveness. I know it'll hurt a lot at first, but thing of the pain his leaving you for her would cause. You are a women and women know certain things deep down. You can ignore this at your detriment. Move on girl.
Re: vcxvx by Ben13: 9:23am On Mar 12, 2009
It's all about fun, shona
Re: vcxvx by romsky: 10:03am On Mar 12, 2009
benjy u know nuttin about luv so shut up
Re: vcxvx by Ben13: 10:14am On Mar 12, 2009
now, go back to your room; let me discus this very important issue cheesy
Re: vcxvx by touchmeder: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2009
One of my worse nightmare. do u know why he broke up with the girl. i ask cos i fear if its something flimsy,it could be resolved tomorrow and u'd b left in d lurch. Also how long did he have in between the break up before u guys started dating? i ask cos if it was too soon he might not have healed properly and u cld be acting as a rebound(to prove a point to his ex) or revenge girlfriend for him.

finally tell him bout ur concerns watch for change and hear what he has to say, dont act too desperate, if someone loves u they do. if u still feel insecure and all follow ur instinct. Trust me u dont want to play second fiddle for any man. wink
Re: vcxvx by Bobjoe3(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2009
Romade wat do u know abt love? You just dey yan anyhow,if i knock ur head
Re: vcxvx by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2009
@ poster

Stop being paranoid. If he says he wants to be with you then believe him and stop trying to scare yourself.

Stop giving the girl so much importance in your relationship with him. I’d advise you to call him and tell him your fears. Then hear from him. If you feel he’ll eventually leave you for her, then it’s better to leave first. But if he assures you it’s over with her, then stop making it your problem. You should be worried about other girls that he’s yet to meet, not his ex.
Re: vcxvx by nethacker(m): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2009
@poster, Don't do anything without the consent of GOD.Wat if u guyz r meant to be?Will u now allow the fear on the unknown and uncertainty change ur dream?If GOD could hardened the heart of Pharaoh by himself,then do u feel or think he can't soften or change pples mind?I was once in this kind of situation but believe me,inspite of the fact that i still love my ex-girlfriend so much,I can't accept her back cos the relationship was not working(no understanding).The new person i have now makes a whole lot of sense.Loving and caring.What more?Feelings sometimes mislead pple.Accept him and pray about it.

Don't forget ,With GOD n prayers,all things are possible. wink smiley
Re: vcxvx by nethacker(m): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2009
Sometimes it's very hard to comprehend,most especially when d wrong one loves u right n wen d right one loves u right too, ooopppsss!!!!! u will be stock in the middle,
Re: vcxvx by Tonyet1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

- Open relationship (check)
- He still loves his ex (check)
- Gives you half of him emotionally/physically (check)
- You can't concentrate in school because of him (check)
- Been in the relationship for 5 months (check)

Dump his ass. I don't know why women put up with this nonsense. We don't need it.
He treats you well, but still loves his gf. . . . so what? I treat my heels better than my flats, but I still love my flats any day any time. They're so comfortable

@Ebony-Silk, hi friend, i must say that i admire your comments on nairaland, but this one i strongly disagree with you

now let me explain it,

a lot of us may not really understand how the heart relates with love, take this from me "once you love, forever you love" love never dies, remember human were never made robot, we have feelings, and those feelings always play back thru' our memories, the fact there is that yeah though he still has a feeling for his ex doesnt mean he still wants her

how do i mean,

everyone has some special attributes and characters that makes them unique, and i think he still only admires and cherishes those attributes and characters of his ex

get this,

old things stinks, new things scents, this is more reason why i know he may never gpo for the ex again

i still have that problem with my ex'es, i have had over 5 dates i personally broke-up with, now for everytime i think about them, i jus feel i should still be with them, but then there are some other things i never liked about them

