Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes (15447 Views)

9 Silent Nigerian Billionaires Who Keep Their Wealth On A Low Key(photos) / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / List Of Nigerian Billionaires - Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by Lagosboy: 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2009
@ Zombi

I amdire these men and dont hate them in anyway i was just stating the allegations against Mike by Ribadu dats all. I personally know politicians use most of this businessmen to launder money as well. I personally know of a former governor who gave one big business dude billions to invest for him. This is not to say this business men are not wealthy themselves of course they are incredibly liquid.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by fegflu: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2009
To all those who insist i should shut my mouth on my convictions abt which is more superior among academic qualification and experience. Are u now convinced that these guys do not have any university degrees but guts , brains , and are rutless in deal making. This is the guiding principles behind their daily life. And see were it has landed them- only jah knws were it will take them next.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by adconline(m): 6:22am On Mar 13, 2009
fegflu
@To all those who insist i should shut my mouth on my convictions abt which is more superior among academic qualification and experience. Are u now convinced that these guys do not have any university degrees but guts , brains , and are rutless in deal making. This is the guiding principles behind their daily life. And see were it has landed them- only jah knws were it will take them next.
Posted on: Yesterday at 08:19:08 PMPosted by: Lagosboy

who tell you say dangote no get academic degree. I think he went to a university in Egypt. As per Femi, he comes from a very politically connected family. His dad was the governor of Lagos state, how could he not have gone through the four walls of higher education?
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by fegflu: 6:34am On Mar 13, 2009
facts pls.

dANGOTE.
wat sch in egypt- name pleas- andfrm wat year 2 wat year.

Femi
wat sch in the world- name pleas- andfrm wat year 2 wat year.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by Jarus(m): 7:42am On Mar 13, 2009
zomby:

My favorite Nigerian business men Mike, Otedola and Dangote
They are my favourites too. I like Adenuga's venturesomeness. He is very daring and dabbles into the riskiest businesses, yet hardly fails. Humility and simplicity stand them out, especially FO and Aliko. They even hardly engage in frivolous talks, like our Harvard-trained, loquacious Ondo billionaire. You will hardly see them talk about their wealth in newspaper interviews.
I'm aware of Mike's strong, almost overbearing management style, but in Nigeria, sincerely if you are too loose and liberal, people will ruin your business.

fegflu:

To all those who insist i should shut my mouth on my convictions abt which is more superior among academic qualification and experience. Are u now convinced that these guys do not have any university degrees but guts , brains , and are rutless in deal making. This is the guiding principles behind their daily life. And see were it has landed them- only jah knws were it will take them next.
Aliko finished from Al-Azhar University in Egypt. Femi and Mike schooled in UK, but I can't recall the schools they went. It is common knowledge how Mike was a cab driver in London while schooling. How can a whole Sir Michael Otedola not send his son to university?
While it is a known fact that the level of education has little to do with material attainment in life, it is also well known that the chance of an unschooled person making it is lower than that of a schooled person, especially in today's world. Moreso, wealth is not the only measure of success. Wole Soyinka is not rich(in the context of these men) but he got fame through his academic attainment. Wealth may not have brought him that. Rasaq Okoya, for instance is far richer than WS, but Okoya cannot step into some places WS can easily walk in.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by Lagosboy: 7:57am On Mar 13, 2009
Jarus:

Aliko finished from Al-Azhar University in Egypt. Femi and Mike schooled in UK, but I can't recall the schools they went. It is common knowledge how Mike was a cab driver in London while schooling. How can a whole Sir Michael Otedola not send his son to university?
While it is a known fact that the level of education has little to do with material attainment in life, it is also well known that the chance of an unschooled person making it is lower than that of a schooled person, especially in today's world. Moreso, wealth is not the only measure of success. Wole Soyinka is not rich(in the context of these men) but he got fame through his academic attainment. Wealth may not have brought him that. Rasaq Okoya, for instance is far richer than WS, but Okoya cannot step into some places WS can easily walk in.