@poster,

yeah yeah your bf still remenissces his ex, but that aint mean he wants her again believe me, because if he does, he wont have come for you or still stick around till date, my advise is that you try as much as possible to let that thought off your head because they say that "whatever we think is what eventually happens,even though they may not have been designed that way"-this i call the power of our thoughts
Re: vcxvx by yme1(f): 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2009
@poster
consider it to be a game where the best go home being the winner
you know what i mean right,incase you dont know
Do whatever will make his head go gaga,treat him in a way he has never been treated before.
Re: vcxvx by Brandie(f): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2009
Gurlfrend why r u getin workd up ova notin,ur guy's ex is his past so let it b.Each time u guys r togeda avoid disscussion dat may lead 2ha,let ur guy knws u aint comfortable each time he talks about ha.Let hm knw aw u feel abt him nd let him realise u kan love him more dan hz ex,at d same time watch out 4 any change in him coz dat cld lead u 2knw if hes planin or ready back wit his ex.Lastly follow ur heart.So u wont regret ur actions lata.Wish u luck.Pls concentrate on ur studies.
Re: vcxvx by nethacker(m): 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2009
@tonye-t n y me, u guyz r intelligent, shocked angry grin
Re: vcxvx by Angelic25(f): 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2009
Av experience such b4 Gurl,wake up,gear up,u dnt need al dis,i kan feel u,kan feel ur PAINS,wat u goin true dnt let hm rune ya lyf,stand un ya feet nw n decid,stop loving up,let go of him,kos he kan hurt u any tym.
Re: vcxvx by amebono13: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2009
@poster

pay no mind to d pple telling u to quit,you cant quit until u talk things out with him,and your quitting depends on d outcome of dat conversation

1. for all we know,u might be d one imagining things

2. the guy gives u the attention u need,is carin like you said

3. no proof dat he is cheating on you,maltreating you,or beating you

sometimes we women walk out of certain situations wt no reason, and at the end of d day we end up frustrated

you know your problem? inferiority complex ,the earlier  u work on dat complex the better for you,cos the girl u r killing urself for im so sure does not care about you

what beats me is why u allow an ex or a fellow woman like you,intimidate your emotions

talk to him about it,and sort yourself out

why not  try and win his heart d same way if not more than his ex,you can make him forget that girl like so easy undecided you can shift his whole attention to urself

stop feeling inferior ,dats your problem
Re: vcxvx by Bobjoe3(m): 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2009
@ poster

"Is it true that we only fall in love when there are some memories in us, ?" from my own experience if he gets her back your ass is dumped!. The choice is your. Enjoy more of those goodies & get your ass dumped sooner or later or LET GO!.
Re: vcxvx by Bobjoe3(m): 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2009
amebo no1.:

@poster

pay no mind to d pple telling u to quit,you cant quit until u talk things out with him,and your quitting depends on d outcome of dat conversation

1. for all we know,u might be d one imagining things

2. the guy gives u the attention u need,is carin like you said

3. no proof dat he is cheating on you,maltreating you,or beating you

sometimes we women walk out of certain situations wt no reason, and at the end of d day we end up frustrated

you know your problem? inferiority complex ,the earlier u work on dat complex the better for you,cos the girl u r killing urself for im so sure does not care about you

what beats me is why u allow an ex or a fellow woman like you,intimidate your emotions

talk to him about it,and sort yourself out

why not try and win his heart d same way if not more than his ex,you can make him forget that girl like so easy undecided you can shift his whole attention to urself

stop feeling inferior ,dats your problem

Drop the crab buddy. I no go fit love the one I no fit love is just like that. And also you dont need or have enough edu/licence to advise this lady here becos from ur conversations you dont seems to know what your point is. you cant talk to him about it and get full detail people lie remember the simple shit is use hint to learn what people thinks. the so called guy dont want to loose the present girl because a bird at hand is worth 1 million in the forest. but as soon as he gets the 1 million the 1 becomes usely that is at best. Aslo you cant go around winning ppls at just like that. remember more genius are need to make love that to lead the united states. "no prove that he is cheating on you, " GROW UP DUDE, GROW UP,
Re: vcxvx by Lovelace: 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2009
@ topic
If you think, then it's probably true.
There's no amount of talk u are gonna talk to him that'd change that -if it were to be true.
Re: vcxvx by ItsMeShona(f): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2009
gfgfd
Re: vcxvx by davidylan5: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2009
Tonye-t is right, many people here crying "dump his ass" have never experienced REAL LOVE before . . . its VERY HARD to just lose overnight. No matter how the relationship with his ex ended, there is still something about her that he still cherishes and you dont measure up to.
There is a reason communication lines are important in a relationship, pour ur heart out to him and let him do same to you. It may be you need to work just that bit harder to be the best woman he's ever been with.