Bro aliko never had a university formal degree, he only went to egypt for some crash courses/degree in business way after making it as a billonaire. He started business in 1979 then a teenager.

Femi Otedola never went to a university either, yes his father was a governor in Lagos but Femi was not the education serious type. I think he did a diploma course in printing as his father used to have a big printing press.

Adenuga studied in the US and not UK and he his the only one out of them three to have a proper degree.

Education is wondeful but is not the yardstick to financial success. To me i believe entreprenueral skills are inborn and you can only acquire part of it through training. The ability to take risks vary for person to person and that is what differentiates entreprenuers from others.

Branson,Gates, Paul Allen, Dell CEO, Ambani father, Aliko,FO there is sumthin common abt all this fellas and it is no formal degree but financial success is outstanding.

Nontheless, please no one should diss university degree if u are not sure of what u wanna do.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by zomby(m): 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2009
Adenuga studied in USA and he's also from a strong family that drinks business as daily vitamin. He drove taxi as a student in United state only by choice, because he was a tough rebel as a young adult.
I do not know much about Dangote or Otedola.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2009
Lagosboy:

Bro aliko never had a university formal degree, he only went to egypt for some crash courses/degree in business way after making it as a billonaire. He started business in 1979 then a teenager.

Femi Otedola never went to a university either, yes his father was a governor in Lagos but Femi was not the education serious type. I think he did a diploma course in printing as his father used to have a big printing press.

Adenuga studied in the US and not UK and he his the only one out of them three to have a proper degree.

Education is wondeful but is not the yardstick to financial success. To me i believe entreprenueral skills are inborn and you can only acquire part of it through training. The ability to take risks vary for person to person and that is what differentiates entreprenuers from others.

Branson,Gates, Paul Allen, Dell CEO, Ambani father, Aliko,FO there is sumthin common abt all this fellas and it is no formal degree but financial success is outstanding.

Nontheless, please no one should diss university degree if u are not sure of what u wanna do.
I hate it when nigerians stick to this.
I'll use Bill gates for instance. Enough of this drop out bull crap.
Let me tell you something, MICROSOFT would probably not be in existence today if Bill Gates didn't go to college.
He dropped out when he was already a freaking Junior. In case you don't know, once you're a junior, ur there already. Senior yr is just projects and shit but u've primarily acquired enough skills to excel academically at this stage.
Gates dropped out because he figured the project "school project" would be more beneficial to him if he dropped out and utilized it.
He obviously didn't get a certificate but he had been properly equipped by the college
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by asha80(m): 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2009
Does someone have to go to university to be considerd as literate?
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by otokx(m): 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2009
some people like paper qualification pass money.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by tnk24: 7:21am On Mar 16, 2009
I saw a similar thread this morning and my opinion remains that the criteria used by Forbes is not in itself a perfect one, as we know too well that there are more than two Nigerians worth over a billion dollar and don't be surprised that Aliko Dangote might not even be the richest man in Nigeria. About two or three years ago, a magazine in Nigeria (City People, I am not too sure now) rated Mike Adenuga richer than Dangote with figures then, even though we know these figures change regularly.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by Lagosboy: 8:36am On Mar 16, 2009
A-town:

I hate it when nigerians stick to this.
I'll use Bill gates for instance. Enough of this drop out bull crap.
Let me tell you something, MICROSOFT would probably not be in existence today if Bill Gates didn't go to college.
He dropped out when he was already a freaking Junior. In case you don't know, once you're a junior, ur there already. Senior yr is just projects and shit but u've primarily acquired enough skills to excel academically at this stage.
Gates dropped out because he figured the project "school project" would be more beneficial to him if he dropped out and utilized it.
He obviously didn't get a certificate but he had been properly equipped by the college

My guy take it easy no one is saying people should not go to uni and read my post in context. The thing is realising u ve got something to offer and pursuing it vigorously. University education or certificate is not a factor in this. The truth is these people dropped out and a drop out is someone who never acquired a certificate form the institution of learning period. Lets call a spade a spade. A drop out is a drop out, having the technological intelligence or business talent is a different thing.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 18, 2009
Lagosboy:

My guy take it easy no one is saying people should not go to uni and read my post in context. The thing is realising u ve got something to offer and pursuing it vigorously. University education or certificate is not a factor in this. The truth is these people dropped out and a drop out is someone who never acquired a certificate form the institution of learning period. Lets call a spade a spade. A drop out is a drop out, having the technological intelligence or business talent is a different thing.

Very wrong Boy!
There is a difference between someone that drops out because he/she has acquired enough expertise from the college to pursue a dream and
someone that drops out for failing in college/not being able to cope in school.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by Afam4eva(m): 4:50am On Mar 18, 2009
tnk24:

I saw a similar thread this morning and my opinion remains that the criteria used by Forbes is not in itself a perfect one, as we know too well that there are more than two Nigerians worth over a billion dollar and don't be surprised that Aliko Dangote might not even be the richest man in Nigeria. About two or three years ago, a magazine in Nigeria (City People, I am not too sure now) rated Mike Adenuga richer than Dangote with figures then, even though we know these figures change regularly.

So celebrity city people rating is now better than forbes.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by Afam4eva(m): 4:54am On Mar 18, 2009
otokx:

some people like paper qualification pass money.

What's the use of a paper certification if you can't make good money with it.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by Lagosboy: 8:56am On Mar 18, 2009
A-town:

Very wrong Boy!
There is a difference between someone that drops out because he/she has acquired enough expertise from the college to pursue a dream and
someone that drops out for failing in college/not being able to cope in school.

Of course we are not talking of the reasons as many people would have various reasons for dropping out. Check forbes again and see what is put beside Gates education - it says drop out, check out emilson's it says drop out.

Drop Out is not neccassrily a negaitve word and i think you are arguing based on that perception. We are not discussing the reasons here rather we are talking of the non acqusition of the neccessary certificates.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by lucabrasi(m): 11:16am On Mar 18, 2009
femi otedola and dangote are the cancer we have in nigeria and personification of all the problems plaguing nigeria and i ca
nt believe knowing what we know,nigerians can still celebrate them,femi otedola monopolised the price of diesel and kerosene creating artificial demand sometimes using governmental agencies,right now in lagos,kerosene is as scarce as water falls in the sahara desert,he is the cause of our refineries being in its present state as he ll rather bribe government officials to make sure they dont work as it ll affect the bulk of his business and ppl are here and on facebook adulating him.

same as dangote apart from ruining people's businesses(those who have dared to compete with him by bringing in cheaper sugar or cement)by unfair and downright diabolic means,has held the price of cement,sugar,rice e.t.c in his grip for GOD knows how long and some people are here celebrating him,for the benefit of these who have not travelled out in uk here a bag of cement is sold for £2.50 or therebouts(500-750 naira)bearing in mind the ones here will be of far better quality and you will get it way cheaper if you buy in bulk as low as less than £1.
both of them bribe and sponsor crooked politicians in without recourse to what the average nigerians want,and we are here celebrating them while they are raping nigeria, guess we deserve everything we have and we shouldnt complain after all!!

DANGOTE FOR PRESIDENT AND FEMI OTEDOLA FOR VICE PRESIDENT
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by Lagosboy: 11:23am On Mar 18, 2009
You definately have a point here as all these businessmen do cut corners and like to have monoply. Not forgeting the many tax waivers the both enjoyed under OBJ running into several billions of naira and we never got a cheaper product in return for the waiver.

Nigerians like to celeberate the rich and this is a fact. People dont give a damn how you made your money especially if you are not a politician they would adore you and your success. Musicians would sing your praises all around and the upcoming people would do anything to be rich as well yahoo , political looting , juju money and all sorts of nonsense because they realise in our society the end justifies the means!!!!
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by zomby(m): 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2009
Nigerians like to celeberate the rich and this is a fact.