Walking away is the easy way out, it would simply reinforce the belief that he would have been better off with his ex anyway.
Re: vcxvx by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2009
tonye-t:

[color=#000099][font=trebuchet ms]

old things stinks, new things scents, this is more reason why i know he may never gpo for the ex again

i still have that problem with my ex'es, i have had over 5 dates i personally broke-up with, now for everytime i think about them, i jus feel i should still be with them, but then there are some other things i never liked about them

Thanks friend.
I somewhat agree with some fragments of your post.

"Once you love, forever you love"? LOL, false! As you stated before, maybe he's infatuated with some of his ex's characteristics, characteristics his girlfriend lacks. Maybe so.
But it does not mean that he still loves her. If love was ever there in the first place. I mean, what makes us love one person, yet leaves that person to love another.

Your analogy, if I may call it that, does not explain why he wouldn't leave her for his ex.
I read something smart above, someone mentioned that if possible, poster should find out the reason for her bf/his ex's break up. If it was for something petty, no matter how stank she smells, he'll still go back to her.

Let's be real here, poster mentioned that her boyfriend is stressing her out and hindering her academically. I don't know about other women but that's enough reason for me to break up with a guy.

What use is a man to a woman if he still feels that he belongs elsewhere while she's there laying her heart out for him.
Sometimes, I have this feelings that you men behave oblivious to our troubles, on purpose. How can you think that thinking about being with other women is going to make us feel? Happy? Sad? Impassive? What?!

yeah yeah your bf still remenissces his ex, but that aint mean he wants her again believe me, because if he does, he wont have come for you or still stick around till date, my advise is that you try as much as possible to let that thought off your head because they say that "whatever we think is what eventually happens,even though they may not have been designed that way"-this i call the power of our thoughts
I beg to differ. Just because he sticks around does not mean he doesn't wish to go back to his ex. Might mean his ex don't want him anymore.

Pass this to your brothers, stop messing with our heart. We don't need it and we won't stick around to feel how deep you'll stick the knife.
Re: vcxvx by Treetop20(m): 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2009
Re: vcxvx by tope2000(f): 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2009
@OP
Stop being paranoid wink
Re: vcxvx by Treetop20(m): 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2009
tope2000:

@OP
Stop being paranoid wink
pay no attention to her
women should listen to their intuition always
Re: vcxvx by Czarskit(m): 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2009
I suggest that you start having feelings for your ex as well! 50 - 50 no cheating! *kidding*

I can't b of much help 'cos I'm in same shoes with u (mine's even worse & has a lot of twists and turns).

So right now, I'm just 'free lancing'. . . Doing wateva, howeva, whereva & wheneva and expecting d worst (as well as the best). Don't let it disturb u in anyway (academically or wicheva way). Let's say u leave him and he still doesn't return to his ex? That'll b a lot worse 4 u 2 bear. . .

We often worry ourselves unnecessarily. . . So just face ur books & ur man and turn ur back on those crappy thoughts. . . Gudluck! Beta still, do what u deem right. Who knows, U might just be right. . .
Re: vcxvx by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2009
Czarskit:

I suggest that you start having feelings for your ex as well! 50 - 50 no cheating! *kidding*

I can't b of much help 'cos I'm in same shoes with u (mine's even worse & has a lot of twists and turns).

So right now, I'm just 'free lancing'. . . Doing wateva, howeva, whereva & wheneva and expecting d worst (as well as the best). Don't let it disturb u in anyway (academically or wicheva way). Let's say u leave him and he still doesn't return to his ex? That'll b a lot worse 4 u 2 bear. . .

We often worry ourselves unnecessarily. . . So just face ur books & ur man and turn ur back on those crappy thoughts. . . Gudluck! Beta still, do what u deem right. Who knows, U might just be right. . .
ROTFLMAO.

BTW, dnt forget to use condoms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Scandals Rock Nigeria Lng Bonny Ras / What Do You Think Is Going On In This Swimming Pool (photos) / ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.