I disagree.
May be you should talk for yourself instead of trying to represent all Nigerians.
Celebration of the rich is done all over the world and it shouldn't be seen as a bad thing. It should be seen or used as motivational tool, especially for the ones that love business and success.
The only reason why things are seen differently in Nigeria is because your government has been mentally and physically disabled for a very long time. Government can no longer be depended upon. The only group of people that are really making things happen in Nigeria, especially for Nigerian universities graduates are these serious business men and business women. And it is only sensible for the students of business to look up to them.

If we do not celebrate the rich, should we then go ahead and celebrate the poor? It is stupid for people to always find something wrong with few things that are right in Nigeria.

Otedola and Dangote have worked their tails off day and night. It is foolish and irresponsible for any one to attempt to down play their effort or roles as major investors in Nigeria and also as the bread and butter or strength of employment opportunity in Nigeria.
What has your government done for the citizens lately?
Nigerians need to pay more positive attention to each other and stop all the unnecessary hatred towards one another. Any country will be more than glad to accept any of these 2 people as their citizen.
To be loved and accepted by others, we must first respect ourselves and understand our value as great people.

There is no perfect business person or billionaire on this planet and there will never be one.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by lucabrasi(m): 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2009
zomby:

I disagree.
May be you should talk for yourself instead of trying to represent all Nigerians.
Celebration of the rich is done all over the world and it shouldn't be seen as a bad thing. It should be seen or used as motivational tool, especially for the ones that love business and success.
The only reason why things are seen differently in Nigeria is because your government has been mentally and physically disabled for a very long time. Government can no longer be depended upon. The only group of people that are really making things happen in Nigeria, especially for Nigerian universities graduates are these serious business men and business women. And it is only sensible for the students of business to look up to them.

If we do not celebrate the rich, should we then go ahead and celebrate the poor? It is stupid for people to always find something wrong with few things that are right in Nigeria.

Otedola and Dangote have worked their tails off day and night. It is foolish and irresponsible for any one to attempt to down play their effort or roles as major investors in Nigeria and also as the bread and butter or strength of employment opportunity in Nigeria.
What has your government done for the citizens lately?
Nigerians need to pay more positive attention to each other and stop all the unnecessary hatred towards one another. Any country will be more than glad to accept any of these 2 people as their citizen.
To be loved and accepted by others, we must first respect ourselves and understand our value as great people.

There is no perfect business person or billionaire on this planet and there will never be one.

and you really believe everything you have written here

first of,do you honestly believe you are speaking for majority of nigerians??

celebrating the rich is done all over the world,but not at the expense of the poor and vulnerable,or celebrating cut throat,unorthodox,downright wicked and borderline diabolic businessmen.
celebrate gamaliel onasode,pat utomi,gani fawehinmi,rochas okorocha e.t.c not dangote or otedola!!!

what exactly is there to celebrate in dangote and otedola??
we should celebrate dangote for monopolising the price of cement??when the united kingdom a bag of better quality cement sells for less than half that of nigeria, we should thank dangote for this??

we should thank him for buying benue cement and then not allown them to produce as they might be a competition??
dude,are you for real?

we should celebrate otedola that has blocked the renovation of refineries,and has monopolised diesel,kerosene e.t.c
ask anyone living in lagos and see how scarce kerosene is presently,in a country that produces oil and we should celebrate otedola for that?

we should thank both of them for borrowing billions of dollars from the banks and rather than paying back or servicing the loans,have opted to bribe and court patronage of soludo and other bankers,including owning banks??
this is not a victimless crime as that is the reason the average nigerian entrepreneur do not have acess to small loans to do their business,in case you dont know,small and medium businesses are the life and soul of any country including the united states,uk e.t.c dangote,otedola have been the dearth of this.

you said students should look up to them,in what way exactly,enlighten me, that by holding the poor and vulnerable by the jugular is right and honourablei dont believe im reading this.

they worked their tails offdude you r hillarious honestly you are,

dangote,a member of the dantata's family who was a millionaire right from his teens?
or otedola whose father was a multi millionaire businessman and gm of impact publishers apart from being the son of a former governor,are you kiddn me grin grin grin grin grin

in case you dont you YES,i will rather celebrate the poor than the likes of dangote,in a country with laws both of them should be in an underground prison,did you see the fine bill gates paid for unfair business practises?that is an honest businessman who has not resorted to the kind of dangote/otedola underhand business practices.

why would the government do anything,when they are both the culprits who sponsor the corrupt government in the first place?
go and find out how many billions dangote contributed to the pdp and obasanjo and lately yar adua campaign.
same as otedola,or because they have been sighted or added to forbes rich list,that is enough for us to be dancing like deluded clowns??

i dont know where you r resident in,but i have to tell u,the white people and foreigners i have met in the course of education,business,,pleasure all laugh at us and situations such as this,they think we are jokers in case you dont know
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by zomby(m): 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2009
I do not agree, but your post is acknowledged.
It will take too much time and energy to present my point. Depending on our background, knowledge and location, we  will always see things differently. And this is fine.
I will recommend 2 good books that may further simplify why some of us see this topic under a different light. The books are, Business, Politics, Power and Success and The Power of Politics in Business. I will return shortly with the names of the authors.

Only God knows how many people around the world that are now filthy rich all because of Iraq War, and at the same time this is very much legal.
Most unsuccessful business men maintain this label only because they think and practise business like a villager.
Those white people and foreigners that you claim laugh at us, might be indirectly laughing at you. You can not expect a farmer to successfully fly a plane.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by lucabrasi(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2009
my background has nothing to do with this,rather ill suggest you aquaint yourself with otedola and dangote's business practices before passing commendations on them,i am not making comments in a vacum like you are, as i know what im on about with facts.

i have tried my best to break things down but you dont seem to be getting it, so i guess ill just leave you to yours,
the businessmen/women that made money off the iraq war did so without hurting the average americans way of live,means of livelihood e.t.c
dangote and otedola are not only holding the rest of nigeria by the balls,they are raping the country,they have monopolised the economy unfairly destroyed so many honest and hardworking businessmen,go and ask what dangote did to folawiyo,this i know for a fact,i could mention 5 businessmen in nigeria that tried to import cement,sugar,flour that dangote engineered the sinking of their ship,undercut them,got the banks to foreclose on their loans,got the customs to unduly harrass and hold their goods for no reason e.t, c
same as otedola who was rumourd to have said he was prepared to spend millions of dollars to make sure the refineries are not functioning.
you think the kerosene scarcity in nigeria is not man made??point of my pre amble is to show you i know what im talking about.

i understand if dangote and otedola are demi gods to you,but i have seen them in action,so have many nigerians and i know they both should be shot and quartered rather than celebrated.

warren beatty,donald trump e.t.c are all billionaires but you dont see them cornering 3/4ths of the sea ports in america,neither do you see them running banks down by taking billions of dollars in loans and neither paying back or servicing it at the detriment of small and medium businessmen and women,the mere fact that you see it as good business practise shows you dont know that much about a country's economics or the business/financial world market.

on a last note,they dont have any cause to laugh at me,but rather laughting at nigerians like you who celebrate rich people even when they are raping your economies to get rich,nigerians like you who have selective amnesia and allow visible wealth to rule your though process,same as they are laughing at rebranding nigeria,advertising on cnn when people are dieing of hunger and other silly unnecessary show offs.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by zomby(m): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2009
Once again your post is acknowledged. You sound like a clever person.
Now, I can understand why your colleagues (white people and foreigners) tend to laugh a lot whenever they are around you. You're very bright indeed.
What else can I say?
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by lucabrasi(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2009
at this point im sorry that you r living up to your name but hey,we all have a right to our views as preposterous at it may sound, lol
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by zomby(m): 1:42am On Mar 19, 2009
At this point, it is sad that you sound like a weak pathetic buffoon. No wonder why your colleagues (white people and foreigners) tend to laugh a lot whenever you come around.
You can not expect a farmer to successfully fly a plane, it isn't possible. I'll get you the names of the authors.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by lucabrasi(m): 2:59am On Mar 19, 2009
dude,keep the name of your authors,as judging from your infantille outbursts, you need to do much more reading than i do,so it ll be more usefulf for you,who is a bufoon and a osuofia in nigeria between us lol

ill appeal to you,whenever you have the opportunity of travelling outside the shores of nigeria,dont go telling foreigners and white people dangote,otedola,obasanjo,abacha,ibb are your heroes cause they ll ridicule you and use that as a yardstick to measure your intelligence and grasp of what you know about your country.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by Depilot(m): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2009
i dont know where you r resident in,but i have to tell u,the white people and foreigners i have met in the course of education,business,,pleasure all laugh at us

lucabrasi: You're a clown, for real. Could you read your own posts and see how ridiculous you've presented your case? And who are these white people that laugh at you?
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by Depilot(m): 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2009
Most unsuccessful business men maintain this label only because they think and practise business like a villager.
Those white people and foreigners that you claim laugh at us, might be indirectly laughing at you. You can not expect a farmer to successfully fly a plane.
LMAO
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by lucabrasi(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2009
Depilot:

lucabrasi: You're a clown, for real. Could you read your own posts and see how ridiculous you've presented your case? And who are these white people that laugh at you?
just like your second username reminds me of fela's popular track,this one also rather than taking you serious is doing the opposite,depilot or a pilot in liberia, lol
to humour myself,ill anwer your question just this once,hopefully you can read so check the emboldened i said foreigners and white people,meaning i was reffering to every foreigner i have met both white,and others let me also add that if you ask anybody studying politics in any u.k university they ll tell you that nigeria and corruption is always an interesting topic,there is no politics lecturer that doesnt use nigeria and corruption as a special case to show you what others think of us,even in universities, ill let you off because you v not had that experience so you are speaking out of either ignorance or bitterness or both
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by Depilot(m): 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2009
just like your second username reminds me of fela's popular track,this one also rather than taking you serious is doing the opposite,depilot or a pilot in liberia, lol
to humour myself,ill anwer your question just this once,hopefully you can read so check the emboldened i said foreigners and white people,meaning i was reffering to every foreigner i have met both white,and others let me also add that if you ask anybody studying politics in any u.k university they ll tell you that nigeria and corruption is always an interesting topic,there is no politics lecturer that doesnt use nigeria and corruption as a special case to show you what others think of us,even in universities, ill let you off because you v not had that experience so you are speaking out of either ignorance or bitterness or both
LOL
a clown at his best.
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by zomby(m): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2009
Personally, I prefer "a cheap confused buffoon"
Re: Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola Richest Nigerian Billionaires: Forbes by lucabrasi(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2009
Depilot:

LOL
a clown at his best.
dont worry,i get it you r confused smiley
zomby:

Personally, I prefer "a cheap confused buffoon"
2nd alter ego,you really need to watch your mouth dude,i understand your train of thoughs and mindset especially with your stance on otedola and dangote but hey remember what proverbs said,its better not to open your mouth at all,and be called a foll,than opening your mouth and confirming the sceptics stance grin,if anyone is confused you should look at your blind meanderings and badgerings over otedola and dangote and you ll get your answer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Using Easy Passwords For Your ATM Cards, Mobile banki. A Nairalander Warns. / CBN To Publish Names Of Bank Debtors / Shocking! Dangote Is The Richest African: Latest Forbes List 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.